The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

walked into an abandon house during 7th month to have sex and took naked photo with my FB.

it was damn hot and smelly inside, with dust all over the floor. But we just heck care and strip each other naked and laid on a groundsheet.

Secretly invited my friend to help "see water" while he peep at our action.

As it was super dark, I used the video light from my camera to light up the room so that my friend can get a good view

can't imagine horniness can make us do all these...
Old 22-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Craziest thing I've done:

Was emotionally wrecked after my break up with my ex and was surfing AFF(Adultfriendfinder).

A lady contacted me and wanted to meet, so I asked her to immediately come over.
She reached, and turns out its a big tall Indian man cross dressing as a woman.

I said fuck it and asked him in.

He made out with me, nearly vomited from it and spat out the saliva when he wasn't looking.

Then he violently blew me, it was the most violent and painful blowjob I have ever had.

Then he faced his ass up doggy style and I fucked him raw. Forced myself to cum by fantasizing about a half jap girl I used to date and sprayed all over his ass and back.

Best thing is, it was filmed and the video is still on the AFF site on his profile up till this day.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 22-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
Thi-sen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThi-sen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
Craziest thing I've done:

Was emotionally wrecked after my break up with my ex and was surfing AFF(Adultfriendfinder).

A lady contacted me and wanted to meet, so I asked her to immediately come over.
She reached, and turns out its a big tall Indian man cross dressing as a woman.

I said fuck it and asked him in.

He made out with me, nearly vomited from it and spat out the saliva when he wasn't looking.

Then he violently blew me, it was the most violent and painful blowjob I have ever had.

Then he faced his ass up doggy style and I fucked him raw. Forced myself to cum by fantasizing about a half jap girl I used to date and sprayed all over his ass and back.

Best thing is, it was filmed and the video is still on the AFF site on his profile up till this day.
I peifu you . Still dare to go ahead even if it is a crossdresser .
Old 22-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
haiphongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thi-sen View Post
I peifu you . Still dare to go ahead even if it is a crossdresser .
Me too . Very peifu .
Old 22-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
it was filmed and the video is still on the AFF site on his profile up till this day.
Sic link leh.. j/k.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Booked air tickets to bkk just to eat street food from morning till night than fly back for Singapore on the same day..
Ate two bowl of kway chap at yaowalat at night n almost miss my flight back .
Consider crazy???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 22-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
is kellykelly a lady? pee behind a tree in a raining day!
I’m kind of wondering..... isn’t a tree round? Your meaning of behind the tree might be in full view of someone? Lol
Old 22-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
mine was peeing into a rooftop swimming pool of a block of apartment that is only 4 or 5 stories high...
Fuck this... that explains why the water was so warm that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
If u r not doing backstroke then noone can see..
Well, I am good in doing "backstroke"... but it's on the bed.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Have sex in a double decker bus.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Most crazy thing got to be back in uni days overseas. Was operating a small loan shark syndicate. Long story short, one of my debtors is unable to cough up the interest. Proceed to burn down his place. He call the cops on us and we were still hanging around when the cops arrive. Cops refuse to intervene and say "we dun want to get involve in asian things".

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 23-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I’m kind of wondering..... isn’t a tree round? Your meaning of behind the tree might be in full view of someone? Lol
No la... just out of the path to a tree beside... too dark for ppl to spot me....somemore raining quite heavy.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Have sex in a double decker bus.
Bus got cctv leh
Old 23-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Booked air tickets to bkk just to eat street food from morning till night than fly back for Singapore on the same day..
Ate two bowl of kway chap at yaowalat at night n almost miss my flight back .
Consider crazy???
Consider rich and free.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
Not as daring as the other posts, but already very daring for me >< giving a bj and masturbating while my FB drove. Never hated traffic lights that much in my life XD
Nice. Should go expressway then
Old 23-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
walked into an abandon house during 7th month to have sex and took naked photo with my FB.

it was damn hot and smelly inside, with dust all over the floor. But we just heck care and strip each other naked and laid on a groundsheet.

Secretly invited my friend to help "see water" while he peep at our action.

As it was super dark, I used the video light from my camera to light up the room so that my friend can get a good view

can't imagine horniness can make us do all these...
This is truely scarely. I dun think i hv mood for this. Even thou there are haunted hotel and ppl still staying in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1