The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Now then I know... Orchard tower has VN food. Thanks for the update but why go till Orchard tower?
Vn food all over Singapore nowadays. open and close every other month
Old 20-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Didn't realised that the thread I started almost 11 years ago is still surviving till today
why not...we still luv Vietnam...although lesser person asking noobie question...

btw...so how are you bro...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why not...we still luv Vietnam...although lesser person asking noobie question...

btw...so how are you bro...
still the same la bro.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Some people have been careful with their life all this while; only to take so much risk thinking of getting into something they don't understand and don't know how to handle.

VBs is a different breed of woman. When I first encounter one; they are lovely creature...... and after a while you will see their dark side.

This thread is full of examples; and yet still people post new story about how they fall in love with a FL.

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% that don't. Don't need to feel bad.

But most will not listen and take the risk thinking "they got nothing to lose..."

Stupid boy; VBs are the one "that got nothing to lose...... you have everything that they don't have." And when they get hold of what you have; they will never stop..... they will look forward meeting other potential......"better man".

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me there to see beautiful Vietnam and bring me to places to see pretty ladies. Past 2 years I have seen people with years of experience in VN; fall hard....... really hard.

Simply because they can do a lot of thing behind your back; and you can never detect it.
How old are you bro Mica ? I owe you a beer.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some VB wife giving explanation on their countrywomen's doings.

Old 24-10-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Satki5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I need help and advice from all the SEASONED samsters.
Hi bros. I got a problem with a Vb. Ok, the story goes like this. I know her from a ktv and the 2 months she was here, she said that i was the second man that she had sex with. Subsequently after she goes back to vietnam, I went to look for her 2 times and had the regular bonking and meals etc. After the 2nd trip, she totally cut all ties such as delete the WeChat and block me totally. She is a 20 yr girl while I am in my mid thirties. After asking from my friend to find out the reason for the sudden change in attitude, I realise she said that I did not help her in terms of giving her money as she said that she do not work in Vietnam and needs money to survive. As a typical Singaporean, time is the most important thing we can give to our gf so I think by visiting her monthly is the best gift I can give to her. There are plans to marry her but now. Haizzzzz...... Where did the r/s go wrong? Despite numerous attempts to give her money this and that now, she is sibei heartless and refuse to have any contact with me now. What should I do? How can I get her back? My heart aches so much whenever I think of her.
Old 24-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satki5 View Post
My heart aches so much whenever I think of her.
Every month, deposit part of your salary to me, I will make sure u are happy every trip in HCMC... If not move on with your life.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Now even if I offer $ she also refuse sia. I feel so lost now. Feel so ashamed now to fall into the kc trap. Feel like a fool but want to win her back. So lost. 😢
Old 24-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Every month, deposit part of your salary to me, I will make sure u are happy every trip in HCMC... If not move on with your life.
So 😂 funny
Old 24-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now even if I offer $ she also refuse sia. I feel so lost now. Feel so ashamed now to fall into the kc trap. Feel like a fool but want to win her back. So lost. 😢
Your offers are too little! Maybe u can try to WU her $3-5K every month. I am sure she will be back with you.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 24-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

$3k-$5k is too much. I do not earn as much as the bros here do. I am just an average working class Singapore man.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros I need help and advice from all the SEASONED samsters.
Hi bros. I got a problem with a Vb. Ok, the story goes like this. I know her from a ktv and the 2 months she was here, she said that i was the second man that she had sex with. Subsequently after she goes back to vietnam, I went to look for her 2 times and had the regular bonking and meals etc. After the 2nd trip, she totally cut all ties such as delete the WeChat and block me totally. She is a 20 yr girl while I am in my mid thirties. After asking from my friend to find out the reason for the sudden change in attitude, I realise she said that I did not help her in terms of giving her money as she said that she do not work in Vietnam and needs money to survive. As a typical Singaporean, time is the most important thing we can give to our gf so I think by visiting her monthly is the best gift I can give to her. There are plans to marry her but now. Haizzzzz...... Where did the r/s go wrong? Despite numerous attempts to give her money this and that now, she is sibei heartless and refuse to have any contact with me now. What should I do? How can I get her back? My heart aches so much whenever I think of her.
Let me give u the piece of advice that you dun wish to hear

Do u know how many Vietnam gal working at Ktv here? My Guess is around 500-1000 gals changing every few months

What do u love about her? Gd character? Pretty? Big boobs? Nice figure?

Marry someone u know for 2 months? How much do u know abt her?

So pls go find someone new... many Ktv gals willing to open legs for you and call you darling when you offer them the right amount of money

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$3k-$5k is too much. I do not earn as much as the bros here do. I am just an average working class Singapore man.
Then suck thumb... sleep alone and dun think too much. Wait till u can earn more then this type of gers are for u... Dun be an attention seeker and ask stupid question. U know the reason, it is about money... if u still can't face the truth, go Kallang river n jump.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

You guys are old fashion and not realise the changes....the trend now is marry viet whore u fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Didn't realised that the thread I started almost 11 years ago is still surviving till today
Old 25-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Marry viet whore u fuck are the latest trend now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Let me give u the piece of advice that you dun wish to hear

Do u know how many Vietnam gal working at Ktv here? My Guess is around 500-1000 gals changing every few months

What do u love about her? Gd character? Pretty? Big boobs? Nice figure?

Marry someone u know for 2 months? How much do u know abt her?

So pls go find someone new... many Ktv gals willing to open legs for you and call you darling when you offer them the right amount of money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1