The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Fwb finish session
Old 15-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Can share the contact of the Fwd in he pic?
Old 15-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Fwb finish session
Like the tattoo on the back

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got maid contact can do sex for $50?
If got can I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 15-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Any one got maid contact can do sex for $50?
If got can I have her contact?
Thanks
Have people also keep for own self lah, where got share
Old 15-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have people also keep for own self lah, where got share
I waiting for u to share The Maid with the tattoo Leh can?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

finally got my 1st fb, totally hungry and rape me instead!
Old 15-09-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Morning photo
bro her name is am** ?
Old 15-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I waiting for u to share The Maid with the tattoo Leh can?
Return upzzz, Kam Sia...

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 15-09-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i posted about this earlier where I mentioned there is a maid in the same block whom i tried to chat her up... anyway, few months ago, i manage to get her contact number and chat her up. every Sat, when she washed her employer car, she will text me and I will go down smoke and try to talk to her (she is being cautious because we stay in the same block). seeing her in hot pants and loose top make me steam every weekend. cock teaser.

on a particular weekend, she told me she is going back in aug and want to borrow $50 from me(last month to be exact), so either i move fast or let go (by then work has taken a toll on me and I decided to let her go).. anyway i just take it as a charity and told her, i will pass her $50 but i dont need her to return me, but on a condition, wear something nice and i shall pass her the money in the staircase (HDB staircase most has doors to conceal).

well, she indeed come with a damn low cut spag top and a hot pants that show her butt. inside, she went braless (it was weekdays so her employers are not around), . we stayed and chat for 10 minutes before she make her way back.

reason why i dont want to go all up is because, i also afraid as she might be going back to manila for good, dont want her to jeopardise or come disturb my family.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U took too long to mke ur move bro... But its also not advisible to eat where u shit.. Same block.. Too much risk also
Old 16-09-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenz View Post
bro her name is am** ?
Wrong name, wow u like see u can tell who is this girl ah? I salute u
Old 16-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wrong name, wow u like see u can tell who is this girl ah? I salute u
hehehe no lah she got the same outfit lei
Old 16-09-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rembr the fb I post that I Xian at paya lebar..

Fucked her second time . She suddenly say I cold to her and wanna leave me. I tink probalby got another toy boy here . Knn

Glad I pump her hard last sat and shoot inside her knn
Old 16-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
U took too long to mke ur move bro... But its also not advisible to eat where u shit.. Same block.. Too much risk also
yeah bro, that's why i pulled back. just eye candy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1