The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Your thoughts please..

Dear Bros/Sis..

Just wanna your honest opinon on this:

Gf tells Bf that the reason why she strays and fucks another guys is because:

1) You are always too busy for me, you got no time for me.
2) Your work is everything.

What do you guys think?
Old 22-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
WindAhFeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Your thoughts please..

She's right.

You shouldnt work too hard. All work and no play chase ya gf away !
Old 22-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, u still trying to find excuses for her is it ??

imo, if a cha bor can use tis types of rubbish excuse to cheat, then definitely not worth clinging onto...
Old 22-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i say ....burn that witch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post
What do you guys think?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dedgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bros/Sis..

What do you guys think?
I'd say thats a damn lame excuse to cover up her wrong doings..(cheating) she's itching for another dick to fill her itchy pussy up. But she doesn't wanna wanna take the blame or fingers pointed at her. So instead she fault the boyfriend. To stop ppl from calling her a slut..
Old 22-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dear Bros/Sis..

What do you guys think?
You can forget about her la.. Free then fuxk lo..

Since she says that you are always busy then be it.. Use your "Busy Time" to get other gals...

IF you can really put her down then dun ever call her anymore , let her contact you .. thats the time u turn around the table...

She likes to play games then play lo... Fxck her liao then tell her somethings which very hurts her ( eg , Im just playing with you ; Your CB stinks, i prefer the smell of my new GF etc etc )...

Then u win liao lo..
Old 22-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
hickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS: this is my own 2c as a sis... I'm not siding the gf or the bf in your scenario - just telling it as how i see it (I'm no saint... so no judgement at all)

there'll always be multitude of reasons behind the cheater's motive, regardless of whether the cheater is the male or female. As much as the the "cheat-ee" (party that got cheated on) has joint-responsibility for the health of the relationship, the choice to cheat belongs solely to the cheater.

Think of it this way... if gf already cannot tahan bf's work schedule now, how to tahan in the long run if they do get married. Marriage life requires $$$ ~ cannot live on love & fucks alone. Of course, a balance is required... the bf got to ask himself -- did he really & totally neglect his gf for work?
Even so, my personal view is this - give me a hardworking, industrious, ambitious guy who is devoted to me; over a guy who has too much time to spare any day.

Is the gf apologetic at all or just insistent that the bf's work is to blame? You will have your answer in how remorseful the gf is...
If she owned up fully to her transgression & does not assign blame, that would be a different story...

Last edited by hickeybites; 22-04-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love is blind i guess.

Years ago, when i was struggling to make it, i had no money and no honey.
Now, i have some money.. but my honey is behaving in such a manner.

For a man, i guess career is everything but not everything. No career= no $$= no future. and believe me, gals won't wanna marry a guy with no career or dream, ever dated a bummer or loafer?

She says i work very hard, but when i bring her to hi-end holidays, she doesnt complain, question is, where does the money come from? it's not free. All MEN needs a woman to cheer them on, encourage them, comfort them when they fall, is it too much to ask? To cheat? but best one with her cousin, like wtf?

I reflected on myself, and i admit that i didnt spend enuff time with her, but i make amendments, and change.. 2 weeks down the road, same pattern come out, she tell me i don't spend time with her, etc.. work is everything.

I wanna find someone to settle down with, and i don't wanna end up in divorcing.. maybe i shld really join the clubs of players.. and change my nick to THE BASTARD..
Old 22-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

I would keep her as a FB. From my experiences with women, once she has strayed, she will stray again. So unless you are into threesomes, it's best to move on.
Old 22-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
manwhore79 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kums View Post
You can forget about her la.. Free then fuxk lo..

Since she says that you are always busy then be it.. Use your "Busy Time" to get other gals...

IF you can really put her down then dun ever call her anymore , let her contact you .. thats the time u turn around the table...

She likes to play games then play lo... Fxck her liao then tell her somethings which very hurts her ( eg , Im just playing with you ; Your CB stinks, i prefer the smell of my new GF etc etc )...

Then u win liao lo..
Yeah quite true to do such things since the girl part behaves like this. TS I was in your shoe before, 1.5years together I get to fuck and quarrel. Only child treated like princess and spoilt bitch. Everytime I got time and on her off days, wanna jio her go movie she say not free then slowly say go ah ma house again more crappy say very tired at home slp. Once called her hp, got TV sound say go someone place rest(fishy). Then comes to the end say I no pickup her call. Though her breast big but cb damn smelly, like other brothers say FB will do just keep yourself occupy with more FEMALE friends just incase the JAWS gone you still got whole fleet of diff fish to select. Don't be like me depress with no fish in my tank now
Old 22-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
long deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Love is blind i guess.

Years ago, when i was struggling to make it, i had no money and no honey.
Now, i have some money.. but my honey is behaving in such a manner.

For a man, i guess career is everything but not everything. No career= no $$= no future. and believe me, gals won't wanna marry a guy with no career or dream, ever dated a bummer or loafer?

She says i work very hard, but when i bring her to hi-end holidays, she doesnt complain, question is, where does the money come from? it's not free. All MEN needs a woman to cheer them on, encourage them, comfort them when they fall, is it too much to ask? To cheat? but best one with her cousin, like wtf?

I reflected on myself, and i admit that i didnt spend enuff time with her, but i make amendments, and change.. 2 weeks down the road, same pattern come out, she tell me i don't spend time with her, etc.. work is everything.

I wanna find someone to settle down with, and i don't wanna end up in divorcing.. maybe i shld really join the clubs of players.. and change my nick to THE BASTARD..
sorry to hear that dude...i think they call it work life balance or something...big words to mean simple things.. everybodies needs got to be fulfiled...give yourself some credit...at least you can see your 'part' in this whole thing...most cant!
Old 22-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tell her to fuck off, plain and simple.

a man who fools around and has a family is still willing to bring home the daily bread for the entire family.

a girl who fools around and has a bf/husband will bring what to a family?? free show to your kids??

a husband fools around but still come home to pamper the wife,kids bring them out gd food, holiday, gift and etc.

what does a cheating wife/gf do when she come home? expect to be pamper and will act like so 恩爱.
Old 22-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nottiboy View Post
I would keep her as a FB. From my experiences with women, once she has strayed, she will stray again. So unless you are into threesomes, it's best to move on.
agree, keep her as a FB until u found a new girl. dont spend any shit on her, not even dinner. meet up fuck and walk out.

she stray away and enjoy a man who has a gf. thats double cheating.
Old 22-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

it'll be interesting to hear from a sis point of view, they would know better.

but in my opinion bro, maybe you are not her only option. she probably has alot of other guys chasing after her and that gave her the luxury of choosing whoever she wants to spend her free time with. other sis can correct me if I'm wrong but most of the time when a girl cheats, it's because the guy is not giving her enough attention or she thinks you are cheating on her. and until you can get over the pain of her fucking around behind your back, it's probably best that you stay away from any kind of relationship at the moment..

Last edited by smoofdeek; 22-04-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
rinoagirl89 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Work is work.

As women we know and admire men for their passion for work.

But don't neglect your gf~

I know because my bf neglects me over "work" and it feels horrible..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1