The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Better change this thread to BG flamming and trolling thread
Old 12-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
murder people 10 years later own self clear own self become not guilty anymore? what a fucking joke

i thought max_priest is the big bastard here, now i know you are a bigger bastard.PUI!
He is a joke really!!! After so many years, crying and sobbing over small matter! CB useless!
Old 12-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
cloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea bro. he very the powderful.

own self declare own self not guilty
mata also cannot do anything to him because it is 10 years ago

win liao lor lidat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
He is a joke really!!! After so many years, crying and sobbing over small matter! CB useless!
Old 13-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are really funny.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Any new gal with big boob with good services?
Old 19-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello gogeylang:

Regarding what you say about “not an Ah Pek and a sensible customer” and “So smart reply”, thanks for the compliments

You had previously made the mistake when you mentioned “Yes, the age restriction is 45yrs old” but at least you clarified that was because you are ignorant when you yourself admit “I don't know”.

turgid
hi stupid, firstly, thanks for bumping up the thread. Secondly, thank you for displaying your inability to read. Ppl who read only half, are called HALF FUCKS. Now, as i had mentioned to you REPEATEDLY, those comments were made to mock you. I informed you many times already. And yet, you chose to IGNORE what I had said.

So let's try some simple language skills. Dumb fuck, you quoted "not an Ah Pek and a sensible customer”. You left out the word "IF". Pls lah, learn to read full sentences. The "If" word in the sentence is important.

What does "I was mocking you" mean? You see, you're so stupid, that you would once again fail to read the above. If you want to chose to believe that I don't know there isn't an age limit, then you are fucking stupid. So thank you for showing you are fucking stupid. Even when it has been made obvious to you that everyone knows that there is no age limit, YOU STILL DON'T GET IT and continue to believe I don't know there is no age limit. hahahaha...how fucking dumb are you?

Do continue to display your utter stupidity and continue to believe I wasn't mocking you. You must be one of those dumb ah peks that that believes the WL when she says you made her cum and very handsome.
Old 19-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Hello gogeylang:

It seems that your comments are full of vulgar language so you are lucky so far moderator / admin did not take action against you!

turgid
Hello Ah Pek who can't understand simple English,

This isn't a PG website where the words 'fuck' and 'cheebye' are against the rules. Thank you for showing you are just being fucking stupid again and forgot this is a sex forum.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Hello gogeylang:

It seems that your comments are full of vulgar language so you are lucky so far moderator / admin did not take action against you!

turgid
Hello stupid,

I wonder how many years you were retained in school. As those in this forum with basic english and understanding will know (NOT you ah, wait you think I'm complimenting you again), I have already pointed out to you that this is a sex forum and vulgar language must be the least of its worries. But like the typical fucking retained student stuck at Chapter 1 when everyone else in class is already at Chapter 5, you still don't get it and make the same complaint again!

Please continue to amuse me with your stupidity. Looking forward to you repeat the same complaint again and show you still catch no ball. How was it like always being ranked last in class? HAHAHA
Old 20-02-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello gogeylang:

Since you had mentioned “vulgar language must be the least of its worries”, please continue to write as much as possible!

turgid
Please stop quoting him. I hate seeing cockroach around. Thanks
Old 20-02-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Please stop quoting him. I hate seeing cockroach around. Thanks
A chao coward who only dares to say online no need to tip WL. LOL. You're so fucking weak you'll die from getting beaten by a lalang. Besides taking cheap potshots online at WLs by calling them public toilets and helpers bitches, what can you do? Oh yah, beg WLs for forgivenenss in real life. I never saw someone so cowardly he hides behind a screen to insult women.

I made a simple challenge. Why not you try your insults in person, you know, like a man? No response. But every now and then you show up to throw a cheap shot like a coward. That's your Ah Pek standard. Fucking weak.

Good of you to rush to the aid of your fellow dumb Ah Pek after he got his foot stuck in his mouth though. All you whiny Ah Peks are incapable of fighting your own battles and need support from each other. I guess once you're a certain age your knees are weak and you need to lean on each other for support. Pls get a room and suck each other off while you're at it. LOL

Last edited by gogeylang; 20-02-2019 at 04:48 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol. max_priest very good at using clone to stir shit. mayb he grow up eating shit?
Old 07-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steve99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro here got any B/C nehneh good service WL to recommend? Thanks.
Old 18-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Upz for more sharing of busty good service WLs.
Old 19-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

How can I miss out a thread like this
Old 20-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Got big huats with slim waist and no tummy anot?

That wan huat all the way home.

Huat ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1