The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Purchasing HDB with NON citizen Spouse

Hi Bro,

I couldn't find any thread related to purchasing HDB with NON citizen Spouse.
I believe some of you guys already did it, i checked the HDB Website.. for purchasing a new BTO with a NON Citizen Spouse you only able to purchase 2 Room flat..
I spoke with my wife about it.. She ok to stay at 2 room flat since we unable to purchase 3 room BTO..

Do any bro here stay with your spouse in 2 room BTO flat?
Is it really small?
Let's say we plan to have 1 more baby.. is it possible to stay in there?
and last question...
Now new bto 2 room flat is mix with 3-5 room?
Example. floor 15 - there will be mix of 2-5 room flat right?

Thank you!
Old 17-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Purchasing HDB with NON citizen Spouse

Hi bro, for me i am planning to get my viet wife work in ktv or massage to earn money and we can buy a hdb 5 room resale flat

We stay master bedroom and rent out the other rooms, then if the tenant horny they can bonk her and we have extra pocket money
Old 17-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Hi Bro,

I couldn't find any thread related to purchasing HDB with NON citizen Spouse.
I believe some of you guys already did it, i checked the HDB Website.. for purchasing a new BTO with a NON Citizen Spouse you only able to purchase 2 Room flat..
I spoke with my wife about it.. She ok to stay at 2 room flat since we unable to purchase 3 room BTO..

Do any bro here stay with your spouse in 2 room BTO flat?
Is it really small?
Let's say we plan to have 1 more baby.. is it possible to stay in there?
and last question...
Now new bto 2 room flat is mix with 3-5 room?
Example. floor 15 - there will be mix of 2-5 room flat right?

Thank you!
Well I think you are aware that 2 room flats means 1 bedroom and 1 living room. You mentioned you are planning to have 1 more baby, meaning you have at least a child now?

Maybe you want to try for a resale, or wait till your wife turns PR?
Old 17-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Hi bro, for me i am planning to get my viet wife work in ktv or massage to earn money and we can buy a hdb 5 room resale flat

We stay master bedroom and rent out the other rooms, then if the tenant horny they can bonk her and we have extra pocket money
So you managed to marry a Viet wife already?
Old 17-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Well I think you are aware that 2 room flats means 1 bedroom and 1 living room. You mentioned you are planning to have 1 more baby, meaning you have at least a child now?

Maybe you want to try for a resale, or wait till your wife turns PR?
Yes, aware of it.. we dont want resales.. how long it takes to turn to PR?
No child at the moment.. if i have a child i can apply 3 room and above already.
Old 17-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

?? This is a joke right?
Old 18-12-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Haha yeah

Anyway 2 room is cheap but super small, how to fit a baby, when baby grow up need to sleep in living room
Old 18-12-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Is logical to at least get a 3rm resales rather than a 2rm bto.
If above 35 years old, just go for single scheme.

If you are one of those looking to flip a bto in order to upgrade then good luck trying to sell off a 2rm.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha yeah

Anyway 2 room is cheap but super small, how to fit a baby, when baby grow up need to sleep in living room
are we able to make a fake wall in the living room ? to make it into another room?
Old 18-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
Is logical to at least get a 3rm resales rather than a 2rm bto.
If above 35 years old, just go for single scheme.

If you are one of those looking to flip a bto in order to upgrade then good luck trying to sell off a 2rm.
If i buy.. never plan to sell it off...does resales flat have those grant?
Old 18-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, aware of it.. we dont want resales.. how long it takes to turn to PR?
No child at the moment.. if i have a child i can apply 3 room and above already.
Actually there is no standard duration, it depends on how desirable your wife is to the Government, education level, her age and her ability to work etc. Sometimes they only grant after the child is 2-3 years old.

The above is personal experiences from my friends whom married non-singaporeans. I have a couple of them got it as fast as 3 months after applying, some 6 months, some a few years and only after their child is born.
Old 18-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
are we able to make a fake wall in the living room ? to make it into another room?
It is call partition or dry wall not fake wall.

Seriously you are not thinking with your brain, common sense will tell you, always depends 2 basic things.

How big is your living room and more importantly how many windows you have?

If not, you have room without windows or living room without windows??
Old 18-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
If i buy.. never plan to sell it off...does resales flat have those grant?
There should be some grants, I suggest to you to call up HDB and make an appointment with them to seek their advice on all the options available to you.

HDB flats we only buy 1 time or at the most 2 times in our entire life; we really won't know that much.
Old 18-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

how old are you?

what is your income?

how much do you have in your CPF OA?
Old 01-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
saphire744 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on your income. I bought a 4 room resale few years ago. Only got 7500 grant. Without child. Owner will be me. Foreign spouse can only be occupant. I think after child born can apply for addition grant from HDB. Currently monthly payment using cpf 700+
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1