The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 11-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
linda888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi bros,

Had been only a lurker or reader or whatever you call it for a long time. Was rather curious about this Xiao Mei / Qi Qi after reading quite a bit of your nice postings.

Had the time tonight and called Qi Qi and she arrived within 30 mins. First impression was she had a rather dark complexion comparing to girls from the north (she says she was from HeiLongJiang nearer to Chao Xian). Petite and slim, face was so-so. Best part about her was the boobs which I guessed to be 32B or so.

Anyway asked for the "menu" and was given a run down on services available.

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Opted for the massage and full course, rounding off at RMB 500. Massage was OK but the FJ was not too enterprising. Very playful girl which sometimes breaks the mood, might be more suited to some of our younger bros here. Maybe not really my cup of tea but as they say, one man's meat another man's poison.

I have been in Beijing for 11 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. Any bro that is in town will be most welcomed to contact me so that we can arrange something together.
TEL:13810297655
Old 11-03-2007, 08:19 PM
zzyou22

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs down Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykeen View Post
Bro out there!
Just arrived Beijing this monring and can't wait headed straight to call QiQi for a quckie!

Service is good with alot of GR friend feeling! She gave me a long tight hugh even when after I fired my load! Well worth the $$.

She complainted that it have been a long time haven't seen any of our bro post any fr on her!

Anyway, good thing are meant for sharing and bro out there who are interested you can contact her @ 13391580866.

Enjoy!
This is a small United States are more than 30 years old, she's telephone number is 13366683286 bad Qiqi
Old 11-03-2007, 08:23 PM
zzyou22

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Originally Posted by mengxindi
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13718242695 . Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Originally Posted by ikkoku
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13718242695. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco521 View Post
Originally Posted by ikkoku
Reach mary at 13718242695. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Avoid advertisement. Normal price is RMB$400.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
funseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had been to Shanghai many many times and had alot of memories. Now my business moved to Beijing and I have to start my experience again. Somehow after reading this thread, I found that many are not true.. many posts are repeating with same wording except the name, many are giving out contact without any FR... etc etc..

I know Beijing has many happening.. but with those fake posting, it will definitely cause more hurt than good.

Anyway, any brother out there that have good lobang in beijing, please pm me. I will up your point..

Thanks
Old 13-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all

After reading the recent pages, i have a feeling that some enterpring FL or pimps are now members and writing bogus post with contact numbers to fool bros here.

Look at their english and the way they are in a rush to finish the post. Also, they joined recently and have low points:

I suspect :
zzyou22
coco521
less
kellykeen
hohohohohoho

Sorry, if u are not a "fakes", I apologise and I am not saying u need to but if u can, defend yourself.
Old 13-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
I had been to Shanghai many many times and had alot of memories. Now my business moved to Beijing and I have to start my experience again. Somehow after reading this thread, I found that many are not true.. many posts are repeating with same wording except the name, many are giving out contact without any FR... etc etc..

I know Beijing has many happening.. but with those fake posting, it will definitely cause more hurt than good.

Anyway, any brother out there that have good lobang in beijing, please pm me. I will up your point..

Thanks
bro, i'm trying to organise a ktv get together with sg brothers here on either 23 or 24. Wanna join?
Old 13-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
After reading the recent pages, i have a feeling that some enterpring FL or pimps are now members and writing bogus post with contact numbers to fool bros here.

Look at their english and the way they are in a rush to finish the post. Also, they joined recently and have low points:

I suspect :
zzyou22
coco521
less
kellykeen
hohohohohoho

Sorry, if u are not a "fakes", I apologise and I am not saying u need to but if u can, defend yourself.
i must be careful with my england. and my low points
Old 14-03-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i will be going to beijing on 18 march...going back on 22....any recommendation?

thx
Old 14-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in beijing staying at Hilton for business trip from 18-22...any good recommendation places to go? thx
Old 14-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dragonlovepussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called Mary and she said will send me a pretty girl.

The girl appeared but not pretty. Disappointed. But no choice, I cannot tahan liao. Went up to room, banged her hard and deep.

No big hooha... Sianz...
Old 15-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kellykeen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post

I suspect :
zzyou22
coco521
less
kellykeen
hohohohohoho

Hey, I'm a frequent traveller and this forum have provided me with alot of info to enrich my travelling. Hence, before you made such comment, suggest you run thru all their past posts first. You have been with this forum long enough and I shouldn't have said this to you in the first place.
Old 15-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
709394-2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

if you stay near Sheraton Hotel, walk outside of your hotel, there are a lot of people will send you name card. You can call them, the price is about RMB400 to 500.
Old 16-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
mengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation our forum not for ads

I found someone had copy/paste my post entirely except the tel number. Here's a forum we share our own experience, not for ads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1