The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Goater123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Exhibitionist

Hello, any fellow exhbitionist here ? I like to go swimming pool and get an erection under my swimming trunks. Sometimes girls and autie will notice and take a second look, make me feel shiok
Old 22-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exhibitionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goater123 View Post
Sometimes girls and autie will notice and take a second look, make me feel shiok
no offence, but are u sure they enjoy what been seen?
Old 22-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello, any fellow exhbitionist here ? I like to go swimming pool and get an erection under my swimming trunks. Sometimes girls and autie will notice and take a second look, make me feel shiok
TS, I think it will be more shiok that you remove your swimming trunk tip and let your flabby bird head stick out whenever someone is looking at your bulging wear....
Old 22-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Goater hope u fun end up in newspapers for flashing.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sometime for bottom i will go around in just a sport shorts with inner lining. furthest i have go is airport while sending my family members off. didnt walk much. sometimes did go to ntuc with it as well. Once most daring was with no inner layer went to house market to get food. Sometime look down and see that little bro is moving left and right. Look around and can see ladies taking at it too with a smile after eye contact. quite nice of a feel.
Old 22-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
sometime for bottom i will go around in just a sport shorts with inner lining. furthest i have go is airport while sending my family members off. didnt walk much. sometimes did go to ntuc with it as well. Once most daring was with no inner layer went to house market to get food. Sometime look down and see that little bro is moving left and right. Look around and can see ladies taking at it too with a smile after eye contact. quite nice of a feel.
Wah not bad, want to flash together sometime ?
Old 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

fff

gffefwefewfe
Old 26-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine u walking on the beach and wanking of your KKJ in front of this GILF

Any of you lanjiao sexposers dare to do this? Click to --> See her reaction
Old 26-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
TS, I think it will be more shiok that you remove your swimming trunk tip and let your flabby bird head stick out whenever someone is looking at your bulging wear....

agree with you

Old 26-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please take note that exhibitionism is a crime punishable by law in Singapore.

I recall an episode of nude-walking by a couple at Holland Village some years ago that didn't go well with the authorities.

Speaking of exhibitionism ... there was a TV prank about a guy wearing tight bicycle/yoga pants with a blown-up long balloon inside, resembling a giant sausage .. walking around the park pretending to make a phone call. The bystanders were overwhelmingly suprised.

You may want to check with your lawyers if this may be permissible in Singapore

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 27-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U damn pathetic ler! Those girls and aunties were wondering how cum kkj like a matchstick still wanna show off !
Old 27-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CommonFolk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tell me what is this thread about?
Old 30-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of flashing and exhiitionist

Click here to --> Watch this MILF flasher

Of course its not in Singapore
Old 30-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

I'll keep a lookout for your appearance on STOMP

Citizens here sometimes sharper than the police.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1