The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Catch me, why? I didnt go in.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzillajr View Post
I'm just curious, has anyone here actually been caught in a raid or almost caught before? And if so, what happened after, were you charged or had your statement taken, and did you have to go to court or anything?
No follow ups so far as I have been upfront and honest in my statements to them always.

I see no point being a hero and coverup for the ladies.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godzillajr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
No follow ups so far as I have been upfront and honest in my statements to them always.

I see no point being a hero and coverup for the ladies.
Wait, so you were caught in the act and you admitted but no further action was taken?
Old 05-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wait, so you were caught in the act and you admitted but no further action was taken?
If you don’t admit and are not cooperative. That’s when there will be lots of follow up.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
wolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
If you don’t admit and are not cooperative. That’s when there will be lots of follow up.
As long you are not caught in the act, there is nothing to admit to .
Old 05-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang127 View Post
As long you are not caught in the act, there is nothing to admit to .
Ts asking if caught in the Act, n had admitted.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cus caught in the Act,n had admitted, action proceed further with the masseuse n shop.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was lying down face up on the massage table with the ML giving me a blowjob.... she had removed her panty with her skirt hitched up and I was fingering her pussy when the curtains was pushed aside and the officers saw us in action.
I was almost there but the ML must have been shocked as she pulled her mouth away when she realised the police was watching us..... just at that moment I erupted and shot my load onto her face instead. We were told to dress up and then separately interviewed by the police. I gave them honest answers and signed off on my statement. Strangely I was let go after signing my statement and no news ever since. That happened @ 4 yrs ago and the shop at Tg Pagar has closed down. From wat I know the ML had oso RTC a few weeks after the incident. So my assumption is case closed.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

4yrs ago, penalty,
Fine one k.

Other lady boss told me shop gone
Went to sub court.
Fined
Old 06-05-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
4yrs ago, penalty,
Fine one k.
Nope...... after I walked away that day from the shop the police did not contact me for any followup... so definitely cannot be 1K fine as I was not asked to pay even 1 cent.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...lours-10205630

Gemmil Lane only got one spa right?
Old 06-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...lours-10205630

Gemmil Lane only got one spa right?
Is it Le Spa?
Old 06-05-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
NicolasDeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Is it Le Spa?
Yes it is.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then will you also kena?

And if they never catch you in the act or anytime when you were at the place then what happens? Nothing uh?
There is no law against engaging in paid sex whether its in a msg parlor or hotel....only affects the provider, whether place they doing is proper place to be doing this...even if caught in a hotel its still not a crime..those that kena raid and arrested are mainly foreigners here on social pass... and also under syndicate..
Old 06-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Only charge the syndicate n sex workers.
Be it licence plc or not.
Cus hv to give statement and witness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1