The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Zon

Heard that last night they action again

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

New system for the girls? Seems like they are coming in at different time slot. Means less supply, more cost if stay long over there.
Old 23-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
New system for the girls? Seems like they are coming in at different time slot. Means less supply, more cost if stay long over there.
Girl say plenty of raid these days.
Old 23-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Girl say plenty of raid these days.
I have heard that 3 weeks in a row there's raid.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
ThunderChief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent raiding have becoming more and more often.... Most of the gals tend to come in early around 5pm and leave before 12 am.... Some decide to let other gals "Test water" 1st before they decide if they wanna go work...

As it cost them RM50 to enter Texas, they would more likely to come if there is a big crowd turn out... The reason is that simple

Less crowd = work longer hours = more likely to kena raid

However with that said.... The raid conducted last 2 weeks back was around 7pm....
Old 26-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: The Zon

I witnessed once at 7pm. I drank less than 1/4 of the tower and the gals ran off. As the police entered the pub I didn't remain. I go off with broken-heart. Huhu

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 14-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duncecap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how's the scene now? the gals are back?
Old 14-05-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncecap View Post
how's the scene now? the gals are back?
Went few days back. Not a single girl at all.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Went few days back. Not a single girl at all.
Is it Wednesday after 10pm? The gals that time got big wind so they asked for tips and left at 10 ....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duncecap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's very sad. Everywhere there's crackdown, even in JB. Is this the humsup apocalypse?!
Old 24-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Earthman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last Sat 21 May at 10pm, fully pack, lots of girls too. Could not find a table and also difficult to walk around with such a packed crowd. Went else where instead. Went again on Sun at 7pm and managed to get a table. By 10pm quite crowded but not as pack as Sat. I sat several girls. Gave RM50 tips and for better girl with better service and seldom butterfly i gave RM100. Girls seem to be not happy with less than RM50 after Texas start charging them RM50 to work there. Beer price also increased to RM60. Any bros care to share how much u give.
Old 24-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Texas on a monday. Got plenty of seats on 2nd floor but downstairs all fully packed. The gal sat with me from 7-9 before saying she wanted to to home already. Another gal was with me from 8-9+ before saying she saw police van and need to leave liao. Both I gave RM50 which I thought I overpaid, but they still ask me for more saying other customers gave RM100 or even RM200. I just told them next time den u find them lo.
Old 24-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

DocterYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What beer can cost RM60.00 ....... made of gold barley ........
Old 24-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

DocterYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
.......... Both I gave RM50................
Enlighten me Bro WHAT IS IT EXACTLY you rec'd for your RM50.00??
Old 25-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
I went to Texas on a monday. Got plenty of seats on 2nd floor but downstairs all fully packed. The gal sat with me from 7-9 before saying she wanted to to home already. Another gal was with me from 8-9+ before saying she saw police van and need to leave liao. Both I gave RM50 which I thought I overpaid, but they still ask me for more saying other customers gave RM100 or even RM200. I just told them next time den u find them lo.
Kana carrot. If paying 200rm I rather go ktv where you get the action in the room. And when they tell you they are going home, they are actually jumping to another table and source for new customers. So many girls tell me they are going home when after that saw them downstairs drinking at another table. Cool, isn't it? Those butterfly alot and keep missing, 30rm max for me. When you give 200, they will pressure other customer to give 200 and slowly set standard rate to 200. Isn't worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1