The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-02-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Bro.

Can share the contact ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
Will be meeting this maid in the afternoon

These are the photos she sent to tease me . . .

Old 16-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Many bro asking where to hunt so I plan this out and hope can help
We got little "countries" in Singapore, what else besides those listed below?

Lucky Plaza - Little Philippines
Peninsula Plaza - Little Myanmar
Golden Mile Complex - Little Thailand
Serangoon Rd - Little India
Liang Court - Little Japan
Joo Chiat - Little Vietnam
Tanjong Pagar - Little Korea
Paya Lebar -little Indo
Old 16-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Man Of Match deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Meeting one tomorrow.... her BF is not free so i am banging her instead.

easy fish. of cos the usual single and love her more than her bf bullshit.
Enjoy yr bonking.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys. Quick help. Maid with photo copy permit can check in hotel ? Like fragrance or 81?
Old 16-02-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

Met her and enjoy a hot session with her.

She is so playful and ride on me while i caress on her boggy . .

Quote:
Will be meeting this maid in the afternoon

These are the photos she sent to tease me . . .

Old 16-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hooknspin1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Enjoy how many bonks?
Old 16-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice breast
Old 17-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
koolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Any experienced bro can advise how to approach a maid. I went LP 3-4 times and see many pinoys there but scare how to approach and dont know who can do. i see many sitting in corridor and many standing at L1 inside and near the money lending shops. If tried to approach normally also, they see weird. Similar case with CP also with indos. Luckily I have got place this time for a week, but not sure how to approach. Reach LP and tried wechat also near by but no contact. appreciate any regular samsters succesful formulas which can help atleast to get 1 contact or if not LP, any other place where can try. Pls pm me pvt if anyone has more contacts. Will be thankful

P.S: don't suggest to go to GL
Old 17-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbuddyind View Post
Any experienced bro can advise how to approach a maid. I went LP 3-4 times and see many pinoys there but scare how to approach and dont know who can do. i see many sitting in corridor and many standing at L1 inside and near the money lending shops. If tried to approach normally also, they see weird. Similar case with CP also with indos. Luckily I have got place this time for a week, but not sure how to approach. Reach LP and tried wechat also near by but no contact. appreciate any regular samsters succesful formulas which can help atleast to get 1 contact or if not LP, any other place where can try. Pls pm me pvt if anyone has more contacts. Will be thankful

Ask them "Ai Sio Kan Mai?"
Old 17-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbuddyind View Post

It's all about being thick skinned. Approach those lone ones with a smile. And chit chat abit. See if comfortable. Ask if she's alone or waiting friends etc. It's all about courage la.
Don't approach those in groups.. Unless ur yandao kia looking.. The key is dun be shy to talk to them..
Old 17-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

ppl at a bar and club is 5 times more approachable compare to on the street and 10x more than in a library.

just say hi, the worst they ignore you.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Saw this maid in the mrt just now.

Thought that she looked quite hot, so snapped a photo of her. Paisay for not capturing her face.

Just a couple minutes later, saw her put on another t shirt...

This time got her face.

Pretty right?

So, who's the lucky chap here? She boarded at Kallang MRT, must have just finished bonk session..
Old 17-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, whats the damage? Foc?

Thank you
Old 17-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
It's all about being thick skinned. Approach those lone ones with a smile. And chit chat abit. See if comfortable. Ask if she's alone or waiting friends etc. It's all about courage la.
Don't approach those in groups.. Unless ur yandao kia looking.. The key is dun be shy to talk to them..
I think most difficult is Burmese as they always whole group and there are so many Burmese guy around peninsula also. Saw some of the Burmese has round face and big round eyes, but always has Burmese guy holding their hand.

Anyone has experience approach Burmese?
Old 17-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

Yes is FOC, bonking session after a light lunch, didn't ask for any top up . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, whats the damage? Foc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1