The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Haha, those were the days.
bro....if you got lobang on cat 50 or any cat, do let me know....i trust your recommendation man!
Old 26-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

6 70 G18........D CUP

mai gong boh jio.............
Old 28-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
6 70 G18........D CUP

mai gong boh jio.............
You mean L6H70G18 got D cup? Looks leh? Service wise?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

I read somebody posted about Jalan Suka, H15G4. So went to check her out. She looks pretty and good figure indeed but service is crap IMHO.

Cannot kiss on lips and also cannot kiss her face. When banging her, she will use a arm to block you from any attempt to kiss her on her face. Epic turn off liao.

15 Jalan Suka, G4.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8.5/10
Size : Small build and curvy
Boobs : Firm fake D
RTF : NO!!!!

I tried her and didn't cum at all. Bathed, dressed up and left. Totally cannot make it.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
You mean L6H70G18 got D cup? Looks leh? Service wise?
looks depends on individual. service sure good lah. for me anyway
Old 31-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was on half day leave yesterday and decided to go to take a look L6H70G18.

When i enter the house, she was standing and walking back to sit down in the fish tank.
End up not choosing her, her boobs seems definitely big and nice, just that her face not to my liking. Skin and complexion looks pretty good too.

Though a bit disappointed, decided to take a stroll to L20H38 to recce new girls after its reopening.
In terms of looks, the new batch looks quite nice. Chose G9 as she was fair and her boobs look nice in her revealing dress. Was secretly hoping that it will be natural and not man made while wlking to the room.
When she removed her dress, i immediately had a hard on. Her boobs are very nice, not too sure abt the cup size but at least D, with a bit of puffy nips which i have a fetish for.
Service wise was bad. Bj was done without condom but it is only a few kisses and licks, so maybe cannot categorise it as a bj.
Fj was not bad because she is tight down there. She is fleshy in the butt and thigh area and the piak piak sounds turns me on.
Full penetration is difficult at times as she will grimace in pain.

Rtf: top priority on my plan B list.
Old 31-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianzzzz View Post

When i enter the house, she was standing and walking back to sit down in the fish tank.
End up not choosing her, her boobs seems definitely big and nice, just that her face not to my liking. Skin and complexion looks pretty good too.

Though a bit disappointed, decided to take a stroll to L20H38 to recce new girls after its reopening.
In terms of looks, the new batch looks quite nice. Chose G9 as she was fair and her boobs look nice in her revealing dress. Was secretly hoping that it will be natural and not man made while wlking to the room.
When she removed her dress, i immediately had a hard on. Her boobs are very nice, not too sure abt the cup size but at least D, with a bit of puffy nips which i have a fetish for.
Service wise was bad. Bj was done without condom but it is only a few kisses and licks, so maybe cannot categorise it as a bj.
Fj was not bad because she is tight down there. She is fleshy in the butt and thigh area and the piak piak sounds turns me on.

Huhhhhh? U want to rtf a girl who give bad service and give u painful look when you fuck her?
Old 31-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Huhhhhh? U want to rtf a girl who give bad service and give u painful look when you fuck her?
Yeah, her boobs are totally what i love, i get hard just looking at them.
she shld be new in this trade, so hopefully the service gets better
Old 31-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sohmayuki is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

isnt 2038 a viet house now? or am i mistaken?
Old 31-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, her boobs are totally what i love, i get hard just looking at them.
she shld be new in this trade, so hopefully the service gets better
boobs natural or man made...?
Old 31-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Boobs natural, viet house
Old 31-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Boobs natural, viet house
wahhh...
think i saw her..easily the prettiest among those 5 6 gers there dat day but dun dare try... i think serv sure jialat one.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wahhh...
think i saw her..easily the prettiest among those 5 6 gers there dat day but dun dare try... i think serv sure jialat one.
my friend asked me to try one gal in this house but she was not there
saw this g9 instead, she was one of the 2 gals there, she was smiling at me

she looks not bad but i dont have much comparison to other gals in the house.
did not take her as her boobs looks enhanced and at most C to my boob detector eye

seeing the fr above probably not for me too
Old 01-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Haha bonkning, u are right service is jialat.
Though my opinion is for 50 dollars, nice boobs and tight pussy good enough liao.
Gn007, confirm not enhanced, haha
Old 01-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gn007, confirm not enhanced, haha
nowadays silicon technology sibei advanced... tried one viet h39 g15 v hard to tell silicon.. boobs v nice..can fight 670 ex g1 boobs...but too bad serv chui n tummy
i think vietnam win thailand as centre for boobs enhancement liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1