The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies of adult women when you were a pre-teen/teen

I did when I was in primary 6.

I was standing in a very crowded bus during peak hours.Then I realised that there is a nice looking tai tai type standing two seats away.She was in her early 30s I guess.With snow white skin and wearing a spaghetti top with tight jeans,she aroused the devil in me.I started to steal glances at her.

Later on,some passengers alighted and I moved right behind her.Oh my god,she smelled so nice as well.More people boarded the bus and I had to stand even closer to her,indeed,my groin area was only brushing against her ass.My didi woke up inevitably.When the bus made a turn,I thrusted my hips slightly forward,rubbing against her delicious ass for 2-3 seconds.She probably didn't smell a rat as I was just another pre-teen kid to her.

In the end,she got down.At that moment,I was still having a hard on.I went back home to release the tension while fantasizing about fucking her hard on the bus.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

when i am in my teens around 13-14 yo, always fantasize about my teacher, that time got a sicence teacher, she like to wear baggy shirts, so everytime she lifts her hand, can see thru everything from her chest to her waist.

always go back , fantasize about her and jerk off using a boaster
Old 09-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
when i am in my teens around 13-14 yo, always fantasize about my teacher, that time got a sicence teacher, she like to wear baggy shirts, so everytime she lifts her hand, can see thru everything from her chest to her waist.

always go back , fantasize about her and jerk off using a boaster
what did you fantasize about her?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Coupe399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
what did you fantasize about her?
Haha, can see armpit hair lor....
think like it is CB hair then orgasm....
Old 10-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

Now since we are at the topic of teachers...

I was introduced to the birds and bees of life when I was in my early teens.I remember once when my pretty Secondary One English teacher bent down to teach me something,I saw her cleavage. I kept looking at "it" for the whole of the 5 minutes she was teaching me and had a funny feeling "down there." Very nice feeling...

When I got home,I recollected that incident and that funny feeling "down there" came back again.Since then I have this fetish for teachers.

Yes,I was from a boy’s school.A good one at that.But boys will always be boys. Being the opportunists we were,my class would try to see “zao geng” whenever we had the chance.For example,we purposely dropped our things while the teacher was walking past so that she would pick them up for us and hence we could see her cleavage-we did that countless times.On the other hand,seeing panty “zao geng” was rather difficult.I remember only seeing “it” twice.On one occasion,the teacher was not sitting properly and I was the first person to notice “it” so I notified the whole class.The rest of the boys would take turns to enjoy the nice scenery.She was engrossed in doing her work and “it” lasted for a long five minutes.My erection was so pronounced that my pants almost split.Felt like taking off my pants to show her and masturbate on the spot.

There was once during a test when I saw my teacher's panties as she was engrossed in her work and forgot to sit properly.Luckily I had already finished the test by then so I had all the time in the world to enjoy the breathtaking scenery which lasted for five minutes.I became so horny that I could not help it but put my hand inside my pants and rubbed while at the same time enjoying the scenery.I rubbed until my underwear became wet and sticky...

There was another time when I masturbated in the staff ladies when it was "all clear"-it was a Friday afternoon.I brought some sexy pictures along for "motivation." I ejaculated all over the toilet bowl cover.Mission accomplished.
I wonder what was the reaction of the female teacher who discovered the white sticky liquid in that particular cubicle.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

kkkann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fantasies of adult women when you were a pre-teen/teen

continued from teachers

During my secondary schools days i already have fantasy on huge breast woman and i happen to have a home econs teacher who is one. I always try to eat her tofu by pretending to stroke her breast with my fingers. luckily she never take it in particular as i try to make it look like an accident.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkann View Post
continued from teachers

During my secondary schools days i already have fantasy on huge breast woman and i happen to have a home econs teacher who is one. I always try to eat her tofu by pretending to stroke her breast with my fingers. luckily she never take it in particular as i try to make it look like an accident.
WOW!! how u manage to do it??do share..
Old 14-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Nice fantasies...keep cuming.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Since we are at the topic of teachers...

Buay tahan man! Today I juz saw my teacher's panty.Now I am fantasizing about it and masturbating....

"I was doing recess duty today,so I stayed in class.Mrs Lee was in class too doing her work...Mrs Lee,our hot form teacher was engrossed in marking our assignments.She was so concentrated in marking that she forgot to sit properly,hence revealing her knickers...My cock stood to attention immediately!!! I could not take it anymore,so I put my hands inside my pants and started to rub.Awwwww....Here is ten days worth of love juices waiting to be released finally...I was on the point of no return-I pulled down my pants and rubbed violently,heck the consequences!By then,Mrs Lee's attention had been diverted from her work by my incessant moaning.Mrs Lee as utterly shocked at what she saw.She was probably too stunned to do anything.I took off my shirt too and so in front of the 29 year old Mrs Lee stood a 16 year old adolescent in his birthday suit with exploding hormones.

Finally,my fantasy of Mrs Lee as my sex slave was about to be fulfilled.I dashed towards her like a man possessed.She could sense the impending danger and tried to make for it,but the hormones inside made me run extraordinarily fast and I cornered her.I grabbed her and tore up the buttons of her blouse.That done,I lifted up her skirt and pulled down her "cuties".By that time,she was screaming frenetically while my saliva was dripping all over her svelte little body.She tried to resist but in a contest between a petite lady and a school rugger,the outcome was never in doubt.She tried hitting me but she got quite a number of tight slaps for her troubles.I was ready for the "main course" now.I carried her to the teacher's table to act out my ultimate sexual fantasy.I threw her on her table,got ready my "weapon" and rammed it deep inside her love orifice.All the while,she was screaming and crying in desperation,but alas,it was to not avail.The transcendental pleasure mounted with every single thrust of my hips.I was "lost" in the pleasure...and finally,the crescendo was reached when I exploded inside her...depositing ten days' worth of love juices inside her love orifices.The feeling was so surreal that when I climaxed, I screamed "Mrs Lee" in pleasure."

The bell rang,end of recess time and end of story.
Old 21-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure Mrs Lee is 29yrs old?

Don't use this surname lah...i believe many bros here cannot steam one when they see this.

Trust me, really cannot steam one.
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-09-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i'm in Pri 6, I was the favourite student of my Chinese teacher.
She was ard 23 yr old. Fair skin, B cup, slim body n long hair.
My dream girl when I was young.

I always like to stand behind her while she sat down marking the homework.
Most of the time, i could see her Long Kong from behind.
Could see her Bra, sometimes even her nipples!!!!
She didn't realize and she even joke with me.

Too bad I still don't know what was PCC during that time. Young mah, but starting to get Horny lah.
If not, i'll PCC juz rite behind her while looking at her Breast!!!
Old 21-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wooohhhoo talk about schooling days, remembered in sec one (I was previously from a boy pri school), the girls were beginning to bloom. Several had "ripe" B cup type of nene and they were wearing those white translucent brouse so it gave the illusion of it going to spill out, sometime can also see nipple. Once accidentially rub against one when playing I slap you you slap me and accidentally touch..ohhohh but she just laugh...ran to the toilet , pants feel like going to explode and grap kukuuu and pump pump pump for dear life....what can I say..super soaker!
Old 23-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tada View Post
When i'm in Pri 6, I was the favourite student of my Chinese teacher.
She was ard 23 yr old. Fair skin, B cup, slim body n long hair.
My dream girl when I was young.

I always like to stand behind her while she sat down marking the homework.
Most of the time, i could see her Long Kong from behind.
Could see her Bra, sometimes even her nipples!!!!
She didn't realize and she even joke with me.

Too bad I still don't know what was PCC during that time. Young mah, but starting to get Horny lah.
If not, i'll PCC juz rite behind her while looking at her Breast!!!
If only you knew what was PCC that time...you could have offered her your "Liquid Paper" when she made a mistake or marked wrongly...

"老师。。。改错了。。。用我的liquidpaper吧。。"
then you whipped out your cock and rest on her desk...
Just pray she wouldn't whack it with a ruler!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
duoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i remember when i was sec 2-3, every morning 6+ when i was about to go to sch, i can see through my window to the next blk. this sec sch girl will be wrapped up in towel after shower, then change into her uniform.

and i see her do that every day. I presume she's sec1 or 2, cos her bra is those more for the kids one.. machiam sports bra.
Old 20-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovetatboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As for me, I remembered during my primary six days. I have a private tutor. She always come to my house twice a week. She's average looking but her booby is huge! And she's not fat. She always placed her juggs lying on the mahjong table. How to study??!! Damn it !

Another was the movie Shuang Long Hui, acted by Jackie Chan & Nina li (Current Jet Li's Wife). There's 1 scene she was almost naked in the bathroom with 2 jackie chan. I wonder if any bros here still remember this old movie. At that time whenever I PCC, I would play this movie by using the remote control to "Slow" and "Pause" repeatingly due to my fantasize of her boobs.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1