The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will u contract STDs if u.....

I have a qns which i've been pondering... you know when u cut ur finger nails, u tend to trim some of the flesh ard the edge ard the nails. Even though there is no bleeding, there is a open wound.

Example, u finger a FL who is infected with HIV... will u contract it?
Old 10-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Will u contract STDs if u.....

yes, any open would would be an easy and clear pathway for the virus to inject into your blood system. seems suicidal to me braddah. you should reserve that kind of pleasure for your wife or GF not somebody you pay. so you pay a girl and then pleasure her at your own risk. SG men getting dumber by the day braddah. please get a checkup.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokid View Post

Example, u finger a FL who is infected with HIV... will u contract it?
Have you ever wondered why health workers wear latex gloves when touching patients?

You might also have noticed that policemen do the same when dealing with members of the public.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ooh icic... anw i nv cut my nails b4 i go for seek FL.. so no worries..
Old 11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think you are still not smart. If you want to pay for someone to demonstrate fake pleasure then at least put a condom on your finger. Personally I think she should pleasure you not the other way around? How much does she pay you to finger her? Also, please take some kind of course or do some reading on STDs. You seem very naive and undeducated about STDs.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

as long as theres open wound, blood is involved, it will, and you FINGER her, vagina tend to have the highest chance of getting infected, due to the gems and "kway chap" there
Old 22-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
EVELEEN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEVELEEN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
as long as theres open wound, blood is involved, it will, and you FINGER her, vagina tend to have the highest chance of getting infected, due to the gems and "kway chap" there
ah realli ah

so scary
Old 24-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blurlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;3908103]Have you ever wondered why health workers wear latex gloves when touching patients?

You might also have noticed that policemen do the same when dealing with members of the public.

QUOTE]

Please correct me if I am wrong,

I think the approporate word is Blood Pathogen?
Old 29-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bendy_candy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear all,

please don't flame me.

i fingered a hooker in batam. thing is, i didn't know that was a small wound on my finger (probably about 0.5mm in size, or smaller) is the kind where your skin comes out and it's a little red.

i'm fucking scared now. please advice. i'm thinking of taking a HIV test tomorrow!

thanks.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendy_candy View Post
i'm fucking scared now. please advice. i'm thinking of taking a HIV test tomorrow!

thanks.
Should be "Please ADVISE.". "Advice" is a noun.

What's done is done. The risk is low so don't sweat the small stuff.

There is no point going for an HIV test so soon after possible exposure. Get tested at 3 months and 6 months for total piece of mind.

In closing, may I suggest that you stay away from those Batam whores! They're absolutely filthy and don't have a clue when it comes to safe sex. Stick to the govt approved Geylang Whores. They carry the PAP seal of approval.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1