The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Continued from previous post

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Soon, I was coaxed back into life by her tongue, flicking my nipples and as my eyes fluttered open, she suckled on me. It's moments like these that make deities, in their folly, step into our world. There was a second round of massage - I was pulled up into sitting position as she worked on my neck and shoulders. The massage took all stiffness out of me but the lustful wolf within was aroused again and I started to cup her breasts and grab her butt. That was cue for her. She began applying her tongue on my sensitive spots again, rubbing her body against me like a kitten. She breathed heavily into my ear while her hands worked on my cock again, and once it was engorged, she wasted no time to pump it quickly while her tongue touched my hotspots. I grabbed her tightly at her waist my face tightening together with my loins. I was getting there... that rising tide in me as I looked into her face... a young, sweet girl, a schoolgirl, face exuding innocence, that slight crease between her brows as she worked hard... for her man... to give pleasure to her man.

And I exploded.

I would describe the feeling but words do not suffice to express the pleasure that tingled on after the orgasm had left. The only apt description, is your own, should you experience it yourself.
Old 15-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Longbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the sharing, bro! You do have a flair for writing, I must add. You descriptions are vivid enough to motivate me to wanna check out Annie.. Finally able to get back into SBF after a long absence, can't even remember the password to my registered email. LOL. Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
Continued from previous post

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Soon, I was coaxed back into life by her tongue, flicking my nipples and as my eyes fluttered open, she suckled on me. It's moments like these that make deities, in their folly, step into our world. There was a second round of massage - I was pulled up into sitting position as she worked on my neck and shoulders. The massage took all stiffness out of me but the lustful wolf within was aroused again and I started to cup her breasts and grab her butt. That was cue for her. She began applying her tongue on my sensitive spots again, rubbing her body against me like a kitten. She breathed heavily into my ear while her hands worked on my cock again, and once it was engorged, she wasted no time to pump it quickly while her tongue touched my hotspots. I grabbed her tightly at her waist my face tightening together with my loins. I was getting there... that rising tide in me as I looked into her face... a young, sweet girl, a schoolgirl, face exuding innocence, that slight crease between her brows as she worked hard... for her man... to give pleasure to her man.

And I exploded.

I would describe the feeling but words do not suffice to express the pleasure that tingled on after the orgasm had left. The only apt description, is your own, should you experience it yourself.
Old 15-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 6
JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!

has anyone tried this ML? her looks gum me

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699229&page=27
Old 15-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post

Not very tall. Picture quite close to real person. I prefer prc . viet english no gd. Chinese cant talk chicken duck cannot connect
Old 15-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do share if you try
Old 15-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyi113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Rui Rui recently

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/

She is probably the best ML I have tried in a veryyyyy loooooooong time!! GFE and service was excellent (10/10)! Didn’t feel commercial at all and she was super easy to chat with.

Looks:8/10 – Sweet and cute looks
Skin:10/10 – her skin was Super smooth! Super relaxing to touch!!
Massage: 9/10 - also on point with a variety of massage patterns to help loosen tour body!!! Overall her massage was slow and relaxing!!
Sensual - 10/10 - suction power was strong especially at the build up as she licked my nipples and balls. CBJ was awesome. Best of all she does it without rushing, with the aim to statuary fully!!
Rtm: definitely my go-to for a while!!
Old 15-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Spa or HC isn't it?
Old 16-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lilwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all those who are attached and patronizing these ML, what would you do if your partner finds out? And how will you react? Just curious haha
Old 16-10-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

I was very puzzled reading bros success story with yuki. Usually I tried booking 1 day in advance any time slot but get zero replies. Is this normal? I am quite sure I am not in black list. I managed to book chizi laura long nu b4 and one of them even confirmed it. Some how or rather I think I am blacklisted by yuki lol anyway just some ranting only will continue to try . Hopefully one day will strike lottery ;p
Old 16-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

both ladies rtc? can't find an xin ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..

An Xin (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Look: 8/10 - looks exactly as what is posted. cute face and tight body.

Personality: 8/10 - she's an enthusiastic one, bubbly personality and a good conversationalist, had pretty good conversation although my mandarin is pretty shit, she's talks to you as if you are her long lost pal.

Location: In a hotel as stated, very centrally located, you shouldn't have a problem getting there regardless of what mode of transport you take. May not be the most discreet of locations, but once you get the details, its smooth sailing.

Massage: 6/10 - Not for massage lovers, went it wanting a longer session, however it wasn't really close to what i had expected, strength was there in the beginning, but slowly died out. But it was also kind of late and long to be fair, so not gonna fault her too much for it, massage was done topless as advertised.

Sensual: 8/10 - CBJ was above average, even through the rubber it felt pretty good. she encourages you to roam if she feels like you aren't roaming enough, boobs didn't look like a 34B, but they definitely felt really nice and natural.

RTM: Not sure if i will, not too keen with the whole hotel situation. Apart from that, perhaps I will.

Xiao Tu(SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-tu-massage/

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like the picture which i really liked as she has that mature beauty about her. Like not SYT anymore but not quite old enough to be a MILF.

Location: Super near a train station so public transport should be no worries, however depending on wha time of day you visit her at, parking near by maybe a problem if you drive.

Personality: 8/10 - looks matured, feels matured too, she's not like super talkative which i like as i am there to relax too. But she does tease and say naughty things from time to time.

Massage: 8/10 - In the ML world, i would say she is above average in this department. Of course, don't go expecting legit MP standards, but going to her for a session will still get some of your aches sorted out.

Sensual: 8/10 - really enjoy her teasing. It's nothing super extraordinary but it is done in a very real way, no fake moaning to get you going(which i like a lot) but she's not shy to kiss you all over.. and i mean all over..

RTM: YES, and I have already returned a couple of times.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
both ladies rtc? can't find an xin ad.
Don't know about Xiao Tu. But An Xin go home liao.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
I was very puzzled reading bros success story with yuki. Usually I tried booking 1 day in advance any time slot but get zero replies. Is this normal? I am quite sure I am not in black list. I managed to book chizi laura long nu b4 and one of them even confirmed it. Some how or rather I think I am blacklisted by yuki lol anyway just some ranting only will continue to try . Hopefully one day will strike lottery ;p
Same for me. No issues with any ML i try to book but Yuki/Carol never reply me ever lol. Heard bros say she has limited working days and is very selective. Anyway these girls have different numbers checking groups and different ML different threshold. I still do text her for availability on and off but is never expect she will reply one, concurrently text my other more likely to get a slot ML. So if one fine day Carol/Yuki do reply then it's fated
Old 16-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/

Actual person looks much better than picture. The overall session is so good that i made an appointment with her for tomorrow again.
Looks: 9/10 sweet young petite teh voice
Body: 9/10 curvy ass almost perfect body
Massage: 8/10
Others: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Sure to come back for more, felt that she have so much more pattern
Old 16-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0