The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Had H22R20 Michelle.

BBBJ many pattern but it still wasnt right for me. Can tell shes experienced at sucking.

As her looks and body wasnt for me, i didnt wanna f her. just CIM.

Shes a very patient girl. Good service.

RTF ? No, not sexy enough for me.

Theres a short hair milf with super big boobs, same house, cant remember room number, anyone know who? and service good?
Old 21-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
nashtheman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This woman looks familar? FROM which hse?
https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...847c1755f1.png

https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...847c1755f1.png
Old 21-08-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Take care Kico, I shall miss u 4ever.
she is not entirely out of the p4p scene. Those who patronise the JB spas may have come across her as she does part time once in a while
Old 21-08-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 19
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
she is not entirely out of the p4p scene. Those who patronise the JB spas may have come across her as she does part time once in a while

can pm me her ctc bro?
Old 21-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
remember "once wl always wl"

bro enjoy her while can ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY4261 View Post
can pm me her ctc bro?
bro if have please let me know ... miss her service and hope her after-sale services improved now
Old 21-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She used to be operating from a condominium unit along Jln Pelangi after she quit PT.... dint know she has moved on to the Spas now. I gave up as she was difficult to arrange her timing due to her business. Mostly it was she who contacted us to inform her available timeslots instead of we booking her.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

I though H16R11 Pat Yee is smart. Still dumb bitch! She updated her fb looking liked SYT. We know is not true.

This hungry ghosts festival, I started by whacking her. Lady Macbeth, the internet is fun. Do load more if u dare.
Old 27-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Saturday must have been my lucky day. Reached PT around 2:30 and was able to do 2 shots with Chris and FY.

Was second in queue for Chris and luckily the bro before me took only 10 minutes. Multiple positions to blow, 69 and the works... No wonder Chris commands a queue.

Took 5 and attacked FY next. The usually sloppy DFK and turbo screw.

Gosh. Really wanna relive these moments
Old 27-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Part1 Malaysia's sensational global murder is still a fan ~

On 6 November 2006, a remote forest in Selangor, Malaysia, found that some of the bodies of the bodies had been reported to have been reported. The source absolutely did not think that the murder that he discovered was a sensation in the whole of Malaysia and far from Mongolia. After intensive police investigation, the identity of the deceased was initially confirmed as a mongolian girl Altantuya-Shaariibuu...

The scene of the destruction of this body is a vast expanse of yellow mud, a rugged terrain. Police arrived at the scene of the crime and collected more than 40 pieces of skull pieces, a spine, hair, scalp, and some pieces of shredded meat, some more flying to the scene of the explosion. At 30 feet, it can be seen that the explosives are very powerful. The body of the body was left with a fly around, a stinking black stain. The grass was not marked by a sharp scorch, so it was assumed that the deceased had been tied up in a tree by standing in the trees before it was blown up by the explosives. When the culprit was killed, he knew that the bomb cord was in the body of 4 bodies, including the head, chest, arm and leg, so that the body could be blown up to the bone, the cruelty and the skill of the killer. The explosives used by the criminals were a c-for the military police, which had to be suspected of being a military police.

As a result of the extreme cruelty of the killing, which caused great dissatisfaction among the Mongolian people, the government of Mongolia had asked the ministry of foreign affairs of Malaysia to give an account of the killing of altantuya and to provide up-to-date information The Mongolian Embassy in Thailand said: " we hope that this case will receive a fair and transparent investigation, and that altantuya has been killed in a very brutal manner, which is completely unacceptable." the police quickly identified the car involved in the case, for hours. Subsequently, the and others were detained to assist in the investigation. The 46-Year-old the was an executive director of the Malaysian Centre for strategic studies and was a member of a think-tank of the Deputy Prime Minister and minister of defence, Ghana. In 2008, the was acquitted by the court, and the two other police officers charged with murder were convicted of murder.

After Almost 3 years of sensational, a French newspaper published a news story detailing the details of the brutal murder of this beautiful woman. This document provides a detailed description of the of Mongolian Women, who has been pregnant, and it is still difficult to escape from death. It also recorded that altantuya's left face was fired and then stripped of his clothes, and then all his clothes were thrown into a black plastic bag. But because of her hand, she was shot again. Later, her body was carried to the woods, and her legs, abdomen and head were tied up and then crushed. The report also referred to the relationship between altantuya and the third defendant, the, who had been acquitted, and her role in the purchase of a french submarine in the government of Malaysia.

In 2008, a 2008-Year-old Mongolian woman, a private detective, a private detective, the, hired by the third defendant,, was sworn in, and he said in the affidavit that the had told him that Ghana was in Singapore. A Diamond exhibition presented altantuya to the, requesting the to "take good care of" Altantuya, and after three people had dinner in Paris. A day later, private detective, the the, was unexpectedly announcing the withdrawal of the full contents of the statutory affidavit. In his affidavit, he said that he had provided this information to the police in November 2006, when he was detained for seven days by police to assist in the investigation of the murder of the altantuya. By today, the,, is still in exile, where is he from?

However, the case of Mongolian girl altantuya is already over, but in the heart of this case, there is a great deal of doubt that the police have quickly arrested the police for interrogation to the two police officers who have been prosecuted, and the public is unable to see it. What are the two policemen who are the real killer or the scapegoat? The Police Force's tactics are highly opaque. Homicide in general is a crime of revenge, crime of passion, money and murder, and altantuya and two accused can be said to have no contact or direct relationship, why the two defendants would know her and why two accused would have to. Killing her, and the way it is? Why is it that the two accused were killed by the two defendants, as it might be possible to explain the source of c4 explosives from two convicted police officers, but their motive for killing? Who's the real killer?
-------------------
Taken from H14 Ah Bao (Win Yong) fb. She was concern of this murder case. She should also b worry that justice is not served on her H22 sister. Typical, seems like our pushing away problems has struck FTs.

Happy Valentine's day, everybody! Tomorrow is the 7 day of the lunar 7 mths.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Any bro knows where is Cookie and Miki? Always go H26 but never see them

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 01-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Miki left quite some time ago, while cookie should be still in. Maybe she's on off when you go down, or timing not right

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Any bro knows where is Cookie and Miki? Always go H26 but never see them
Old 01-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
I am no fan of muscle and even suggested him to stop the wars. But you no better than a scam who asked for underage contacts n shits stirring in other threads though posts deleted by mod. I have requested mod to ban you. Ban me too if he deems fit.

I see your point bro, tml i will zap this paedophile pervert kitts1000 to ashes
Old 02-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 7
rojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud ofrojana22 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I see your point bro, tml i will zap this paedophile pervert kitts1000 to ashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtheman View Post

0.48 secs onwards FKing tat woman hard in petain
maybe you should look at this video carefully, and you will change your mind
Old 02-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WTF..... today was supposed to be peak period for the WLs but PT was deserted with only a few ah peks loitering around. Even the WLs were KPKB as they had expected more customers due to beginning of the month and payday + GST handout. After talking with them I found the reason was policemen were stationed at both entrances to the back lane and checking everyone there. And these cops had been there for a few hours oredi.... they parked their police vehicles at the City Square loading bay carpark.
Old 02-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
VeryFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ultra long weekend. Many people go JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
WTF..... today was supposed to be peak period for the WLs but PT was deserted with only a few ah peks loitering around. Even the WLs were KPKB as they had expected more customers due to beginning of the month and payday + GST handout. After talking with them I found the reason was policemen were stationed at both entrances to the back lane and checking everyone there. And these cops had been there for a few hours oredi.... they parked their police vehicles at the City Square loading bay carpark.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1