The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
Re: My Husband dont lick me at all

My apologies first if anyone is going to be offended by this post. I am just stating bare facts and I don't mean to attack anyone of other race.

I just cannot get myself to lick the pussy of my partner of 18 years. She is Malay, very horny and always want sex. She cums easily and very violently.

Her pussy is always so smelly that I actually would start to retch and puke if I were to get near to her pussy. The smell is not fishy but like the BO of the sweaty Bangladeshi workers you come across in the evening after their hard day's work and when they haven't bathed. I just cannot tahan. The only thing I can do is to finger her and even so my fingers will stink for 2-3 days. The smell remains, even after washing with soap.

I licked her once though and that was about two months after getting to know her. We were at the Pasir Ris chalet and at that time, I was having flu. I just couldn't smell anything at that time. I was sleeping when she "attacked" me by sucking my dick. I got aroused, and while rubbing each other's body, my mouth got near to her pussy and I didn't smell anything. So I started licking her and she cummed too after. THAT was the ONE and ONLY time I licked her. After I got well, I tried again but just couldn't. The horrible smell just made me wanna puke. The thing is, I have told her about it. The smell is the same, whether she bathes and washes her pussy or not. I think it comes from her secretions. I don't know. I have no answer for this and I do miss licking pussy.
Old 14-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should video your expressions when you are super horny and high and rubbing yourself

Then show it to him and tell him you can get even wilder if he goes down south on you

And ask him to open his eyes when his face is between your thighs so that he can see your squirming and moaning and shouting for help

If still cannot, then I can rent my tongue to you on a regular or ad hoc basis. TnC applies.

Tongue comes with head, torso, 2 arms and hands, 2 legs and an extremely dirty mind.
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunting77 View Post
my woman is B-wax 100%...so wat, she oso dun allow me to go down on her...of cos, she oso dun BJ me either, haiz
wah piang wat the point of doing a brazilian wax if she won't allow you to dive down on her muff....woman are suppose to feel more sensuous without those hair..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunting77 View Post
Halo bro frankie, looks like we are always around for such related threads
becos there are many expert in this forum...
Old 14-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson Cheng View Post
My suggestion: apply the perfume that he likes, apply at the bottom also.
This may help
Good Luck
never apply perfume to any region that is to be licked...it taste awful...have you tried suckling on a woman boobs with perfume on it...perfume are meant for sensory not the taste bud..
Old 14-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaunting77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lppl jtb

Last edited by shaunting77; 30-01-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 14-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

reali bizarre reality

Last edited by shaunting77; 30-01-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 14-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

nvr for comparison i guess

Last edited by shaunting77; 30-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 14-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kendory is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi sister,

I undersatnd how u feel... although I'm a man.

I like to lick my wifee so as to make her wet... but she kept complaining dirty... it's very frustrating...

I don't get BJ ever...

best part, we are now married for 11yrs, since my child was born, 10yrs liao.. i have not had sex with her for more then 50times... hard to believe rite...

anyway... this is life accept it, unless u decide to find someone better in sex... hahahaha if not, masturbate yourself...

cheers

kendory
Old 14-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Wah... it seems that both genders face the same problem of aversion to oral sex.

The sex education lessons in school should include oral sex & dispel all prejudices that it's dirty, unhygienic & perverted, if the genitals are properly washed prior to the foreplay.

Sis NewMember, is you hubby also an Samster? If so, ask him to visit the discussions here. If not, discuss with him on your sexual needs & ask him to register as a member.

You can also buy some sex books to educate him on the joys of oral sex.
Old 14-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Wah... it seems that both genders face the same problem of aversion to oral sex.
ya this is bad..... maybe we should start a club for spouses who are deprieved of oral sex. this will be a good alternative to commercial sex

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 14-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 16
big&long is a splendid one to beholdbig&long is a splendid one to beholdbig&long is a splendid one to beholdbig&long is a splendid one to beholdbig&long is a splendid one to beholdbig&long is a splendid one to beholdbig&long is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
never apply perfume to any region that is to be licked...it taste awful...have you tried suckling on a woman boobs with perfume on it...perfume are meant for sensory not the taste bud..
Ya...boy! never apply perfume...
important must wash clean clean...trim your (发菜) nice nice...wipe dry dry will do

My useful tip:
can try apply some sweet edible stuffs like Honey, Fruit Jams or Ice cream of his fav..etc Yummy!
this is wat i call as adding some Spices to LIFE! - Cheers!
Old 14-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

food for thought

Old 14-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

aunty agony time

Old 14-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 17
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

my wife love to be licked, it is a must for her to get a orgasm, but when come to bbbj she like got no stamina leh blow for awhile feel tired liao...
Old 14-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson Cheng View Post
My suggestion: apply the perfume that he likes, apply at the bottom also.
Do the foreplay with Kiss before doing? Then slowly go into 69 position.

This may help
Good Luck
Perfume is for the sense of smell but not sense of taste. You know what yr husband like, right? If he likes honey, apply some honey on yr pussy and offer it to him. If he is a drinker, apply some wine...for chocolate lover, some chocolate....

....That gives me an idea. Since there are so many bros here so enthusiatic about this topic, how about someone organize a 'flavoured pussy' party.
Recruit some pussy owners to join, apply different favours to the different pussies, then all bros present can go round licking and tasting different pussies with different flavours.

Most importantly, invite TS and her husband to join in. Perhaps after that, TS's husband will get hooked to pussy-licking.

Hey! dont forget to invite me hor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1