The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come
During cny your old relatives bring their foreveralone kids. How do u feel?

During chinese new year gathering, sometimes u will see old relatives bring their foreveralone son or daughter to bai nian.

Their kids are usually 30 years old n above but still single n stay with parents.

Their parents will treat them as a kid, say you must greet your uncles n aunties, n also order them around to do things like the kids are still in secondary school like that.

When u see such a situation, do u feel sad for these kids n feel that they are losers?
Old 16-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: During cny your old relatives bring their foreveralone kids. How do u feel?

I have a few cousins as per your description. I don’t see them as losers. In fact, they are happy in their own circumstances. You learn to make peace with yourself when u reach a certain age, and for them, finding a partner is no longer a target.
Old 16-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come

They most likely feel like a loser in their heart. Just that they never say it out

They feel loser not because they cannot find a partner. Is because they are still treated as a kid by their parents
Old 16-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

You are a hero la....your own mother in law also you fuck! Don't wank too much ah, dreamzknight!
Old 16-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
During chinese new year gathering, sometimes u will see old relatives bring their foreveralone son or daughter to bai nian.

Their kids are usually 30 years old n above but still single n stay with parents.

Their parents will treat them as a kid, say you must greet your uncles n aunties, n also order them around to do things like the kids are still in secondary school like that.

When u see such a situation, do u feel sad for these kids n feel that they are losers?
I have a daughter age 31, and I still think she's a kid although I know she's big already. But the funny thing is I also have a gf and she's 32 and I didn't treat her like a kid.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I have a few cousins as per your description. I donÂ’t see them as losers. In fact, they are happy in their own circumstances. You learn to make peace with yourself when u reach a certain age, and for them, finding a partner is no longer a target.
I have former uni friends who are still single too. All in the mid to late forties.
They are all successful professional and all seems very happy and enjoying life to the fullest, at least I thought so of. They travel 3-5 times a year. It is only
until one of those solemn talk session with 1 of them that I realised they are infact lonely. Even the 2 guys who fuck around and change girlfriends like underwear
also confessed their aloneness inside despite their successful career and glamorous lifestyle living. it's definitely much
worst for the ladies who have to face stigmata of their parents not to mentioned sexual deprivation.

I guess there are always 2 sides to a coin
Old 16-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I have former uni friends who are still single too. All in the mid to late forties.
They are all successful professional and all seems very happy and enjoying life to the fullest, at least I thought so of. They travel 3-5 times a year. It is only
until one of those solemn talk session with 1 of them that I realised they are infact lonely. Even the 2 guys who fuck around and change girlfriends like underwear
also confessed their aloneness inside despite their successful career and glamorous lifestyle living. it's definitely much
worst for the ladies who have to face stigmata of their parents not to mentioned sexual deprivation.

I guess there are always 2 sides to a coin
agree bro. happiness and/or loneliness is different for anyone. some of us who are married (have or w/o children) does not necessary feel happy or feel occupied.
Old 19-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post

Did not expect to see a nonsensical thread here.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i agree with you. He's entertained as well with various replies.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
You must have Mia for some time now. This guy had been creating similar thread for a few month now. Just take a look at the thread he started lol
Old 19-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17573 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

His ori nick is dreamzknight! Notorious for opening jibye threads! He has got another nick that like to post k pop gal !
Old 19-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
His ori nick is dreamzknight! Notorious for opening jibye threads! He has got another nick that like to post k pop gal !
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
You must have Mia for some time now. This guy had been creating similar thread for a few month now. Just take a look at the thread he started lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
i agree with you. He's entertained as well with various replies.
this type of stupid thread is usually found in the 'other' forum.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Echidna is also his nick! Sibei borliao post!
Old 20-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

I got 2 cousins who’s not working.

Guy 41 this yr. nv work since finished ns. Mum feed him food and smoke.

Another is a gal, 36. Only work 1 day since poly. Only seen her during cny. Mum got to take food for her.

Btw diff families
Old 20-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
I got 2 cousins who’s not working.

Guy 41 this yr. nv work since finished ns. Mum feed him food and smoke.

Another is a gal, 36. Only work 1 day since poly. Only seen her during cny. Mum got to take food for her.

Btw diff families
knn if they are able. i think the parents should disown them already. who going to feed them if *touchwood something happen to their mum.
the girl 36 already i believe no chance to marry rich guy also.
Sad for their parents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1