The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I dun mind paying bro leeroy a CNY visitation to his house anytime .. just lemme know when he is available .. hehe
Me also want to visit and play cards on the floor
Old 11-02-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
CNY was a exciting week for me and my wife, as mentioned in earlier posts, we are experimenting with exposing her to others. Went visiting to friend's house, told her to wear skirt and tops that can easily zg as I knew the ban luck session will be sitting on the floor.
She was feeling adventurous on that day as I soon came to know. Before the ban luck session starts, she went to the toilet. Came out, she messaged me saying she took off her thongs, so is basically commando beneath that skirt and told me who she is targeting to "accidentally" show her zaogeng to so that I can play along.
I can only say it was fun seeing that friend of mine trying hard not to look in between my wife's legs and that hardon in his jeans. Of course it ended with her sucking me off in the car with me role-playing as that friend of mine.
Shall post more later on about visiting other friends' houses
Went to another friend's house on the 3rd day of CNY, can see that friend of mine in the earlier post was eagerly waiting for us to reach as he messaged me asking what time will we reach. So can imagine the disappointment on his face when we reached and my wife was wearing shorts instead of skirt, but he was not the intended target for the day anyway. This time round, my wife chose a loose v neck top with a bra that's not very fitting, so that when she bends down, can see the nips if she maintain that position long enough.
We waited till the target who is another friend of mine (the host) to sit at the sofa where the table is placed right in front with all the goodies on it. Gave my wife the signal, she walked over, bended down to check out the goodies instead of squatting/sitting. Her two breasts was in full view of my friend, I almost laughed out when I saw my friend's reaction, on one hand, he was so eager to see more, on the other hand, he kept looking out for his wife and me to see if any of us saw what he was looking at. So he was treated to a good view of my wife's boobs for a good amount of time and can see that thru out the day, he was trying to stay near to where she goes and see if he can beo her again
Old 11-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went to another friend's house on the 3rd day of CNY, can see that friend of mine in the earlier post was eagerly waiting for us to reach as he messaged me asking what time will we reach. So can imagine the disappointment on his face when we reached and my wife was wearing shorts instead of skirt, but he was not the intended target for the day anyway. This time round, my wife chose a loose v neck top with a bra that's not very fitting, so that when she bends down, can see the nips if she maintain that position long enough.
We waited till the target who is another friend of mine (the host) to sit at the sofa where the table is placed right in front with all the goodies on it. Gave my wife the signal, she walked over, bended down to check out the goodies instead of squatting/sitting. Her two breasts was in full view of my friend, I almost laughed out when I saw my friend's reaction, on one hand, he was so eager to see more, on the other hand, he kept looking out for his wife and me to see if any of us saw what he was looking at. So he was treated to a good view of my wife's boobs for a good amount of time and can see that thru out the day, he was trying to stay near to where she goes and see if he can beo her again
how i wish im ur friend hahha
Old 12-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

bookmark this thread
Old 12-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundrel View Post
Me also want to visit and play cards on the floor
sure every guy oso wanna do tat...hehe

Quote:
How are you bro?haha
I m fine bro...thanks for yr concern..

Quote:
CNY was a exciting week for me and my wife, as mentioned in earlier posts, we are experimenting with exposing her to others. Went visiting to friend's house, told her to wear skirt and tops that can easily zg as I knew the ban luck session will be sitting on the floor.
She was feeling adventurous on that day as I soon came to know. Before the ban luck session starts, she went to the toilet. Came out, she messaged me saying she took off her thongs, so is basically commando beneath that skirt and told me who she is targeting to "accidentally" show her zaogeng to so that I can play along.
I can only say it was fun seeing that friend of mine trying hard not to look in between my wife's legs and that hardon in his jeans. Of course it ended with her sucking me off in the car with me role-playing as that friend of mine.

Shall post more later on about visiting other friends' houses
It's exciting for us to know too !...thanks for sharing ...omg !!...you another lucky fella...got a wife who is really a notti girl, but a good married one ...hehe...love notti girls like her who can tease guys so badly...went to the extent of trying to tease them by zaogenging herself...going naked underneath (pantiless) on her own idea w/o consulting u, her husband 1st ...role-playing is really v fun ...hv enjoyed it very much myself playing with one notti girl online previously...end up you get to enjoy the most out of it all with the bbbj from yr notti wife ...dun stop...keep sharing more ok bro ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-02-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
sure every guy oso wanna do tat...hehe

I m fine bro...thanks for yr concern..

It's exciting for us to know too !...thanks for sharing ...omg !!...you another lucky fella...got a wife who is really a notti girl, but a good married one ...hehe...love notti girls like her who can tease guys so badly...went to the extent of trying to tease them by zaogenging herself...going naked underneath (pantiless) on her own idea w/o consulting u, her husband 1st ...role-playing is really v fun ...hv enjoyed it very much myself...end up you get to enjoy the most out of it all with the bbbj from yr notti wife ...dun stop...keep sharing more ok bro ?
Thanks bro. I feel as long as be fair to both parties then ok ba, we role play for each other instead of only her role play for me. Both of us get to fulfil our fantasies. I think she's getting more and more into exposing which I don't mind.
Today also got one exposing incident.
She wore a loose spaghetti to work, those padded kind so that she don't have to wear bra inside. So basically she didn't wear bra to work today. Told me in the morning that she's gonna expose her boobs to one of her colleague and see what happens. Ended up she got so horny that she went to the office toilet and fingered herself while showing me over the phone. Got a freaking hardon in office when she showed me because she was moaning that colleague's name while fingering herself.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BiggerLeague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread, hope to read more incidents!
Old 13-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ghostmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. I feel as long as be fair to both parties then ok ba, we role play for each other instead of only her role play for me. Both of us get to fulfil our fantasies. I think she's getting more and more into exposing which I don't mind.
Today also got one exposing incident.
She wore a loose spaghetti to work, those padded kind so that she don't have to wear bra inside. So basically she didn't wear bra to work today. Told me in the morning that she's gonna expose her boobs to one of her colleague and see what happens. Ended up she got so horny that she went to the office toilet and fingered herself while showing me over the phone. Got a freaking hardon in office when she showed me because she was moaning that colleague's name while fingering herself.
Salute your partner bro
Old 13-02-2019, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Phantomrogers13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an ex who was very brave and we had outdoor sex a few times.

Some of the best moments were when I send here back home and she was in a dress, we go to the staircase and she stand on the stairs one step higher. I will unzip my pants and bring out my cock and then put it under her dress and slowly rub her pussy outside her panties.

After she get horny and wet, she will pull her panties to the side and then I will slide right in and we will be standing and slow fuck each other.

All at the staircase landing beside the lift. Sometimes her neighbor will come back and we will just hug each other tight so it will like we were hugging before we separate for the day. But my cock was still in her and I can feel her pussy squeezing me.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmac View Post
Salute your partner bro
Thanks bro. Guessed I am lucky
Old 14-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro. Guessed I am lucky
Bro, any more incidents of your girl exposing herself?
Old 14-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundrel View Post
Bro, any more incidents of your girl exposing herself?
Today no let, everyday expose she also will Sian. Lolol
Old 14-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
blackerfaceDEAD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today no let, everyday expose she also will Sian. Lolol
Haha but we read buay sian leh
Old 15-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread TS, enjoyed reading your updates
Old 15-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My humble contribution for today. A minor one tho.
Went for our usual jog this morning around 4am. She decided to go braless with her usual jogging attire. Fuck man, how to concentrate on jogging like that seeing the nipples protruding?. In fact we walked more than jog because she says breasts keep bouncing, difficult to jog. Haha
When we reached one part of our usual jogging route, she surprised me by lifting up her t shirt to above her breasts and carry on walking/jogging, until she heard cars coming from behind than she pulled down her shirt (that part was actually along a stretch of road) she lifted up her shirt again when no more cars.
That's the max I can take already, I immediately stopped the jogging and pulled her to the nearest blk and did her at the staircase landing of one of the higher level where there is no security cam. Came very fast because of the surprise she gave me earlier on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1