The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
The post from Kimsiew769 reminds me of story. Last time my factory was moving facilities from the rented premise to a newly owned one. Appointed a sub-contractor to help dismantle and move the items over. Well.. While my HR manager was over at the new facilities, I was at the old factory clearing up the docs, p-files, blah blah blah... The sub-contractor’s supervisor stationed with me. Half Indian, half Chinese, cute, jovial and nice body also, but…married. A nice guy, while we worked together late at night, he would dabao dinner, and we sat together and makan. Don’t know is lust or love, really excited to see him every day. Start to tease him also as my skirt gets shorter and neckline got lower. He did flirt and tease, saying those things “哇,做墨短,走光了咯”etc. I enjoy his flirting and his compliments, but not sure he liked me or not. I guess we were both testing water, frankly speaking I was also trying to control myself, telling myself, he got wife wan, he also not rich don’t do it.. but, I just couldn’t explain why. The time comes, normally he would bathe in factory before going back. He did on purpose to call me, to bring his towel over from his car. I was like, what the hell, can bring handphone in but not towel. I brought over and he ‘accidentally’ no lock the door. That was when I saw him naked. I just laugh off, but I think he got like me and I also got feeling this time will 发生事情了. And.. he did, brought in a bottle of red wine and we drank together in the office. Still remember I felt guilty a while after and act drunk, and laid on my arms crossed on the table, but instead, he came and hugged me and gave me a French kiss.. That moment, really fell for him.. I asked him whether he liked me, and he said yes, and we proceeded to the HR manager’s room to make love. We were doing it on the table, he was not the best lover, but it felt great anyway. I didn’t reach orgasm that time though, but enjoyed the moment with him, finally.. he cummed when I was ridding him, just at that moment when we were resting, kissing each other and having his cock parking inside of me, Suddenly, the office door opened and it was my manager! Like all managers, who would always crept up behind you without any sound to spot check on you, she suddenly appeared in front of us. I was naked with my bra pulled down to my tummy (was too excited, and couldn’t unbuckle) and he was naked too. To my surprise my manager just smiled to us and she just quickly shut back the door and shout out “我什么都没有看到哦” and walked off. I was like panicking, but he was calming me down tell me no worries, normal thing for man and woman. We quickly cleared up and walked out the room like nothing happened. I walked passed the HR office, my manager was inside, she just smiled and told me she will switch off the lights, and late already, I should go back. The next day, she smsed me “Miss BR, I know he is married, u will lose out” I just replied thank you for informing, but I became his gf for about half a year before we broke off.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezyoffice View Post
U sell panties?
Yes. Used panties & bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by biaggi View Post
I think she refer to "kik" messenger a social apps.
Yup. For those who pm me, have my kik id.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtao View Post
Any further meet ups?
You can pm me to know more
Old 05-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
The post from Kimsiew769 reminds me of story. Last time my factory was moving facilities from the rented premise to a newly owned one. Appointed a sub-contractor to help dismantle and move the items over. Well.. While my HR manager was over at the new facilities, I was at the old factory clearing up the docs, p-files, blah blah blah... The sub-contractor’s supervisor stationed with me. Half Indian, half Chinese, cute, jovial and nice body also, but…married. A nice guy, while we worked together late at night, he would dabao dinner, and we sat together and makan. Don’t know is lust or love, really excited to see him every day. Start to tease him also as my skirt gets shorter and neckline got lower. He did flirt and tease, saying those things “哇,做墨短,走光了咯”etc. I enjoy his flirting and his compliments, but not sure he liked me or not. I guess we were both testing water, frankly speaking I was also trying to control myself, telling myself, he got wife wan, he also not rich don’t do it.. but, I just couldn’t explain why. The time comes, normally he would bathe in factory before going back. He did on purpose to call me, to bring his towel over from his car. I was like, what the hell, can bring handphone in but not towel. I brought over and he ‘accidentally’ no lock the door. That was when I saw him naked. I just laugh off, but I think he got like me and I also got feeling this time will 发生事情了. And.. he did, brought in a bottle of red wine and we drank together in the office. Still remember I felt guilty a while after and act drunk, and laid on my arms crossed on the table, but instead, he came and hugged me and gave me a French kiss.. That moment, really fell for him.. I asked him whether he liked me, and he said yes, and we proceeded to the HR manager’s room to make love. We were doing it on the table, he was not the best lover, but it felt great anyway. I didn’t reach orgasm that time though, but enjoyed the moment with him, finally.. he cummed when I was ridding him, just at that moment when we were resting, kissing each other and having his cock parking inside of me, Suddenly, the office door opened and it was my manager! Like all managers, who would always crept up behind you without any sound to spot check on you, she suddenly appeared in front of us. I was naked with my bra pulled down to my tummy (was too excited, and couldn’t unbuckle) and he was naked too. To my surprise my manager just smiled to us and she just quickly shut back the door and shout out “我什么都没有看到哦” and walked off. I was like panicking, but he was calming me down tell me no worries, normal thing for man and woman. We quickly cleared up and walked out the room like nothing happened. I walked passed the HR office, my manager was inside, she just smiled and told me she will switch off the lights, and late already, I should go back. The next day, she smsed me “Miss BR, I know he is married, u will lose out” I just replied thank you for informing, but I became his gf for about half a year before we broke off.
Such a good HR manager .... wondering man or woman?
Old 05-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Already mentioned is a female
Old 05-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Deed already done, if the HR will to come earlier may end up threesome?
Old 05-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Inkagu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
... The sub-contractor’s supervisor stationed with me. Half Indian, half Chinese, cute, jovial and nice body also, but…married. A nice guy, while we worked together late at night, he would dabao dinner, and we sat together and makan. Don’t know is lust or love, really excited to see him every day. Start to tease him also as my skirt gets shorter and neckline got lower. He did flirt and tease, saying those things “哇,做墨短,走光了咯”etc. I enjoy his flirting and his compliments, but not sure he liked me or not. I guess we were both testing water, frankly speaking I was also trying to control myself, telling myself, he got wife wan, he also not rich don’t do it.. but, I just couldn’t explain why. The time comes, normally he would bathe in factory before going back. He did on purpose to call me, to bring his towel over from his car. I was like, what the hell, can bring handphone in but not towel. I brought over and he ‘accidentally’ no lock the door. That was when I saw him naked. I just laugh off, but I think he got like me and I also got feeling this time will 发生事情了. And.. he did, brought in a bottle of red wine and we drank together in the office. Still remember I felt guilty a while after and act drunk, and laid on my arms crossed on the table, but instead, he came and hugged me and gave me a French kiss.. That moment, really fell for him.. I asked him whether he liked me, and he said yes, and we proceeded to the HR manager’s room to make love. We were doing it on the table, he was not the best lover, but it felt great anyway. I didn’t reach orgasm that time though, but enjoyed the moment with him, finally.. he cummed when I was ridding him, just at that moment when we were resting, kissing each other and having his cock parking inside of me, Suddenly, the office door opened and it was my manager! Like all managers, who would always crept up behind you without any sound to spot check on you, she suddenly appeared in front of us. I was naked with my bra pulled down to my tummy (was too excited, and couldn’t unbuckle) and he was naked too. To my surprise my manager just smiled to us and she just quickly shut back the door and shout out “我什么都没有看到哦” and walked off. I was like panicking, but he was calming me down tell me no worries, normal thing for man and woman. We quickly cleared up and walked out the room like nothing happened. I walked passed the HR office, my manager was inside, she just smiled and told me she will switch off the lights, and late already, I should go back. The next day, she smsed me “Miss BR, I know he is married, u will lose out” I just replied thank you for informing, but I became his gf for about half a year before we broke off.
Nice share sis
Old 10-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
may be because HR policy never say no sex in office, so cannot take any disciplinary action, lol
Old 15-10-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice vintage point of view from a female who wants to get laid

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-10-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

I confess -

I was that half-Indian half-Chinese guy

But now I become full Chinese liao becos Sis Blackenrose sucked the Indian outta me...
Why you so like dat?
Old 17-10-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
I confess -

But now I become full Chinese liao becos Sis Blackenrose sucked the Indian outta me...
Wahahaha like this also can
Old 18-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone kope Chio colleague breast milk before
Old 18-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
I confess -

Hahaha, so you mean Sis Blackenrose was originally not black after all.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Hahaha, so you mean Sis Blackenrose was originally not black after all.
Upzz you with my humble 8 points - from Wankjanice.

Cheers
Old 19-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Sneakily analed a MILF FB in the shower after splashing LOTS of KY on my cock.

She asked me to stay in, pump faster and I came in her ass!
Old 19-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Sneakily analed a MILF FB in the shower after splashing LOTS of KY on my cock.

She asked me to stay in, pump faster and I came in her ass!
Bro ceeko, kindly elaborate.
Many thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1