The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
EdmundChaiHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening - Budget Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguide View Post
Hi Hi All Big Birds and Old Birds,

Small bro here going Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui and wonder if any of you had stay in budget hotels like California Hotel and i-Hotel. Just want a clean and tidy place to sleep as will be out most of the time.

Do share if you have info brothers and small bro here thank you first.

Small Bro
Try Hop Inn dorm rooms. You might be sharing with others, but trust me, the place is better than most (if not all) budget inns in TST for the excellent price that you're paying.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPotato View Post
Im staying in tsim sha tsui. Just outside exit N5 you will find ChungKing Mansion. Ask a few of the indian guys standing outside for a single bed room for 150hkd. Thats where im staying. There are cheaper rooms but anything less than 150 u might need to share toilet and shower with others. The room i got has own shower/toilet. Very small rooms but not bad for 150hkd.
CK Mansion is okay, it'll be my 2nd choice after Hop Inn dorms if Hop Inn is fully booked.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
itguide is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritguide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you Edmund Chai brother for the tips on lodging.

Have fun and enjoy.
Little Bro
Old 11-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundChaiHK View Post
She's from Thailand, though she could pass as a Hong Konger/Chinese as well.
haha good FR , but a bit sad leh to go Hong Kong/China and find a Thai girl
Old 11-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, any good intro on the spas there? since will be there, even thou i'm gng to sz also.. might as well just try..
Old 15-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
haha good FR , but a bit sad leh to go Hong Kong/China and find a Thai girl
Not really, you'll find all sorts of girls in HK, Russians, Philipinos,Hong Kongers, Chinese, Thai, Koreans, etc. My opinion is that its the quality of the service and experience that counts alongside the beauty of the girls. There are many hot and young Chinese/HK girls working in HK, but I hear many reports of their rushed and unsatisfactory service, with lousy attitude. Compared that to Thai girls, who almost always give very good service.
Old 19-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundChaiHK View Post
Not really, you'll find all sorts of girls in HK, Russians, Philipinos,Hong Kongers, Chinese, Thai, Koreans, etc. My opinion is that its the quality of the service and experience that counts alongside the beauty of the girls. There are many hot and young Chinese/HK girls working in HK, but I hear many reports of their rushed and unsatisfactory service, with lousy attitude. Compared that to Thai girls, who almost always give very good service.
Any bro here keen to have a drink at HK island. Then share cab back to Kowloon near Jordan or tsk. Pm me if interested
Old 20-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

According to my past sexperience, the Q group for hotel girls on the 141 website generally does not pull any bait and switch. What you see on the profile is what you get.

On my upcumming trip, I am keen to try another group. Q is always based in Harbor Plaza Metropolis Hotel. It's a nice hotel but kind of off the commercial center. Anyone knows if any of these groups are as honest as Q- FS, LG, AL, FC, NY, M, XL?

Thnx in advance.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

A report on another encounter in Tsim Shat Tsui, 141 walkup

Date and time: 14th October 2016
Name: Baobei (that's her nick)
Nationality: Thailand

Face: Long brown dyed hair, fair facial skin, sharp nose, well make upped eyes, beautiful friendly face, she wear braces on her teeth but I could care less, cute overall 4/5

Body: B cup breasts, fair skin, slim, super soft and comfy skin, really love touching her, good shaped, hot and cute, I don't why I love smelling her, smells great which adds extra points, 4/5

Skill: Loving long french kiss, blowjob wise she's proficient, goes all the way down, no problem at all despite the braces, tight pussy so enjoyable. Highly recommend using lubricant as it made the ploughing experience way better. She's pretty good in a variety of positions - missionary, doggy, side, cowgirl, on top. She knows her stuff. on how to move for each 4.5/5

Service and GFE: 5/5 simply top class. The room is somewhat small, but ample shower space. She showered me with care and thoroughly, the bedding was clean and decorated well, with her milky good smell. Very attentive and sporting to my wants and desires. One of the best girls to talk with I kid you not. She's really cute, tender, soothing, feminine and has a genuine good heart, soft very feminine voice. Speaks basic English okay, can speak a bit of Mandarin and Japanese too. On one hand very feminine and tender loving heart, on the other she can be pretty funny, crazy and naughty in a surprisingly good way emanating happy vibes, making practical jokes of sexual nature. I asked her if she's willing to go out with me for supper or a drink - she says perhaps next time as she's tired that night, she's got many requests of the same nature - customers wanting to bring her out, drink or eat, or buy food or drinks for her, go out for the whole day, she gets name cards or contact requests from men in airports and restaurants out of nowhere, a few customers coming back again and again just to chat with her but no sex (WTF!? so weird), many men wanting to give her money just for her to stop work and be with them, etc, etc. She did passed her contact on Line so I hope to bring her out, or I could visit again, let's see.

Price: $500
Session Length: 55m, honestly I abused the time cap that was clearly stated, because I didn't want to leave her.
Repeat: Definitely. Not the first customer who wants a repeat I'm sure. UPDATE: I've just visited her again yesterday at 2pm. Before I went in, a man who happens to be a previous customer dropped by just to pass some gifts to her. OMG hahahah I'm in contact with her on LINE, at the moment, she's unsure when she'll be going back but she will remain for at least another week.

Last edited by EdmundChaiHK; 20-10-2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
woodae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Hong Kong wanna hanghanghang out for parties or drinksdrinks, PM me your number for WhatsApp

Will be here till 22th
Old 25-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MeeKicap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First oversea FR report

Date: 7 Oct 2016
Name: Dis S (Yoyo)
Nationality: Local

Face: Long brown dyed hair, fair facial skin and smooth too 4.5/5
Body: C cup breasts, body skin was fair and smooth *love touching every part of it* 4/5
Skill: Frenching, excellent BJ and deep throat. Excels in all sorts of postions - missionary, doggy, cowgirl, etc... 4.5/5
Service/GFE: Went to shower and she washed every part of my body with care. Chatted during the shower also, the way she massaged is so good. After that, we shifted to the bed and she removed my towel then she removed hers to reveal the melons. Started off with BJ then 69, the suction was too good then I need to insert my shaft for the action. Had few positions before shooting the load during doggy style. Rested a while then she proceeded to shower me. Chatted for a while more and gave her a tight hug before leaving.

Price: HKD1200
RTF: Yes!
Old 26-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
traveler123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeKicap View Post
First oversea FR report

Date: 7 Oct 2016
Name: Dis S (Yoyo)
Nationality: Local

Price: HKD1200
RTF: Yes!
She's listed for only HK580 on 141 database....
Old 26-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

xxdudexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: HK Happening

Greetings to all bro's,

I'll be going to HK during Nov. Been on the 141 website for awhile now. Still trying to understand the different terms that is stated on the website. If you guys can help me out abit. Like Honey Girls are the out call girls that will go to your hotel room with you? There is also part time buddies is that the same thing. Of cause walkup means you go looking for them at where they are stationed. And lastely what is PD as well. If the senior bro's can advice would be good.
Old 26-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdudexx View Post
Greetings to all.... And lastely what is PD as well. If the senior bro's can advice would be good.
Honey Girls is pay for their time spent with you. Need to nego/clarify rates b4 you go with her....PD is gers that serve physically disabled....unsure abt the rest.

Enjoy HK while it lasts.....
Old 27-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

xxdudexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks much for the info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1