The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 14-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Please share contacts and location

Queue List: empty
Old 18-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Bro can share contact?
Old 19-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share contact thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
60 is not standard. it's overpriced!

anyway what if i tell you there is one spa that you can go with your SO and if you become regular, can even enjoy special with your SO next to you?

Discover this spa while playing wechat nearby people. I saw this young atb ML decide to xian her.. tell her that she's one of the chioer babes on wechat, ask her how much her massage and where is it. went down to the discreet spa hidden away.. paid usual price and was led to one of the massage rooms. while on my way, notice one aunty and uncle(presumably her husband) come out of a bigger room. during massage, i start to autoroam and test test water while making small chat with her. i was curious why got aunty visit this spa.. thought supposed to be 'ahem'.. she reply say they are clean spa ok.. of course got man and woman visit.

after 40mins of standard back rub, she ask me to turn over.. i purposely move leg and towel to expose my rock hard kkj but she no surprised at all! must be seen many hard kkjs.. after rubbing stomach, she ask me if need take care below... i say ok.. then start to autoroam her a bit while she go about the usual business...

paid the usual fee and left after a good shower... before i go, she even ask me bring my gf/wife next time to enjoy couple rates.. then i suan siao her ask if will have special ending and guess what.. she say 'depend on you lor'...

very sexciting..will rtf with gf next time.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that dreamland is always packed with bros. Has anyone gotten anything special from Dreamland ? I want to see if my bucks are worth "investing" in it. PM me if you feel the need to be discreet about it.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
It seems that dreamland is always packed with bros. Has anyone gotten anything special from Dreamland ? I want to see if my bucks are worth "investing" in it. PM me if you feel the need to be discreet about it.
If you need to 'invest' then don't bother bro.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Bro can pm location?? Thanks alot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
60 is not standard. it's overpriced!

anyway what if i tell you there is one spa that you can go with your SO and if you become regular, can even enjoy special with your SO next to you?

Discover this spa while playing wechat nearby people. I saw this young atb ML decide to xian her.. tell her that she's one of the chioer babes on wechat, ask her how much her massage and where is it. went down to the discreet spa hidden away.. paid usual price and was led to one of the massage rooms. while on my way, notice one aunty and uncle(presumably her husband) come out of a bigger room. during massage, i start to autoroam and test test water while making small chat with her. i was curious why got aunty visit this spa.. thought supposed to be 'ahem'.. she reply say they are clean spa ok.. of course got man and woman visit.

after 40mins of standard back rub, she ask me to turn over.. i purposely move leg and towel to expose my rock hard kkj but she no surprised at all! must be seen many hard kkjs.. after rubbing stomach, she ask me if need take care below... i say ok.. then start to autoroam her a bit while she go about the usual business...

paid the usual fee and left after a good shower... before i go, she even ask me bring my gf/wife next time to enjoy couple rates.. then i suan siao her ask if will have special ending and guess what.. she say 'depend on you lor'...

very sexciting..will rtf with gf next time.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Bro can share contact?? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Experia View Post
Visited the mp near cheers that some of the bros here have mentioned recently the second time after passing by to see a not bad looking ml (early 30s) called L***y.

FR as follows:
Massage: 6.5/10 (not so much focus on this)
Auto-roaming: 7.5/10 (only top allowed but quite a handful)
Hj: 7/10 (this coupled with the auto roam was awesome)

Interested bros do up me and pm for contact! Do note that the mp do not accept clients after 11pm.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Been living in the north for very long but don’t know where to have fun!’ Any kind ssouls can help a bro out?? Thanks alot!!
Old 23-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

I think new customers hard to get such services these days. Any bros can pm some nice locations, I am living in yishun too.
Old 24-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
killer_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi can pm me the location and contact pls
Old 26-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros can pm me the contact and location? thx
Old 26-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
killer_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi hi can pm me her location and contact pls
Old 28-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
emokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

able to share the ctc pls? thaks!
Old 29-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mxl22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share the ctc? thanks!
Old 29-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share with me too pls? I’m more into syt than milf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1