The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
Bro viola06,
When she dont want me , she block me without give any explanation, all her family member and friends also will block me..

I got hurt badly, hit , and etc... into pieces.....
kanlang kia, ub u wonder if all her so-call family * friends are actuall same person?
or they are actually prostitutes & pimps, boyfriend all gang up to cheat kam lang kia like u?
Old 15-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro viola06,

i also started same like you love at the first sight. I also very careful of my money . I don't reveal how much i have, what type of house i stay but only told her what job i work. I also will doubt on what she told me. she also said she dont like to be in this trade. After long time together , the relationship will be get stronger. She will go marketing buy and cook for me and so and so just like what loving couple does. She won't want ask me for any gift and money. Only i myself willing to give her birthday presents and so and so... she work very hard to support her daughter , family and sister in University. She is like any other local girl just than her trade is in this line. I think thai girl is very care of their family. she sacrifice to work in this line to bring better live for daughter , mother and even support sister to go university. May be I am also pity her life and give my compassion to her.

From all the year of together , i trust her fully because to what i know she dont lie to me. But one thing this is true fact is she is working in this trade and get a lot man come to fk her. A lot of better condition man. Whether at first she is truly love you but when time go on love will also different. Wait one fine day she will saw a better guy than me, she will some how get started with another man... I can say she is not cheating but cannot stand the man that come to her... this is my bad experience... when she love you she will worry you dont want her ,worry losing you , ask you to add all her family member into fb in case her phone spoilt cannot contact her. When she dont want me , she block me without give any explanation, all her family member and friends also will block me..

Bro dannyboy555

I thank you for your reply and i’m truly sorry about your loss. I know you invested alot of time and emotions in your girl and yes what you said is true. They sacrificed alot for their family.

Sacrificing comes in alot of form. Selling your body for your loved one should never be an option. Many people thinks is ok. But many others think it’s bad too. Very hard to argue but you need to know What you believe in.

As much as possible, i will learn from your experience and save myself from getting hurt. I had already emotionally detached from the FL and waiting for her to return home. I will not tolerate one day she tell me she want to work FL again for her family. There are so many jobs out there you can work. Even if you starve yourself everyday just so you can work more jobs to support your family, i still give you the respect and think it is still better than being FL. If you want to continue work FL, ok go ahead. It’s your choice and i choose to just leave. I cannot control her choice but i can control mine.

And bro take your time to heal and move on. I know the words ‘move on’ is very hard. Say easy, do very difficut. Don’t kill yourself over her. Just stay strong. You will be fine, ok??

Last edited by viola06; 15-08-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
Bro dannyboy555

I thank you for your reply and i’m truly sorry about your loss. I know you invested alot of time and emotions in your girl and yes what you said is true. They sacrificed alot for their family.

Sacrificing comes in alot of form. Selling your body for your loved one should never be an option. Many people thinks is ok. But many others think it’s bad too. Very hard to argue but you need to know What you believe in.

As much as possible, i will learn from your experience and save myself from getting hurt. I had already emotionally detached from the FL and waiting for her to return home. I will not tolerate one day she tell me she want to work FL again for her family. There are so many jobs out there you can work. Even if you starve yourself everyday just so you can work more jobs to support your family, i still give you the respect and think it is still better than being FL. If you want to continue work FL, ok go ahead. It’s your choice and i choose to just leave. I cannot control her choice but i can control mine.

And bro take your time to heal and move on. I know the words ‘move on’ is very hard. Say easy, do very difficut. Don’t kill yourself over her. Just stay strong. You will be fine, ok??
Dannyboy555 Babe90 also supports you. most importantly is dont do anything foolish....
Old 15-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Eh Danny bro, I understand you may have had some good times with this woman in the past, but you gotta be logical. Why didn't she dump the Taiwanese guy for you? It is quite clear who she's prioritizing here.

And wtf with asking you if you're willing to give her a monthly allowance? I thought she wanna settle down with the Taiwanese guy? 脚踏两只船? Time to wake up bro. Someone who truly loves you would never play this sort of games with you. Even if she wasn't trying to squeeze you financially in the past, she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy.

You have already given up 3 years of your life for her. It is time to cut your losses and move on.

Good luck.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Eh Danny bro, I understand you may have had some good times with this woman in the past, but you gotta be logical. Why didn't she dump the Taiwanese guy for you? It is quite clear who she's prioritizing here.

And wtf with asking you if you're willing to give her a monthly allowance? I thought she wanna settle down with the Taiwanese guy? 脚踏两只船? Time to wake up bro. Someone who truly loves you would never play this sort of games with you. Even if she wasn't trying to squeeze you financially in the past, she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy.

You have already given up 3 years of your life for her. It is time to cut your losses and move on.

Good luck.
Bro I'm sure he will move on. Give him time it's not easy for someone to recover from this when u really really love the person but too bad the person don't love him back... in this case he feel cheated and lost out...

Bro we must not give up on Dannyboy we should help n encourage him so that he will not feel so down
Old 16-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
my friend, you think this is tough.

but I can tell you losing your loved ones, those who really matter, anchored their life with you with love and commitment, losing them unexpectedly is 1000 times harder than losing a cheating, money minded, materialistic, slut and whore

I hope you learn to treasure those who matter, spend your time and money being there for them, instead of wasting time, money, tears on someone who doesn't even give 2 hoots about you and only gives you pain, hurt, sadness and betrayal

learn what matters, learn who matters.
again I say this due to my personal and recent experiences

we are always 1 medical report away from our lives being changed. Ours and our loved ones

always do things that we will be happy about at the end of our journey.

if anyone is to think that life is tough, try talking to someone who has days to live or their loved ones.

focus on the things and people that matter, forget about those that are not worth your time
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro viola06,

when she love you she will worry you dont want her ,worry losing you , ask you to add all her family member into fb in case her phone spoilt cannot contact her. When she dont want me , she block me without give any explanation, all her family member and friends also will block me..

this is the same for all women, not really FL/WL issue

Women tend to use men to get what they want

when they love you, they will want you all the time

when they no longer love you, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter anymore

hence women are soft like water, cold like ice.

men are the soft ones these days, thinking back of the good old times,

BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING- SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT IT. SHES ALREADY WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SADNESS AND SUFFERING. SHE'S ENJOYING HERSELF AND YOU ARE FEELING LIKE CRAP.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
kanlang kia, ub u wonder if all her so-call family * friends are actuall same person?
or they are actually prostitutes & pimps, boyfriend all gang up to cheat kam lang kia like u?
I have been to visit their families and relatives home. Their uncle families is decent vegetables seller. Whole families work together. Daughter come back from school will come to help. The uncle is her mother elder brother, is a very nice guy person . Cook dinner ask all the siblings back for dinner together with me. Like see future husband of his niece. Also ask me to Come the next songkang to visit the grand mother at Issan. The auntie the whole families is selling chicken. Also whole families work together. Their all very nice person and even tell the niece don't ask money from man. The man don't like.. I know all of them treat as part of the family. I thought my gf like them decent families member which take me as her husband . I never never suspect she already with another taiwan kia bf without my knowledge ... If all are pros or pimp then I won't be so sad.... I will be so happy not fall into the trap...
Old 16-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
Bro dannyboy555

I am also like you at that time waiting for her to return to Thailand and preparing myself detach from her because that was 1st year and I tell myself it is not possible to go together. But soon after she return I will start to miss her so much... She also miss me so much . We then video call every moment and every day... When she said she had to continue work as WL I objected but I cannot pay to support her whole families daughter, families and sister university. Then she had to work WL..

Thank you very much for your encouragement. As you say "move on" is say easy when I personally felt it is very very tough. .. If the relationship come to those turn bad and cannot continue and broke up then is easy to move on. My case was all along go well even I already treat as the family members to their families. The worst case was the day just came back from visiting her families in Thailand to Singapore not even have the change to chit chat with gf then she told me she going to marry Taiwan bf. I heard like I having a terrible dream or she talking nonsense . Till now I cannot accept this....
Old 16-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Bro I'm sure he will move on. Give him time it's not easy for someone to recover from this when u really really love the person but too bad the person don't love him back... in this case he feel cheated and lost out...

Bro we must not give up on Dannyboy we should help n encourage him so that he will not feel so down
Bro babe90,
Thanks you very much for your encouragement. I am so touched from your words to me. I felt like crying. .... You can see my heart feeling. You know it's not easy for someone to recover from this when really really love the person but too bad the person don't love him back... in this case he feel cheated and lost out...

" quote ..Bro we must not give up on Dannyboy we should help n encourage him so that he will not feel so down[/QUOTE]

Babe90 , I have so touched by your words. Do you know when I look all around to find all her friends and family but no one can talk to me and answer me...
Old 16-08-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post

Good luck.
As you mentioned 脚踏两只船?. That's why I didn't agree to give the money .If i foolishly to give and she happily with him without my knowledge then I will be big dump dump...

You are right she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy. She won't dump the Taiwan kia for me... And another sadness thing just happened today. I just get contacted her friend''s taiwan bf and ask him about my gf things. He just told me that the taiwan kia parent dont like her so they have no future cannot be together. The Taiwan kia blocked her. She crying everyday asking this friend to help to ask the Taiwan kia to unblock and be friend with her. I dont understand what she is thinking dump a ready bf go to a no future bf... This cause me even so sad that what am I in her heart for these years. ...
Old 16-08-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
this is the same for all women, not really FL/WL issue

Women tend to use men to get what they want

hence women are soft like water, cold like ice.

men are the soft ones these days, thinking back of the good old times,

BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING- SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT IT. SHES ALREADY WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SADNESS AND SUFFERING. SHE'S ENJOYING HERSELF AND YOU ARE FEELING LIKE CRAP.
Bro shadow warrior,
Thank for your words. You are right

SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT IT. SHES ALREADY WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SADNESS AND SUFFERING. SHE'S ENJOYING HERSELF AND YOU ARE FEELING LIKE CRAP.

Yes , even I try to pass my message thru her friend to her said how sadNess my feelings and how much I missed her.... All not get any attention from her... I kept thinking what were all this years of relationship with her. Cannot be no feeling from her... why I am so sad yet she doesn't...
Old 16-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Let assume what she say to u is all true...

My ques here is are you willing to marry her? Think long and deep before u answer me
Sorry bro Tai_zi21:
I have upped before and SBF is not allowing me to up you again so soon.

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 16-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And another sadness thing just happened today. I just get contacted her friend''s taiwan bf and ask him about my gf things. He just told me that the taiwan kia parent dont like her so they have no future cannot be together. The Taiwan kia blocked her. She crying everyday asking this friend to help to ask the Taiwan kia to unblock and be friend with her. I dont understand what she is thinking dump a ready bf go to a no future bf... This cause me even so sad that what am I in her heart for these years. ...
Danny dude, don't get tempted into feeling sorry for this woman. She was the one who dumped you for the Taiwanese guy and in doing so, she has shown her true character. As well as how much you actually mean to her.

If you want my advice, it is to delete her away from your life today. Too much time has been wasted on her - 3 years bro. Stop contacting her or her family. And wtf man why are you trying to contact the Taiwanese guy's friends? Too much drama. And you'll be tempted to take her back whenever you think about the good times you've had. Just remember - it was in the past, and she is no longer the person you fell in love with.

On that note, try not to fall in love with FLs anymore. This is not a fairy tale. Yes, some good-hearted people exist among their ranks, but these are few and far in between. Most of them are hardened mercenaries who have started selling sexual favors from a young age. They do not make good life-long partners. Too many sad stories out there. Don't be another one dude.

Good luck.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As you mentioned 脚踏两只船?. That's why I didn't agree to give the money .If i foolishly to give and she happily with him without my knowledge then I will be big dump dump...

You are right she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy. She won't dump the Taiwan kia for me... And another sadness thing just happened today. I just get contacted her friend''s taiwan bf and ask him about my gf things. He just told me that the taiwan kia parent dont like her so they have no future cannot be together. The Taiwan kia blocked her. She crying everyday asking this friend to help to ask the Taiwan kia to unblock and be friend with her. I dont understand what she is thinking dump a ready bf go to a no future bf... This cause me even so sad that what am I in her heart for these years. ...
You are coming across as too needy towards her. That's a big no-no in any relationship. "Man no good, woman no love" as the saying goes.

The irony is that this guy is treating her the same way she is treating you. She's getting a taste of her own bitter medicine. Regardless of this Taiwan Kia, her heart is unfortunately not with you. I am sorry to be blunt but her actions is very clear in this aspect. She does not respect you as a person despite all that you have done for her and treats you like a backup. It's time to remove the rose-tinted glasses and see her for who she is. Don't give up the forest for a rotten tree.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1