The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Again depends on location.

No sequence... just plan your route beforehand.
Cool, thanks for clarifying. In that case might try the 9 temples run in Bangkok soon. Anything to lookout for or just normal praying?
Old 02-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Anything to lookout for or just normal praying?
Normal..... no pantang.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Normal..... no pantang.
Thanks.

We should also have 9 agogo bars in a day. So as to bring vigor and luck to our cheonging lifestyle.

First to nana. Rainbow 1,2,3,4 then to cowboy's dollhouse, shark bar and Baccara followed by patpong King's corner and black pagoda.

Also massage parlours. Amsterdam,la belle, lord , Nataree ,Emmanuelle , hi class massage ,Alaina and Poseidon and copa cobana.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

yo bros and seniors, where da fuck is this place?!? the girls so chio and happening leh

Old 03-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
U don worry lah........... Tis aug i sure hold ur hand n make sure the gers make ur kukujiao stand 24/7............. My Myanmar trip should be in next year Q1...........
Steady lah...bro...u r the man!!! My KKJ head is waiting to cum out of it's turtle shell.
Maybe next year Q1, I will join u try Burmese hoi....5555...
When u wan to go pp? I will hold ur hand n kkj......
Old 03-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Seems like The Pimp.
Grease suk Soi 49 have what bro?
Old 03-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So there is no fixed temples to go for the specific temple run then? U can just go any 9 temples situated in Bkk? Is that u trying to say? I always thought u must follow in sequence first one then second one in order to complete the so called 9 temples in a day.
There is a hierarchy in the temple run and must follow the sequence in order.... I do not know the actual sequence but I know there is a tour agency opposite Central World that organize these temple runs.

They have 2 such tours..... one is the river temple run and all the nine temples are beside the river and travel to them is by river taxi...... the other is by road and all 9 temples are within Bangkok itself and takes about half day to complete..... around 7am till 1 or 2 pm.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Maybe next year Q1, I will join u try Burmese hoi....5555...When u wan to go pp? I will hold ur hand n kkj......
Take long leave in Q4 we do a golden triangle run ai mai?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 03-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Take long leave in Q4 we do a golden triangle run ai mai?
I think the Burmese border crossing at Maesai has been closed to foreigners. Can no longer visit the City of the Golden Triangle unless you are local residents of the surrounding area.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
There is a hierarchy in the temple run and must follow the sequence in order.... I do not know the actual sequence but I know there is a tour agency opposite Central World that organize these temple runs.

They have 2 such tours..... one is the river temple run and all the nine temples are beside the river and travel to them is by river taxi...... the other is by road and all 9 temples are within Bangkok itself and takes about half day to complete..... around 7am till 1 or 2 pm.
Yup I heard there is a sequence for it. But unfamiliar with it so did not go ahead with it. Did not want to follow tour as prefer to go with gf. Thanks for information.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
yo bros and seniors, where da fuck is this place?!? the girls so chio and happening leh
Looks like The PIMP G-Club.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 03-06-2015, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
There is a hierarchy in the temple run and must follow the sequence in order....
Quote:
Yup I heard there is a sequence for it. But unfamiliar with it so did not go ahead with it.
Been more than 10 yrs, first time heard of this, must have sequence. All the Thais friends or gers I tagged along did not mention this. We went according to the route. We won't purposely travel to 1 end of the earth to another end to follow the sequence.

If there is sequence, tour guide also won't be stupid to waste more time n travelling distance to follow. They will want to bring u to the temples along the route.

Anyway, dun believe too much on these "patang rules". Just bring your right mind to the temples.

Too much of all these.... not related to chiong scene. Lets return to pussy n boobs...

Old 03-06-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Been more than 10 yrs, first time heard of this, must have sequence. All the Thais friends or gers I tagged along did not mention this. We went according to the route. We won't purposely travel to 1 end of the earth to another end to follow the sequence.

If there is sequence, tour guide also won't be stupid to waste more time n travelling distance to follow. They will want to bring u to the temples along the route.
Probably the sequence is related to the distance between the temples thus having the sequence to avoid over travel. So they will cover the temples without overlapping the journey. Unless there is some superstitious belief. I was referring to such sequence so that we can save time and cover the trip with minimal time wasted.

Temple A to Temple C but will pass by temple B so will go temple B before going to temple C.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Seems like The Pimp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Looks like The PIMP G-Club.
2015 PIMP Countdown Party!

Last edited by Soopafly; 03-06-2015 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Anyway, dun believe too much on these "patang rules". Just bring your right mind to the temples.

Too much of all these.... not related to chiong scene. Lets return to pussy n boobs...
Yes....more boobs pleazzze...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1