The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
just2bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
STDs

hi guys, just wanna share something. i am not aiming to get points or whatsoever. as you can see, the topic is STDs. i just want to share and warn.

all of us know of some stds. common one is hiv/aids. but there are many others that most of us do not know about. although only hiv is incurable, others can cause shit in our lives too.

if you are worried that you may have been exposed to hiv, within the first 72 hrs, there is still 80+% chance of stopping the infection.

some stds do not show early symptoms. and there is window period. the point is, if you have unprotected sex (any form, even unprotected oral) with a person whom you do not know of her/his stds status, for the sake of yourself and your loved ones, do some tests. once is not enough. probably need to do a few within a span of 3 mths and so on.

stds is very real and common. even in singapore. there are many social workers and they had customers from all over the world. imagine the chances of getting anything from them.

http://blisstree.com/live/sex/sociop...-with-hiv-296/

the problem is, most of us do not know if we are carriers. neither do the workers. i believe the tests they did before they are here (if any) are not comprehensive. and remember there is a window period. meaning tests may be negative but in fact they are carriers. even if they are not, who knows they may get anything from the customers during their stay here.

i know is impossible to tell most of us to be faithful. but take a moment, when you are most conscious and not horny. think of what will it be if *touchwood* we are infected with any stds. with hiv, it means certain death. with others, our relationships etc may be ruined. is that what we want?

take care guys..
Old 03-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: STDs

Great effort for sharing but i think tis thread should be at 'sexual health issues'
Old 04-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info and concern. Presumably most of us are adults here and when we cheong, we do so sensibly.

A point of note...HIV isn't the only incurable out there...off the top of my head, there's herpes. But according to this, there is also hepatitis and HPV.

Take it easy there...in reality, more people die of lifestyle diseases than STDs.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2bonk View Post
all of us know of some stds. common one is hiv/aids.

although only hiv is incurable, others can cause shit in our lives too.

Are you up on your STD knowledge first before attempting to teach others....

HIV is the Virus and AIDS is whats results from it
AIDS = Your Immune System Pengkang , so even a flu could kill you.
You could be HIV Positive from Birth to death and (theretically) be all right...

Just a quick heads up - other that the HIV HIV HIV there is also Herpes Herpes Herpes.....

off the top of my head -
Chamlydia
Gonorrhea
Genital warts
Syphilis
Herpes
Crabs (I am not joking)

You also neglected to mention that
Drug use
Unproper Tatoo needle sterilising

And very worringly:
Under certain circumstances french kissing can give you some thing nice....

Like this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi%...ed_herpesvirus

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 04-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Johnston great effort....

Nice writing....

I Heard abt the kissers disease too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Are you up on your STD knowledge first before attempting to teach others....

HIV is the Virus and AIDS is whats results from it
AIDS = Your Immune System Pengkang , so even a flu could kill you.
You could be HIV Positive from Birth to death and (theretically) be all right...

Just a quick heads up - other that the HIV HIV HIV there is also Herpes Herpes Herpes.....

off the top of my head -
Chamlydia
Gonorrhea
Genital warts
Syphilis
Herpes
Crabs (I am not joking)

You also neglected to mention that
Drug use
Unproper Tatoo needle sterilising

And very worringly:
Under certain circumstances french kissing can give you some thing nice....

Like this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi%...ed_herpesvirus
Old 05-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The safest way is to still use condom and prevents oral sex with many different people.

When people club and randomly kiss and or do oral sex with different ppl everyday. The chances of them getting STD is higher?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

But u cant wear a condom up ur mouth.

Remember higher incidences of oral cancers in men due to.....oral stuff....

can be in a number of ways....

1) u kiss a chick who sucked a guys dick laced with ghonnorea...

2) or u licked a girls pussy that had ghonorea

anyway u r screwed

there u go....

so hiv is not the only way to die.... so many other ways....

support bro johnstons post above

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
The safest way is to still use condom and prevents oral sex with many different people.

When people club and randomly kiss and or do oral sex with different ppl everyday. The chances of them getting STD is higher?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2bonk View Post
even in singapore. there are many social workers and they had customers from all over the world. imagine the chances of getting anything from them.

i believe the tests they did before they are here (if any) are not comprehensive. and remember there is a window period. meaning tests may be negative but in fact they are carriers. ..
Wait a minute.... SOCIAL WORKERS!!!!???? Now thats a term i never imagine can be applie to the sex worker..

As SammyBOSS said in his FAQ: No amount of test can save you if you dip your dick into a pussy which just had a fun session with a Hiv-Pos dude...

Now look here. hoss, like the Docter found out, even real deep throat kissing may give you REAL FUN STUFF (DO NOT GOOGLE KAPOSI's SARCOMA ) I am very serious.

The bottom line is , any sex carries with it that danger: example: so called virgin gal who u married actually
1) had sex before but dont want to tell you
2) got RAEPED and dont tell you or dont know
3) Suay suay mother Hiv Positive and pass on to her , only she never go for test and she never get full blown AIDS

Then how, i ask you? You find out that your newborn child have HIV in the usual blood test?

The only *reasonably safe defence is one partner and nobody strays...

That including FRENCH Kiss

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 05-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
But u cant wear a condom up ur mouth.

Remember higher incidences of oral cancers in men due to.....oral stuff....

can be in a number of ways....

1) u kiss a chick who sucked a guys dick laced with ghonnorea...

2) or u licked a girls pussy that had ghonorea

anyway u r screwed

there u go....

so hiv is not the only way to die.... so many other ways....

support bro johnstons post above
just upz u w my humble 3 pts.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Thank you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
just upz u w my humble 3 pts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1