The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Giving up on Geylang

Paintingfan and bronze cheebye are the same bo lampa. So interested in my so called mum. Go down and say in person loh. Ccb kuniang only dare to talk online. Say in person la. Who's the wimp? LOL

Paintingfan you ownself admitted MOST WLs don't ever want to see your fuck face again and that your regular is a Thai. Don't talk cock la $50 TLC. Want to pretend you don't call Thai somemore. Try to remember what you posted before leh. Why are you so alike your clone bronze cheebye who can't remember what he posted before? Fuck off to your $50 thread la.

Last edited by lau_andrew; 01-07-2018 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Are you filty rich? Why keep telling people u look down on people and only you could afford 150$?
U describe human with chicken rice, 80 is foodcourt and 150 is restaurant?
Then i describe u as pimp, rubbish junk loser that keep calling people loser can or not?
Is it the same bo?
Where did I describe a human as chicken rice? LOL. I look down on you. Your excuse for rawing is because you have no money to buy condom. Hahahahaha

Last edited by lau_andrew; 01-07-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Haha, a 2018 registered nick telling me i am a clone? Where were you when I first started chionging? Still sucking on your mum's tits?

I am not related to Bronze god in anyway but this is a discussion thread. If you are not here to contribute then shut your pie-hole, you piss stain.
LOL you want a fucking prize for starting to chiong in the 1950s Grandpa? What's really funny is that you think a 2018 registered nick means started chionging in 2018. FUCK WHAT A MONKEY. HAHAHAHA. As I had mention earlier, I don't intend to shut up, what are you going to do about it? Your plan is to repeat yourself again. Another stupid cheebye. LOL Fuck you.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post

Some so so but super hardworking and she KEEP CUMMING i also enjoy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A MORON JUST LIKE BRONZE CHEEBYE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1