The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro28. My friend stay once at Alisan due to a long weekend and ALL HOTELS fully booked. He told me totally cmi. He stay awake almost whole night. And his regular told him if next day no change hotel she would not want to continue booking. Haha. May be is really that bad now.
The coffee shop is before entering paradise?
The noodles is it the on the spot fried one? If so it's good and cheap. 15k. The chicken rice with braise pork is good. Or order their curry rice, add braise pork. Cheap and good. The bkt inside the coffee shop cmi. Must eat at the bkt shop in front paradise but not cheap.

Haha... for me not much complain about the room . The main reason we go there is because there is a beautiful (7.5/10) hairdresser in the barber shop during that time. My friend alway go there to find her.

When walk out of P hotel cross the road will go into the back of this coffee shop (can see their kitchen) .The fish ball noodle not bad but the BKT is exp. The chicken rice will try next time , thanks for the recomandation.
Old 22-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Haha... for me not much complain about the room . The main reason we go there is because there is a beautiful (7.5/10) hairdresser in the barber shop during that time. My friend alway go there to find her.

When walk out of P hotel cross the road will go into the back of this coffee shop (can see their kitchen) .The fish ball noodle not bad but the BKT is exp. The chicken rice will try next time , thanks for the recomandation.
Bro 28. Bo fishball noodle lei. Got salah kopi shop Bo?
Old 22-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro 28. Bo fishball noodle lei. Got salah kopi shop Bo?
Haha.. maybe old already. Next time take photo.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

The kopi shop I talk one is right at the corner. 1 chicken rice 1 fry noodle/rice 1 porridge 1 bkt stall.
The porridge stall if you order must have lots of patience. Because if order only one bowl you must wait 5 10 minutes. If order two bowls. Omg. Your friend might be done with theirs. If order three bowls, very sure your friends already went back rooms and complete another shot. Really damn slow. But is confirm not bad the porridge.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Thanks bros here for the guide and advices, yup in any case I wanted to DIY, coz I m going alone, now I know already, bros here will recommend me paradise hotel, ok I will try out my first trip and of coz take some photo back, just last question, I m taking ferry from habour front, so that mean sindo ferry right? Thanks alot bros
I only know Falcon and Sindo. Maybe others can share more
Old 22-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Next month after mid we go.
I just follow you because you occupy my regular room.
another Bro will join if our timing is OK with him.
nabi. I waiting for a girl live photo until now still not get.
I think the balai guy want kena liao.
Are you going to post it here to share? So that I have a target to book. LOL
Old 22-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Are you going to post it here to share? So that I have a target to book. LOL
We on different ferry different hotel.
M. Squirrel has agreed to join me at Aston.
you are solo again. Omg.
Today morning trip bros say many new faces in villa.
Haha.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Live photo from a Bro.
Live from Aston.
Keep cool.

Old 23-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Live photo from a Bro.
Live from Aston.
Keep cool.

Look yummy. I want. Pm me which villa and name and how much? Lol

Squirrel said he cannot join you. He joining me haha

You NATO
Old 23-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
I only know Falcon and Sindo. Maybe others can share more
If you want to beat the crowd and be the early bird at Villa...... go via Batam and connect to Balai by speedboat from there...... you pay more but will reach Balai earlier than the 1st ferry
Old 23-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Balai coastal.
see this and your ferry will berth soon.

Old 23-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Planning planning planning.. looks like Balai contain lots of delicious fruits..
Old 23-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Alimas Restaurant.
Expensive but their Sambal Fish is good.
go there just order the fish with rice.
Enough.........

Old 23-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Nice right?
A Bro was fishing there this morning.
But don't know how's the catch.
Old 23-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

A photo to share.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1