The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did you feel afraid when you cum for the first time in your life?

felt damn shiok when i cum 1st time, not scared at all
Old 23-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
stickychewy is Cool - loads of Potential

I was looking at photo of old movie, Sheena of the Jungle smooth skin in tattered deer skin bikini, and playing with my thingy and realised it was growing bigger and bigger then suddenly I thought die hah, must have damaged a nerve when my mind go blank out and really feel the cream spurt and dribble out.

Very messy and i thought die lah, what the hell?

Then i realised and wah liaow, feel damm shiok! Best feeling man!

Up to today, nothing compare with the first time I shoot.
Old 23-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justgymguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting thread... for me i was not afraid... as I saw/caught my older brother PCC and saw the white creamy stuff... he was 15, I was only 9. I was so naive and I asked him, what r u doing? He just said to me... I'm enjoying myself... next time when you are at my age you will know what it is and how to do it... haha... he laughed and went to clean himself up.

My actual 1st time shoot was a wet dream... but in the dream... I was in te heat of a session of MMF... maybe it was the 1st "blue tape" I watched and it is a whole movie of MMF after that... I learn how to PCC liao... learning from watching the movie and remembering what my bro did. haha.
Old 23-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickychewy View Post
I was looking at photo of old movie, Sheena of the Jungle smooth skin in tattered deer skin bikini, and playing with my thingy and realised it was growing bigger and bigger then suddenly I thought die hah, must have damaged a nerve when my mind go blank out and really feel the cream spurt and dribble out.

Very messy and i thought die lah, what the hell?

Then i realised and wah liaow, feel damm shiok! Best feeling man!

Up to today, nothing compare with the first time I shoot.
You consciously knew that to look at bikini pics and to play your thing at the same time would be shiok?

Which version of Sheena?

or 2000
Old 23-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

afraid? never....

in fact i was trying to PCC so hard n long tat my little brother was so swollen n red...

the feeling of cumming for the 1st time was good and a great relive cos i was so scared i couldn't cum...
Old 23-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i was taping down some model show...
those model was basically braless ..

then i was playing with my didi...

then after which got some "juice" ...then i went to clean up..
then cannot PEE .... i tot siao liao .. spoil liao....
Old 24-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

i can remember one of my earliest object of fantansy whom i often pcc to is "wonder-woman", remember the TV series i think in the early 80s if i m not wrong? haha, can some bros here remember? i find damn bloody sexy that time.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
i can remember one of my earliest object of fantansy whom i often pcc to is "wonder-woman", remember the TV series i think in the early 80s if i m not wrong? haha, can some bros here remember? i find damn bloody sexy that time.
I love to fap fap when Wonder woman runs...
Old 02-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona View Post
I tot i had menses when my kukujiao drip milky liquid..but it turn out better than I expected... needless to say there is no need a pad for it.
haha, u know about menses but u don't know abt the "milky liquid"?

i can't remember when was my first pcc already, probably pri. 5 or 6, although i don't hv brother to ask or internet to hv the know-how or the sex education we hv for our children today. i don't remember panicking or what, just feel damn shiok.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
my_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remembered my first cum.

i was in my pri 6, when I was reading some erotic story book. There i was lying chest facing down on my bed. I start to have a hard on when I am reading the most critical part. To my surprise, the more I rub my hard on on my bed, the more shiok i become, then suddenly I feeling something very shiok which leads me to rubbing myself more on the bed, up and down, up and down, till I cum, I didnt know what it was, but only know the feeling was great !
Old 21-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You consciously knew that to look at bikini pics and to play your thing at the same time would be shiok?

Which version of Sheena?

or 2000
I just saw this show.

Damm shiok, got two scenes of Sheena buck naked with hard nipples!
Old 22-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

My first time ever was when I was PCC by my malay part time maid, when I was in primary 5. I didnt know what "sperm" looked like before that, though I had hard ons by then. When I first cum, I thought that my didi was going to "die" or "get broken" becos the feeling was so intense!

I remember that for a few days after that, I was so scared that my didi had been "spoilt" by the PCC that the only time I touched it was when I had to pee. It was only a week later when the malay lady came for the weekly housecleaning, that I realized that my didi wasn't spoilt after all, after she made me cum again.
Old 22-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i really thought it was blood or worst, that i had shi-shi in my pants. LOL.
Old 23-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Wow your maid so "hard"working one ah?

For me, i was reading 老夫子 and found his gf 陈小姐 to be quite chio as a MILF...(or AILF since this term has recently been coined in SBF) ....so I started fapping, closing the comic book on my dick and rubbing against 陈小姐's face presumably...(think 老夫子 also kena la)

Then came on the page....and destroyed that comic book.
Why you so like dat?
Old 23-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

My very 1st CUM.

This is how my very 1st cum goes.. When i was 16, i used to watch every single WWF(WWE for now) shows... Then suddenly 1 fine day i was watching WWE alone & realise no one was at home, & during that time WWE was showing BRA & PANTIES MATCH.. While watching e BRAS & PANTIES match, my dick erected & i started to rub my dick abit abit till i CUM on my pants... At that moment i was freaking scare & SHIOK!! Duno what's that white liquid, i faster chiong to toilet & wash my dick & pants... & after i've known i had CUM for e very 1st time, i start to PCC liao... WAHAHAAA!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1