The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: New 36D cup gal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
To all bros who like big boobs, good news!!!

Introducing 琦琦 of 1654A:

looks: 9/10
boobs: 37D 25 36
fj: 10/10
bj: 9/10
gfe: 10/10
rtf: of course!!!!!!! Am her first boyfriend in sg and I had her for 2hrs!!!!

Too many pretty gals n too little time to use......
Serious??
Damn I thinking of rtf qian qian.. But now have qi qi.. Sigh.. Men are all bastards.. Lol see one new one like one.. Lol
Old 22-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davetan2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

FR on Si Si

Read her name somewhere in this forum and when the OKT recommend to me after I told him of my preferences, I immediately on.

After a wait of 15 mins, a petite young lady with sizeable boobs came in and introduced herself. No wait liao, put down my drink and proceeded to room asap. Inside the room, she stripped for me and herself and my bro immediately saluated upon the sight of her boobs. A simple gf like hug and she led me to the shower. A sensational rubba rubba session followed before she beckoned me to dry out and wait on the bed.

Started with lying on back and body to body sensation, the feeling was undescribable. Blew into my ears, making me sibeh horny. Turn to the front, the boobs went up and down while seducing my bro. Commented on my bro (ok I know a lot of bros here have big ones but she say big so big loh) The BJ was intense yet sweet before she begged me to suck her. Wait for wat, attacked her and found the fountain flowing like nobody's biz. Then she begged me to up her liao.

Began with her on top and the sight of her unclipping her hair and bouncing boobs was a sight to behold. Proceeded to doggie before shooting off in missionary position. Kept praising my bro again and strongly recommended her sis bei bei to me for a shuan fei session. Make me sibeh gian.. Finished bathing and exited with a hug n kiss.

Looks: Okay not a great beauty
Boobs: Big for her petite size, forgot to ask wat cup
BBBJ : 8/10
Piak Piak : 9/10 (Love her in doggie style and her loud moans)
Overall : ****

Gonna try bei bei next !
Old 22-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Serious??
Damn I thinking of rtf qian qian.. But now have qi qi.. Sigh.. Men are all bastards.. Lol see one new one like one.. Lol
I heard she was injured by a very rough customer today. She will be sitting on the bench for the next few days perhaps ... Haiz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

FR on Si Si

Read her name somewhere in this forum and when the OKT recommend to me after I told him of my preferences, I immediately on.

After a wait of 15 mins, a petite young lady with sizeable boobs came in and introduced herself. No wait liao, put down my drink and proceeded to room asap. Inside the room, she stripped for me and herself and my bro immediately saluated upon the sight of her boobs. A simple gf like hug and she led me to the shower. A sensational rubba rubba session followed before she beckoned me to dry out and wait on the bed.

Started with lying on back and body to body sensation, the feeling was undescribable. Blew into my ears, making me sibeh horny. Turn to the front, the boobs went up and down while seducing my bro. Commented on my bro (ok I know a lot of bros here have big ones but she say big so big loh) The BJ was intense yet sweet before she begged me to suck her. Wait for wat, attacked her and found the fountain flowing like nobody's biz. Then she begged me to up her liao.

Began with her on top and the sight of her unclipping her hair and bouncing boobs was a sight to behold. Proceeded to doggie before shooting off in missionary position. Kept praising my bro again and strongly recommended her sis bei bei to me for a shuan fei session. Make me sibeh gian.. Finished bathing and exited with a hug n kiss.

Gonna try bei bei next !
Old 22-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

FR on Si Si

Gonna try bei bei next !
Old 23-04-2010, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
琦琦 should be pronounced as "Qi Qi"
thanks bro ezez11!
Old 23-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

Sorry bros for posting so many times, din mean to flood the forum. Can admin delete the extra posts, promise I will only post once after I done bei bei.

Cheerios
Old 24-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: New 37D cup gal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Serious??
qiqi on code red since Thur... after her first day of work on Wed. Heard from the boss said it will take 6-7days forthat thing to clear up (since thur) before she can work again.
Old 25-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Glenglen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BROS MAY I KNOW WAT DOES 1654A MEANS?/
sorry i am a noob.. Haven try GL gal b4 and i wanted to make sure my first 1 is a busty and chio 1
Old 25-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenglen View Post
BROS MAY I KNOW WAT DOES 1654A MEANS?/
sorry i am a noob.. Haven try GL gal b4 and i wanted to make sure my first 1 is a busty and chio 1
Lorong 16 House 54A
Old 25-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Tried Fei Fei at 1654a last week. had to take her after seeing her walk out with another customer. Rather nice and sweet with a nice smooth body with nice tits. Will prob RTF.

Any bros tried Fei Fei and Moon and Qi Qi before.

I have seen all the FRs on Moon and QiQi but if not from any one same person. If any bros had been with all these 3 before, I would appreciate any special differences and comments between the 3.

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: New 37D cup gal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
qiqi on code red since Thur... after her first day of work on Wed. Heard from the boss said it will take 6-7days forthat thing to clear up (since thur) before she can work again.
Ok Tom I Try
Old 26-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jonathan1772 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, how to contact 琦琦?
Old 26-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
36F New Party Gal

according to HQ uncle Tommy, his new gal Bao Bao is 36F should be starting next week .... I will definately take 1st blood

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 26-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 17
Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!Manchester-City is one of the Best!

Is Moon available either this Wednesday or Thursday at around 8-9pm? Will the queue be long?

Any bros pls advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1