The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
(Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Secondary School Friend (Insurance Agent)

(someone requested I write about this, just nice I was taking a break from another story, hope you all like it)

Date: 8-9 years ago

I just came out of NS and started working not long, and the girl in question was my secondary classmate who has just gotten her insurance license (I don’t really know how insurance agent works), so she was contacting all her friends to buy insurance policy from her (I was one of them which she blasted the SMS). Not the prettiest of the lot out of all my classmate, and she was like a side bitch for my good friend during that period (he was just using her when he quarrel with his gf, but she was too stupid to know, which was quite sad)

Name: Madeline Teo (fake name)

Boobs: B (solid B but good for her size, she is around 1.56m tall I think. So still not that bad. Firm, nice shape, big areola and hard pultruding nipples)

Appearance: She looks a bit on the plump side if you judge her by her face (chubby cheeks). But when she strips down, she doesn’t have tummy. Overall her body is ok, not that bad, but her face has a lot of pimple scars which she covers up with heavy makeup. A very infectious smile, outgoing and friendly personality. Nice round buttocks with no fat marks, so when you doggy her will have some cushioning.

BBBJ: She is well trained by my friend, good suction, and knows how to suck the balls properly.

FJ: Normal, but gets very wet when you start to fuck her in doggy. Got her to try quite a few positions, and fucked her a few places around her house.

<This one is slowly writing, as busy with other stuff. So will release in parts >
Old 18-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Secondary School Friend (Insurance Agent)

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 18-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My Secondary School Friend (Insurance Agent)

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 18-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Nailma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, pls continue!
Old 18-08-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Bzzz Bzz… I received a SMS from an unknown number on my mobile, which looks like an advertisement but it had my name on it. I immediately called back to ask who it was as it was quite irritating to receive such SMS.

“Hello! Who is this huh? Where you get my number? Please don’t send me SMS advertisement can a not?” like a machine gun I spewed multiple questions to the person on the other line.

“Ermm… Wait wait wait… Is this <so and so>?” a soft sounding female voice asked, and I paused a while.

“Yes… Who are you?” I spoke in my normal non agitated tone, since it was a female voice.

“I’m Madeline, from XYZ Secondary School. We were from the same class you remember? Benjamin’s girlfriend.” I immediately remember her when she said XYZ Secondary, but something else came to my mind after hearing she was Benjamin’s girlfriend.

“Orh… Madeline huh, I remember, the short short cute cute girl from the same class right…” when I was replying her, I remember my friend telling me how he was using this ugly girl for fucking when his girlfriend didn’t let him fuck.

<Long story short, she wanted to “inform” me of some policy which she finds that is very good. She was “not” trying to sell me anything. So through my friend Benjamin, we decided to go to her house for dinner and she will go through the “information” with me (btw I fucking hate it when people say not “selling” me anything but the main point is to sell me something>
Old 18-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

I sat at the void deck smoking while waiting for my friend to come. We decided to meetup before we go up to her house for dinner.

“OEI!” someone grabbed me from behind, giving me a shock.
I turned around, ready to punch the mother fucker who gave me a shock, but it was Benjamin (actually he is one of my oldest friends, and I really respect him a lot. That’s why even though the girl is my secondary school friend, I didn’t say anything).

“Kan Ni Na lah… I almost punch you, you know!” flicking my cigarette away, and shouting at him.

“Hoh lah… Why so hum ji… By the way huh, later don’t pew zhui say about my girlfriend. Later Madeline kee siao…” placing his arm around my neck, he softly whispered to me.

“You damn cheebye one leh, she my secondary school friend you know. But I not tao kia la.” replying to him, we walked towards the lift to go up her house.

Madeline was cooking when we entered in the house, and her mum was on holiday (single parent, her dad died when she was quite young) with her friends, so we had the whole house to ourselves. After dinner she started her “sharing” session which was a tad annoying, but I bear with it and listen to the whole thing. It was some saving plan shit, which I was highly not interested, but I gave Benjamin face so that’s that.

During the dinner, sparks was already flying between the two of them, and I kept my quiet as I didn’t want to get myself involved with their squabbling. But the last straw was when Madeline was “sharing” the information. Benjamin got real irritated and started to quarrel with her, eventually leaving the house. I wanted to follow, but he stopped me and told me to look after her (he gave me a wink when he left, which made me very confuse). I stood at the door not knowing what to do.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

“I haven’t finish explaining this part… Sniff” with tears welling up in her eyes she told me to come back so that she can continue with the explanation of the information.

“You sure you ok to continue a not? May be I come back another day?” passing her a tissue as I walked over to her (she looked damn pitiful when I saw her, but I really don’t want to buy the plan)

Silence… I sat beside her, waiting for her reply so that I can leave. She took the tissue and started to cry uncontrollably (I hate it when girls cry). I slowly took my bag which was lying on the floor and moved to the side of the chair.

“Even you also want to leave huh? Sniff… I haven’t finish explaining” with the tissue wet and sticky she turned to look at me.

“No la, I just move my bag away… You better le ma? Can continue le…” with an awkward smile I looked at her puffy eyes.

“I know he don’t love me, I know he has someone else… But I really love him you know? You are his best friend, can you tell me what is wrong? I can change one…” she started rambling on (I thought she wanted to explain the policy?), as she started crying again.

I didn’t know what to do, so I continued passing her tissues, and this was when I receive an SMS from Benjamin

[Bro, help me psycho her to break up with me. I buey tahan her shit liao. She emotional kind one, very easy up the lorry. You confirm can one, don’t waste it ok. ;D]

[Chee bye, you always do this kind of shit one leh. Want people kio your sai. KNN. The previous time also the same with Samantha.] I replied him while trying to console Madeline (this is not the first time he dump this kind of shit on me or my another friend, previously he also did the same thing to another girl in ITE, but that one is another story)

“He not worth it la. Don’t cry liao.” putting my hands on her head, I lent my shoulder to let her cry on.

She started crying louder as she grabbed my t-shirt and buried her face into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and started to pat her back, with the other hand holding her head as she cried. Taking a tissue from the box on the table, I tried to helped her wipe her tears, with her puffy eyes staring at me as I did that.

“He don’t love you, can find other people ma. Why because of him you cry yourself till like this? You say liao, he got someone else, so why still hold on. If it was me, I will 以牙还牙 find another guy.” I said the typical cliché line (but it fucking works when someone is so down emotionally, anyone who is beside them is like a support pillar)
Old 18-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

The sweet scent of shampoo was going up my nose, as she hugged me tightly looking for someone to support. I reciprocated by hugging her tightly with my arms behind her back and another holding her head to my shoulder. I could feel through her t-shirt that she was not wearing a bra, and her soft breast was pressing on to my chest. Blood started to flow down south, as my penis erected by the soft breast which was separated by a thin cloth pressing on to me. (I had to do what I had to do).

Holding her head closely to my shoulder and tightening my hug, I started to lick her ears (Benjamin had told me stories of how Madeline is sensitive to licking of her neck and ears every time we go out drinking). Struggling to get out of my hug, her body softens as I started to lick her ears, followed by her neck. I let go of the arm hugging her, moving towards the front caressing her breast.

“No… Don’t… Ahhh… Cannot…” she tried to pushing me away with one hand, and the other was grabbing my other hand which was fondling her breast (there was no strength in both her action)

I didn’t stop, but instead I pulled up her t-shirt and started to attack on her B cup breast directly. My other hand let go of her neck, and started to feel her thighs, all this while my mouth started to lick her neck towards her breast. She stopped all resistance, and placed both arms around my neck when I started to suck on her erected nipples and fondling the other. The hand which was feeling her thighs, slip between the opening of her shorts as she spread open her legs as little when I my fingers reached her undies (it was like inviting me to finger her).

Grabbing her breast with one hand, I sucked on the nipples, nibbling it, and using my tongue all at once to play with them. I could feel her panting, as her body felt warmer and warmer with each touch. Spreading her legs wider, the opening of her shorts allowed me to put my whole hand it, and with my finger I slip under her undies to feel her bushy pubic hair. She grabbed my wrist, just when I was about to attack her clitoris, trying to stop me from moving forward. I didn’t bother to stop as I force my finger towards the clitoris and started rubbing her.

She bit her lips as her final resistance was futile, as my fingers rub her, I could feel that she was getting wet. Not even waiting for me to take off her t-shirt, she pulled it off on her own as I continued sucking her nipples and the tip of my middle finger started to penetrate wet vagina hole.

“Go in the room… Ahhh… Here windows… ahhhhhh… All open…. AHHHHH… Later neighbors see…” with her soft moans and said to me

I stood up, whisking her off the dining chair and dropped her on the living room sofa, all this while she had her eyes closed.

<TBC>
Old 18-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
dohansp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG! You fucked her ar?
Old 19-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
mebbel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS
Old 19-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Good Job, TS!!
Old 19-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

“Living room can liao, no need to bedroom…” just when she was about to stand up and reply me, I pushed her down back on to the sofa as I kneeled on the floor forcefully frenching her.

Pulling down her shorts, my two fingers penetrated her, as I grab her vagina with my thumb rubbing her clitoris.

“AHHHHHHHH….” she moaned loudly when my fingers entered, but was muffled by my tongue swishing in her mouth.

By this time, I have started to unbuckle my belt and undressing my lower half. The bulge in my berms was making me feel very uncomfortable. As my penis flick out of my boxers, I pulled Madeline’s hand to hold it, which she started stroking even without me doing anything. Her wet juices started to coat my fingers, and it was flowing out of her vagina as my fingers move in a rhythmic in and out motion. Seeing that she started to stroke my penis based on the rhythm of my fingers, I climbed on the sofa with my penis above her head and my head at her vagina.

Her legs open wider when my head moved towards her vagina, like opening it up asking me to eat her. As a good man, I accepted her invitation and started licking her clitoris and sucking on it. My thighs started moving, as my penis started to brush on her face, which she replied by grabbing on to it and sucking my penis. Like a hungry tigress that has not eaten for days, she sucked it while her hands stroke it fast and hard. My hand was holding her thighs apart, and the other continued fingering her vagina which was getting wetter and wetter. I could feel my penis being swallowed up by her mouth, with her tongue twirling around and the saliva lubricating the shaft as her hand stroke it faster and faster.

<TBC - Sorry for the slow update, weekend not free. Yesterday got lucky with a Viet KTV girl, make me even more bo eng >
Old 19-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since when ppl will lucky with viet ktv girls? Anyway good stories
Old 19-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootbird View Post
Since when ppl will lucky with viet ktv girls? Anyway good stories
Bro my lucky is pay $$$ LOL...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1