The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Thank you bro.
Can elaborate more on this letter?
'Refused Entry' vis-a-vis other type of letter.
I will get the actual letter to take a look.
How long the ban if it's a refused entry letter?
If an offender is lawfully sent out of Singapore to her country of origin, citing an example of overstaying, she will be served with a written notice informing her that she was, fined, barred from re-entering, or both.

Normally "refused" or "restricted" order does not serve with a written letter. But usually removal order does.

Frankly speaking, for removal order, there is a definite ban period for the offender. As for refused or restricted order, the ban maybe indefinite subject to ICA's discretion. The starting point is range 1yr-3yr. Noboby will know except ICA.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Issue with ICA

To add on to more of these..

The banned VB told me that on the night she was asked to U turn, she had to pay another $300+ to Vn Airlines when she already had a return ticket.. though it was for a much later date.. but no receipt was issued to her... and she saw ICA officer talking to Vn Airlines staff before that...

She told me there are no special chops in her passport, a form given to her (which was kept by Vn immigration when she went back) and there were no word to say that she was banned.

The form just states that she could not enter Sillypore as she does not satisfy some requirements at point of entry. Its not even a letter.

She thinks now that there is some conspiracy between ICA and Vn Airlines staff..
Old 03-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Bro, very cim with all the legal terms but I thank you for sharing your knowledge. Would up ur rep pts again if not for the limit, so I hope others will do so on my behalf and I'll reimburse the pts
Up Bro Schenker's post with my humble 10 points...
Old 03-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How long the ban if it's a refused entry letter?
Depends ... some 7 months (strange hor but it's true) ... some 1 year ... some are more ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro i have tried most methods but none is a confirmed workable.

Came in on business class also went office but managed to enter.
Came by package tour stay in 5 star hotel but visa only 7 days.
Just in Sept bought grandstand tickets to F1 to show as proof also chop 7 days.
Raffles hospital medical tourism for checkup also allowed 7 days, extension rejected.
Came in did last trip shopping of $20K claims of GST receipts to show and this trip cash $10K with credit cards also U-turned.

Tell me what to do anymore?
hmmmmm .... maybe you have to examine the letter .. it could be a Ban ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
If an offender is lawfully sent out of Singapore to her country of origin, citing an example of overstaying, she will be served with a written notice informing her that she was, fined, barred from re-entering, or both.

Normally "refused" or "restricted" order does not serve with a written letter. But usually removal order does.

Frankly speaking, for removal order, there is a definite ban period for the offender. As for refused or restricted order, the ban maybe indefinite subject to ICA's discretion. The starting point is range 1yr-3yr. Noboby will know except ICA.
Bro Schenker .. you are Right .. that's why I say .. he has to look into the letter (if any) and see what is states ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
... pay another $300+ to Vn Airlines when she already had a return ticket..
Yes .. airlines changing fees do applies ... When i was working in a trvel agency .. we do charge client about the same amount for changing date once flight is confirm ... sometimes even name change, there is penalty ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro Schenker .. you are Right .. that's why I say .. he has to look into the letter (if any) and see what is states ...
Sad to say, all these orders/restrictions works in the background. Even if written letters are being issued or not, even verbal warnings, the offenders won't be able to fully understand the magnitude of the matter.

The bottomlne line is... terms like "desirable" and "undesirable" visitors often apply to most countries immigration agencies operating in background.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone can enlighten what if passport chop with W2? What is the meaning?
W2 chop, less serious violation of W1, is a restricting order of between 3mths to 6mths on foreign offenders who violate any offence or act in Singapore. (example traffic road act or caught littering)

An "U-turn" offender can also attract such penalty.

The good news is that the offender can appeal to reduce the restricting order.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You must had married to a PRC whore working in KTV or HFJ that why you are so experience in all these ICA issues.
Juz got an infraction few minutes ago... Have must accidentally touch someone's raw nerve.

Didn't know that my posts will render the wrath of zapping in this peaceful thread. Guess have to continue hibernate for awhile.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The banned VB told me that on the night she was asked to U turn, she had to pay another $300+ to Vn Airlines when she already had a return ticket.. though it was for a much later date.. but no receipt was issued to her... and she saw ICA officer talking to Vn Airlines staff before that...

She told me there are no special chops in her passport, a form given to her (which was kept by Vn immigration when she went back) and there were no word to say that she was banned.

The form just states that she could not enter Sillypore as she does not satisfy some requirements at point of entry. Its not even a letter.

She thinks now that there is some conspiracy between ICA and Vn Airlines staff..
this is the same letter situation as my case...

U-turn without reason, but did not have to pay anything for flight home (she have return ticket as well).

The form/letter was a generic one supposedly for the Vn immigration to show cause why she left the country and came back in the same day. She did not show and kept it, will ask her to find it.

No chop no verbal or any other type of warning.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Juz got an infraction few minutes ago... Have must accidentally touch someone's raw nerve.

Didn't know that my posts will render the wrath of zapping in this peaceful thread. Guess have to continue hibernate for awhile.
Dun bother about this type of comment ... Share what u know for the benefit of others ...

If he thinks he is great ... Share something else STFU ...

F**King no balls ... Dare to zap people but dun dare to leave nick ... Dun bother , probably some clone of an idiot !

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Dun bother about this type of comment ... Share what u know for the benefit of others ...

If he thinks he is great ... Share something else STFU ...

F**King no balls ... Dare to zap people but dun dare to leave nick ... Dun bother , probably some clone of an idiot !
ya lah no need bother....
i add you lah.....9 points not enough i summon my army
Old 03-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

The banned VB told me that on the night she was asked to U turn, she had to pay another $300+ to Vn Airlines
somebody told me the same story but i heard US$260 i think but the VB had to stay at the airport overnight...

at first i thought somebody want to chop me money.

but since u also heard of the same thing then i think it's true story

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro i have tried most methods but none is a confirmed workable.

Tell me what to do anymore?
bro F-boy, judging from what you have tried, budget should not be a problem to u. so have you tried coming in via woodlands? or maybe second link? i was thinking a drive-thru check point should be easier... logically. i was thinking about this method but it will you cost some money and time.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1