The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17782 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any pubs to recommend for solo visits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
We still have pinay bars nowadays? I thought quite a number were closed.
Bro, there are still many around..All over, TAnjong PAgar, BQ, Orchard, KAtong, Newton..

Cheers.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Hit up and go
Old 12-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pewpewlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for pebbles on last friday

Went pebbles at 9:30pm opened a jug alone as no one to jio(tried to jio here but no one wanted to go). Saw a cute syt viet walk by got her to sit with me for an hour or so. We just chatted and hanky pinky abit. At around 11pm I told her i’m Going home as was too tired, she offered to join me as she said the place closes 12am or so. As we walked to my place we passed by fragrance hotel where she told me if I wanted to make love. I thought ok so we went to a room she told me she seldom follow customers back. As we showered she proceeded to give me a BBBJ, after leaving the shower quickly grabbed a cap from my wallet and proceeded to romp her(we made love twice). When we left the hotel passed gave her $45(tip)+$10 cab fare to go back. Quite lucky to meet this girl too bad I forgot to get her wechat but most likely head down on thurs to try and find her
Old 12-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewpewlover View Post

Went pebbles at 9:30pm opened a jug alone as no one to jio(tried to jio here but no one wanted to go). Saw a cute syt viet walk by got her to sit with me for an hour or so. We just chatted and hanky pinky abit. At around 11pm I told her i’m Going home as was too tired, she offered to join me as she said the place closes 12am or so. As we walked to my place we passed by fragrance hotel where she told me if I wanted to make love. I thought ok so we went to a room she told me she seldom follow customers back. As we showered she proceeded to give me a BBBJ, after leaving the shower quickly grabbed a cap from my wallet and proceeded to romp her(we made love twice). When we left the hotel passed gave her $45(tip)+$10 cab fare to go back. Quite lucky to meet this girl too bad I forgot to get her wechat but most likely head down on thurs to try and find her
Hey, Bro,
so you had a great time on your own..Fantatstic.
Great find.

Cheers
Old 12-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Pewpewlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hey, Bro,
so you had a great time on your own..Fantatstic.
Great find.

Cheers
Yeah got lucky I Guess, sometimes go there fish don’t bite
Old 21-09-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, there are still many around..All over, TAnjong PAgar, BQ, Orchard, KAtong, Newton..

Cheers.
What is "BQ"? I used to visit a pinay bar in Novena area but it closed down. There are more in Newton? I'll PM you for more info!
Old 21-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
What is "BQ"? I used to visit a pinay bar in Novena area but it closed down. There are more in Newton? I'll PM you for more info!
Replied your PM.
BQ is Boat Quay.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Good morning to all Bros,

I want to thank the Bro that up me yesterday morning.
You did not leave your nick. Please PM or reply me so that I can up you back.

Any pubs to recommend... 23-09-2018 02:50 AM Up you as you up my bro gamer

Thank you againi.

Cheers
Old 24-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cheers.
Where are the ones where the action is? Generally which area (be careful not to reveal too much on this forum)?
Old 25-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where are the ones where the action is? Generally which area (be careful not to reveal too much on this forum)?
Hi, Bro Chenzong,

thank you for uppping me. I will up you back tomorrow once I recharge.

I will PM you later.

Cheers
Old 26-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thank you.

Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.

Cheers
Old 26-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Johnseetheworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewpewlover View Post

Congrats I think u very lucky. Past few times went pub hopping there with my bros, not even a decent looker. As dead as it could be if u exclude those old ugly skanky aunties.. plus I thought all hotels in the area no day rates?! So rich at keke
Old 23-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Bro,
The two pubs you mentioned are called Phoenix and RS and are actually both KTV's. Depends on batch they got more girls or less girls, good stuff or waste of time...Phoenix is on average always better than RS. Both have only Viets. Most of them are now legal 6 months permit girls. Playability average only. Don't expect like old BS.
bro, for Phoenix, is it mommy system? how much for de damage? what time is HH starts?
Old 23-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebebe View Post
For Viet joint, there is a pub at the junction of South Bridge and North Canal that bros can visit. Quiet place, can’t play much there but girls can tabao at low rates.

bro tabao rates how much?
Old 27-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtblack View Post
bro, for Phoenix, is it mommy system? how much for de damage? what time is HH starts?
No mummy. All are in house work permit girls. Tips $30. Some are pretty. Playability is low. Mostly just sit , talk and drink. Starts about 2:30 PM.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1