The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jeje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Happy to share the location since I don't usually return to the same place twice.... at least not so soon But to prevent "overcrowding" due to limited strategic parking lots, maybe i should keep it to the first 5 who PM me Also want to minimize the number of peeping ah peh
Old 05-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Please PM location.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeje View Post
Happy to share the location since I don't usually return to the same place twice.... at least not so soon But to prevent "overcrowding" due to limited strategic parking lots, maybe i should keep it to the first 5 who PM me Also want to minimize the number of peeping ah peh
Old 05-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Skitier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecream2015 View Post
One of my good sisters had a fling with a guy and they were fucking hard outside the car at a deserted road beside an army camp.

A week later, her bf broke up with her.

She later found out that actually the CCTV near the camp was recording their actions that night and the guardroom guys were discussing it so much until her boyfriend who happened to be doing NS at that camp came to know it and watch the video as well.
Army camps have cameras almost everywhere, better be careful
Old 05-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

PMed. Enjoy
Old 05-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
Miyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Fucking in the public area

Oh wow! It has been long since i posted here.
But yea it has been long since I had fun in public places!

My favorite is still having fun in a dark area at condos.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro jeje

Have received location in PM.

Thanks and upped you 13 points in appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Please PM location.

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Thanks Will explore this option maybe tomorrow after happy hour.... but will surely check for cctv
Old 05-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 0
SRA1A deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySRA1A deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuyu View Post

Havnt fucked in pulic for a long time too.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuyu View Post

cams r plenty at such plc oso.. do take care..
Old 05-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Miyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiyuyu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
cams r plenty at such plc oso.. do take care..
Yea there sure are cams, know where to hide ;D
Old 05-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

about a week ago, i had this girl who was damn on about this kind of stuff, so I decided to take what I see in exhibitionist themed JAV to real life.

We drove to this secluded but big park in the dead of the night and surprisingly my car was the only one in the entire car park

She inserted an app controlled vibrator into her pussy and then we got out for a walk. So as we're strolling in this dark park, I playfully turned the vibrator in her on and off and best thing is, the app allows precise control so played around and it's such a joy to see her squirm when i set to high power.

Told her to be daring a bit and flash some tits while occasionally I squeeze and suck a bit before pulling her top up again. Sat down at one of the seating areas and she started to rub my rock hard crotch area. Was tempted to ask her to suck me there and then but as we were thinking of doing it, I saw a silhouette of a jogger nearby. Aiyah, cannot do liao, so continued moving and playing the vibrator game with her.

Eventually went back to the car and I watched her masturbate in front of me until she squirted all over my back seat. So much juice spilling all over the place and it soaked the towel she was sitting on. My virgin experience in seeing a girl squirt in real life and it was a sight to behold

Once more we went outside again for another walk. This time I bth already we went to a dark corner of the park, sucked her tits like a hungry baby, then she pulled down my pants and devoured my little didi until I exploded in her mouth. Such a satisfying night.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Wow much fun! Haha thanks for sharing!
Old 06-10-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
222Neymar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post
about a week ago, i had this girl who was damn on about this kind of stuff, so I decided to take what I see in exhibitionist themed JAV to real life.

We drove to this secluded but big park in the dead of the night and surprisingly my car was the only one in the entire car park

She inserted an app controlled vibrator into her pussy and then we got out for a walk. So as we're strolling in this dark park, I playfully turned the vibrator in her on and off and best thing is, the app allows precise control so played around and it's such a joy to see her squirm when i set to high power.

Told her to be daring a bit and flash some tits while occasionally I squeeze and suck a bit before pulling her top up again. Sat down at one of the seating areas and she started to rub my rock hard crotch area. Was tempted to ask her to suck me there and then but as we were thinking of doing it, I saw a silhouette of a jogger nearby. Aiyah, cannot do liao, so continued moving and playing the vibrator game with her.

Eventually went back to the car and I watched her masturbate in front of me until she squirted all over my back seat. So much juice spilling all over the place and it soaked the towel she was sitting on. My virgin experience in seeing a girl squirt in real life and it was a sight to behold

Once more we went outside again for another walk. This time I bth already we went to a dark corner of the park, sucked her tits like a hungry baby, then she pulled down my pants and devoured my little didi until I exploded in her mouth. Such a satisfying night.
Well done bro!
Old 07-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome share bro, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1