The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Good to see this thread lively.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Despite splashing out on Bernd Leno this summer, Arsenal boss Unai Emery is reportedly set to keep faith in Petr Cech for the second game in a row.
As per the Evening Standard, the Gunners spent £22m to bring Leno to the Emirates this summer from Bayer Leverkusen, but the German shot-stopper was on the bench for the loss to Man City on Sunday.
Emery instead opted to keep faith in stalwart Cech, who aside from conceding twice almost had a calamitous moment of scoring an own goal after badly slicing a pass just beyond his own post.
Despite that though, the Daily Star report that Emery will continue with Cech between the posts given the magnitude of the game, and while on one hand it’s perhaps a sensible tactic to use the experience of the Premier League veteran, it arguably doesn’t send a great message to Leno in terms of the confidence his coach has in him.

Meanwhile Arsenal are desperate to tie key midfield star Aaron Ramsey down a new deal at the Emirates to avoid him leaving on a free transfer next summer.
This is according to the Mirror, who note that the north London side are confident they will be able to agree a new deal with the Welsh international, and that rivals Chelsea and Man United are keen on signing the 27-year-old.

Forecasts and odds for this weekend has not been good. Bets are on a Chelsea win but let's see how Unai improves the teamwork..
Old 18-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal boss Unai Emery confirms that Ozil is ready to be the next captain BUT....

Unai tells Mesut Ozil he MUST have more influence on matches.
German playmaker has the tendency to drift in and out of games but Emery wants Ozil to have greater influence.
Arsenal’s talented German playmaker tends to drift in and out of games.
But new boss Emery wants him to grab contests by the scruff of the neck more often.
Ozil had a deeper midfield role during Sunday’s 2-0 defeat by Manchester City and Emery wants him to see even more of the ball at Chelsea today.
Emery said: “It’s clear he needs the ball more to give more options in the attacking moments. He needs to do that in each match, to be demanding for us.
“In terms of positioning, he is playing all his career like a No 10, like a right winger going inside to receive the ball — but for us he needs the ball more.

Let's see if he is doing more this Sunday.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see they play better and those play to deliver.

Bring back the gunner with glory..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hope to see they play better and those play to deliver.

Bring back the gunner with glory..
Good morning, Gooners,

A much better game from Arsenal.

Central defence still too slow when they play such a high line though Cech played well.
Terrible misses by Auba and Mikhi.
Good fightback but a loss is still a loss.

Hopefully a win when they meet the Hammers.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

A lose is still a lose, let hope they win their first with flying colour soon.

Still alot of catching up to be done.

I would pefer leno to be in between the bar.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 20-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

The kid Guendouzi is a bright spot though. Been impressed with him since pre-season matches. Looks to be a great buy.
Old 20-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The kid Guendouzi is a bright spot though. Been impressed with him since pre-season matches. Looks to be a great buy.
Bro Escobar, welcome..

You are right! He looks real bright. Unai has his trust in him and he may be the long awaited replacement for Patrick Vierra.

Cheers
Old 21-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The best is he is still young and will need time to groom him into a star.

Old 21-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The best is he is still young and will need time to groom him into a star.
Yes, Bro Naka_Timo,
and Unai has an excellent track record of grooming young stars...
Old 22-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Liberian President George Weah is to award his former football coach, Arsène Wenger, his country's highest honour.

President Weah, the only African to have been named World Player of the Year, was signed by Wenger in 1988 when he coached Monaco.

Wenger, who stepped down as Arsenal manager in May after 22 years, nurtured several African stars.

The president retired from football in 2003 and went into politics. He won last year's election by a landslide.

Wenger is expected to be in Liberia's capital, Monrovia, for the award ceremony on Friday, Liberia's Information Minister Eugene Nagbe told the BBC.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Yes, Bro Naka_Timo,
and Unai has an excellent track record of grooming young stars...
Yes, he is on 19.
It just matter on time before he become the next patrick vieria of arsenal

Old 25-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Paul Merson thinks 2 current players cannot cope with Unai's methods..

It’s been a difficult start to the season for Arsenal following back-to-back defeats, and Paul Merson is concerned about two star names in particular.
The Gunners have slipped to losses to Man City and Chelsea in their opening two Premier League games, conceding five goals while scoring just two.
In truth, they should have scored more at Chelsea but missed some great opportunities, but despite that, Merson has raised concern over the ongoing impact of Mesut Ozil and Henrikh Mkhitaryan under Unai Emery.
It’s always going to be tricky for players to adapt to the demands of a new coach, especially with Arsene Wenger having developed a brand of football at Arsenal that the squad will have grown used to.
Nevertheless, as top class individuals, they should have the ability to make those changes to their respective games to suit the needs of the man in charge, but Merson isn’t convinced that Ozil and Mkhitaryan have it in their locker to be key parts in the Spanish tactician’s approach.
“If you were building a team tomorrow, you’d want to play a high pressing game, work as a team, not to have gaps between the lines, and you’re not buying Ozil and Mkhitaryan,” he told Sky Sports. “They will not get in teams that want to press!
“Ozil’s future? I don’t know. I’m a big fan of him, he’s a quality player, but sometimes you watch him and the game passes him by.”
It’s a fair assessment from Merson, as neither Ozil nor Mkhitaryan are known for their ability to press and put pressure on the opposition while out of possession, something that the former has been singled out for with intense scrutiny on many occasions in particular.
With that in mind, if Emery does insist on his side adopting a high press, either he’ll have to tailor it to the players at his disposal or perhaps consider making significant changes next summer.
Having stepped into the job just a few months ago, it would have been a huge risk to oversee a major overhaul before his first game in charge. If Ozil and Mkhitaryan continue to struggle, then perhaps it’s only a matter of time before those changes are made to fully implement his own preferred style of play at the Emirates.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Finally a first win BUT it could easily have been 3-3...
We need a major revamp in defence..
West Ham were just slicing their way through..
Cant imagine them surviving against better teams with sharper forwards...
Old 26-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Arsenal win this match but still alot of catching up to do and improvement to made.

Alot of loss balls in midfield that boss loss to opponent.

Alot of passing not being nicely pass. The 3 rd goal was beautifully pass and score. Arsenal should work on that

I think Torreira should give him a chance to play full match.

S. Luchtsteiner should play as they can give the rest full command on what to do.

Leno should play also.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1