The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 26 19.70%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 37 28.03%
YES - I will take only Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 35 26.52%
YES - I will take only Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 2 1.52%
YES - I will take only Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine 30 22.73%
YES - I will take only AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 2 1.52%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-01-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Old 21-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Readers,

Today mark the official 100 votes received for this poll. Am please to present below findings.

It is unfortunate that the made in China, Sinovac poll data been messed up by multiple clone accounts in attempt to boost its standing. As such, this poll will officially disqualified Sinovac.

The poll remain open. If anyone feel Sinovac is your preferred choice of vaccine and strongly supported it, feel free to use it. The poll result does not represent efficacy of the vaccine. For news and efficacy of vaccines, please refer to respective official health ministry announcement.

Thanks for participating the poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21JAN2021

Majority will accept any vaccine given by government. Also the most preferred vaccine brand identified seem to be Pfizer. A quarter feel they do not want to take any vaccine.

Old 22-01-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
This person is quite infamous for his antics. Just report his posts and ignore
its a clone account.
Anyway i agree with you
the best approach to deal with such accounts is to ignore them totally.
Dont even acknowledge their existence.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Dear Readers,

Today mark the official 100 votes received for this poll. Am please to present below findings.

It is unfortunate that the made in China, Sinovac poll data been messed up by multiple clone accounts in attempt to boost its standing. As such, this poll will officially disqualified Sinovac.

The poll remain open. If anyone feel Sinovac is your preferred choice of vaccine and strongly supported it, feel free to use it. The poll result does not represent efficacy of the vaccine. For news and efficacy of vaccines, please refer to respective official health ministry announcement.

Thanks for participating the poll.
how come no sinovac poll result???? i not taking sinovac but..... just curious how many clones there are
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-01-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

One of the reasons why i wont take any china made vaccine.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN29R00X

Fake swine flu vaccines from china, causing new man made strains of swine flu in china.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN20S189

another related article published in Mar 20. About how the china govt covered up swine flu outbreak in china.

The above articles are from respected source. Not some fake news articles artificially created by me.
Can do a search of the same article in reuters website. Just copy the headlines and search, can see these articles exist and are published.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
how come no sinovac poll result???? ..... just curious how many clones there are
Already expected the clones will intentionally boost "Made in China Sinovac". Its something observed in past polls where China is involved. The objective always aim at making China number 1 choice or best.

Which is why during the setup of this poll intentionally include option to display nick of voters. If you click on the poll numbers you can actually see the nicks of all voters.

Can't say all those voted for Sinovac are clones. But since its a fact that clones did messed up the numbers. So might as well disqualified it.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Old 23-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 2140 / Power: 36
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

TLDR: Covid has longer-term consequences that we do not fully understand. Not everyone is lucky to be asymptomatic. Know the risks that you're running, by choosing to not be vaccinated,

Being fairly young (especially young at heart!), generally healthy and having no serious pre-existing health issues, I am one of those who are happy to be vaccinated. I will queue for the vaccine as soon as it is made available to the public. Which vaccine, doesn't really matter to me though the numbers seem to suggest Pfizer is more effective than Sinovac.

That being said, many of the folks I talk to (~25%) seem to be comfortable with a "wait-and-see" approach. I think there are some serious downsides to this stance:

1. Government has been opening up air travel, whether through unilateral or reciprocal Green Lane arrangements. Some tourist travel is also allowed without quarantine (Which explains why we see so many Tiong Bu and Viet Bu these days). Sooner or later we will have cases slip into the community, and we all know we are one superspreader event away from going back to Phase 1/2.

2. The Governnment already made the decision, that the economic benefits of opening up international travel is worth the risk (of having community spread). They will never say it that way in the papers, but actions speak louder than words. You can see for yourself the number of visitor arrivals and imported cases that has steadily gone up in the recent 2 months. Having Covid spread through the Community is a totally foreseen and calculated risk. Yes they manage it well, but it only takes one superspreader to get through, even the PCR test is not bulletproof - more cases of false negatives have surfaced.

3. The dangers of "long Covid" is under-appreciated and under-estimated. A personal friend who was a rugby team captain caught Covid 9 months ago. After 12 days in NCID, 2 days in ICU and 6 months after discharge, he still cannot smell properly gets out of breath after climbing one flight of stairs. Sense of taste seem to be permanently impaired, a lot of foods now taste bland and unappetizing. As a foodie, this would have been good for my waistline and for my wallet but it is a curse that I am not sure I want to live with.

Long Covid destroys your sex drive and impairs your lung capacity. I guess, when you get breathless after going up one flight of stairs and you feel old you are probably not so keen to pump a hot young chick full of cum.

So to those who are afraid of the vaccine side effects - know the extent of risks that you're running. Catching Covid can give you lifelong consequences that you may not want to live with.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
TLDR: Covid has longer-term consequences that we do not fully understand. Not everyone is lucky to be asymptomatic. Know the risks that you're running, by choosing to not be vaccinated,

Being fairly young (especially young at heart!), generally healthy and having no serious pre-existing health issues, I am one of those who are happy to be vaccinated. I will queue for the vaccine as soon as it is made available to the public. Which vaccine, doesn't really matter to me though the numbers seem to suggest Pfizer is more effective than Sinovac.

That being said, many of the folks I talk to (~25%) seem to be comfortable with a "wait-and-see" approach. I think there are some serious downsides to this stance:

1. Government has been opening up air travel, whether through unilateral or reciprocal Green Lane arrangements. Some tourist travel is also allowed without quarantine (Which explains why we see so many Tiong Bu and Viet Bu these days). Sooner or later we will have cases slip into the community, and we all know we are one superspreader event away from going back to Phase 1/2.

2. The Governnment already made the decision, that the economic benefits of opening up international travel is worth the risk (of having community spread). They will never say it that way in the papers, but actions speak louder than words. You can see for yourself the number of visitor arrivals and imported cases that has steadily gone up in the recent 2 months. Having Covid spread through the Community is a totally foreseen and calculated risk. Yes they manage it well, but it only takes one superspreader to get through, even the PCR test is not bulletproof - more cases of false negatives have surfaced.

3. The dangers of "long Covid" is under-appreciated and under-estimated. A personal friend who was a rugby team captain caught Covid 9 months ago. After 12 days in NCID, 2 days in ICU and 6 months after discharge, he still cannot smell properly gets out of breath after climbing one flight of stairs. Sense of taste seem to be permanently impaired, a lot of foods now taste bland and unappetizing. As a foodie, this would have been good for my waistline and for my wallet but it is a curse that I am not sure I want to live with.

Long Covid destroys your sex drive and impairs your lung capacity. I guess, when you get breathless after going up one flight of stairs and you feel old you are probably not so keen to pump a hot young chick full of cum.

So to those who are afraid of the vaccine side effects - know the extent of risks that you're running. Catching Covid can give you lifelong consequences that you may not want to live with.
ya saw interviews on news with some ex covid patients who recovered early last year.
1 lost all sense of taste and smell. dont know if can still regain 1 day. She cant cook by herself as she need someone to keep tasting it while she cooks. Cant smell anything wrong in the house, like if someone pang sai outside toilet. Her father is bedridden so everyday have to check and change pampers for him. Now she cant detect when need to change his pampers cause she cant smell any shit smell.
Another one the lung capacity reduced. 24/7 like got asthma. Need keep 2 bottle of asthma sprays with him anytime need to apply spray. Walking 10min also want to die already.
Its very rare for any vaccine or medication to not cause any complications / serious side effects on anyone. As long as the serious effects are rare, its considered normal. 1 in 100,000 is quite rare already. Preferably the rate of serious effects should be 1:1 million and below.
Some people eat 2 tablet of panadol also died. - does it mean panadol cannot take?
Some people do blood test, the needle insert in his veins. End up getting HIV. - does it mean blood test cannot do?
Some people just leave house on a normal sunny day, upstairs drop a sofa set and killed him. - does it mean cannot go out?
Old 23-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 9
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/adverse-ev...133828162.html

Arhahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1