The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I became my wife's beta chastity cuck boy!

True story with some dramatization

My wife, May and I, Jensen were in our 30s and had been married for about 10 years. We didn’t have kids. I was a Senior VP at a bank so money wasn’t a big struggle. My wife was a freelance designer who spent most of her time at home. We lived in a nice condo in the East and our life was generally good. Being your regular Chinese Singaporean couple, we spent days working and weekends with friends or family. I would probably say the biggest issue in our lives was our sex life.

We loved each other and usually sex at least once a week. Although in the last year, it was more like once a month or two. I also realized that my wife never seemed like she was ever into the sex. It was like it was her duty and it was more for me. She would just lay there in missionary as I pumped away. Which was odd to me because when we first met, all she wanted to do was have sex in every place and in every position possible. Maybe it was just age and time. Sadly. I just assumed this was what happened with every couple.

One day when I was at work, I received a text from my wife.

May: Can you come home early today?
Jensen: Yes, is everything ok?
May: Yes. I have a surprise for you.
Jensen: What?
May: Just come home.

Immediately, I was excited. What could it be? It was almost 5pm anyway so I told my boss that I was leaving early and headed home. As I was driving back from the CBD, I was intrigued to discover what May had planned. After parking, I went up to my condo and opened the door. I saw a piece of paper on the floor and quickly picked it up.

Take off all our clothes and come to the bedroom.

I couldn’t tell you how quickly I stripped naked! My pants, shirt and underwear went flying. My belt and socks and bag flew across the house. I was now nude and looked down at my cock. Look, I wasn't a big man. Average chinese dick so I guess smaller than the normal male. But I shaved my pubes to keep that area neat and accentuate my penis. I hadn’t in a week though because of the lack of sex, so there was stubble but I was quickly getting hard from the anticipation. I could not wait and was ready to fuck my wife.

I walked down my hallway which was dark now and called out “May? Baby?” as I almost proudly walked into our master bedroom which was completely dark. “May” I whispered. Suddenly, I felt someone strong grab my arms and force me down my knees. Whoever it was, felt huge and was extremely strong. I tried to struggle “Ow ... what's happening?!”

“Shut up!” a voice called out. Suddenly a red light came on and there stood my wife. Only, the usual woman that I had know for years - the demure, sweet university girl that I had fallen in love with was replaced by someone else. Someone I didn’t know. But someone, that was both scaring me and arousing me.

My 1.60m wide stood across from me wearing a black leather outfit. She has one high heeled black boots and what looked like a black leather thong. Her ample breasts (34C….yes she got lucky and so did) were mostly exposed in a black leather bra that cupped them in the bottom and pushed them. She has black stars stuck on her nipples. Her hair was done up in a pony tail and she was wearing black lipstick. I had never seen her like this. She looked so fierce and stunning. Her eyes look at me with a fire I had never seen before and she held what looked like a black whip.

I was taking all of this in when suddenly I felt a pair of handcuffs lock my hands behind me. I had almost forgotten there was someone else in this room. “Hey, what the fuck!” I shouted and tried to look around but a firm hand held my head in place. “SHUT UP! You'll speak when I allow you to. Look at me!” my wife commanded me. I returned my gaze to my wife - incredulous. What was happening, I thought to myself.

“Jensen, you’re my cuck slave from now on. You will listen and do what you're told. You’re a faggot beta bitch! And I’m gonna teach you a lesson!” she yelled. I had never in my life heard my wife speak this way. It was disgusting and humiliating. But then I felt the raging hard on I had. I look at my cock which was fully erect. Damn, did I like this shit?!!

(To be continued)

Last edited by fatfella; 22-10-2023 at 07:19 PM.
Old 22-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I became my wife's beta chastity cuck boy!

Exciting start!! Keep it coming bro!!!
Old 22-10-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: I became my wife's beta chastity cuck boy!

Nice, camping for more
Old 23-10-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

BDSM happening ?
Old 23-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a 3rd person in the room ?
Old 24-10-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
True story with some dramatization
Perfect. Meh meh continue leh..
Old 24-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Crawl over here, you bitch boy!" May growled at me. I started to walk over on my knees. "CRAWL!" She shouted again. "Baby but..." I started. "You will speak when I tell you!" With my hands cuffed behind me and also being very aware that there was someone else in the room with us, I fell to my chest with excitement and fear gripping me. I wiggled on my chest, head and knees, which left my ass and genitals fully exposed to whoever was behind me. My ass wiggled in the air as I made myself over to my wife.

Panting, I finally made it my wife. Her perfume was intoxicating. What I didn't know was that she had also laced it with pheromones which made me even hornier. I was in a confused erotic mist. My mind was mush. I started to look up at my wife. "Keep your eyes on the ground slave! Bow down and kiss my boots!" she commanded. "But babe...OW!" Smack! My wife had whipped me right across my back. The pain wasn't terrible but it was shocking. I gulped and kissed her right boot. "BOTH!" She said. I then kissed her left boot.

"Stay bowed down. Put your face on the ground slave! What do you boys like to tell me? Ass up, face down. DO IT!" She yelled. I had never said that to my wife. Were other guys telling her that? Was she fucking other guys? It seemed almost vulgar but I knew what she meant. Sheepishly, I put my head on the ground now looking backwards at my hard cock and ass up in the air. Suddenly I felt something cold again my cock and balls. "Oh!" I groaned which was met with another whip! "Ow!" I weeped.

"You will only be allowed to make a sound when I tell you slave!" May exclaimed. In the darkness, I could make out that the other person, not May was cupping my balls and cock and icing them down. I felt cold ice cubes being rubbed up and down my tiny shaft and marble sized balls. I felt my erection going down. It was very cold but felt somewhat nice. My cock shrunk back to its tiny self - maybe even smaller with fear telling it to hide.

"That's right my slave! You're a bitch boy! You shouldn't have a hard cock unless I tell you. Only big cock Alphas should have erections." she said. I had never heard my wife speak this way. Was this really her? Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and tightening around my cock and balls. "Owww...." I started and immediately got whipped again. "OUCH!"

"SHUT UP SLAVE! You'll pay for your disobedience!" May yelled and immediately whipped me twice more. I grimaced and bit my tongue. Once again, the pain wasn't unbearable but in quick succession the pain was building up. I felt something being placed on my cock and balls by the mystery figure in the back. I heard a click and my genitals felt almost enclosed.

"Get up on your knees bitch boy!" May sneered. "Hahahaha! How cute you look? Do you like your little present slave?" As I struggled to my knees, pushing up with my shoulders, chest and head, I looked up at May now a little worried. Her eyes were fiery and her face contorted into a villainous smile. I looked down at my cock. To my shock, my cock and balls were squeezed into a small pink chastity cage. It had a mesh design and there was a tiny hold at the cock's tip. My tiny cock was now growing again but was straining again tiny cage. It was hurting but the pressure of the cage pressing against my engorging penis almost felt good. My heart was racing.

"Only alpha males get to keep their big fat cocks free to breed! You, my little bitch boy hubby are a tiny dick beta. Your job is to please me. And get no pleasure at all! Do you understand?" she asked. I didn't know what to do. I hesitated and suddenly felt a tight slap across my face. It stung and my eyes started to water. "Ouch!" I cried.

SLAP! She slapped me again. And this time I shut the fuck. Tears slowly fell on my face. "Awwww....poor baby bitch boy....I asked you if you understand?" May knelt down to look me in the face as she asked me.

My face was on fire. "Yes May...." SLAP! May slapped me again. "You will address me as Goddess or Mistress slave!" she firmly stated. "Yes mistress, I'm your little bitch boy!" I whispered meekly.

"And do you like your present slave?" she asked. I looked down at my patheticcoaged cock and noticed, I was starting to leak pre-cum. "Yes Goddess. I love it." I submitted.

"That's a good slave. Now, this is where the fun begins!" May exclaimed.

(To be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1