The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
I have tried RP before and the experience was not good.
This time I booked again thinking can give second chance but I leared the hard way that some people do not deserve second chances.
Anyway, we move on.
How about Lover's Fortress?
Need to book another FL to drown my bad bonk.
Can share what happened this time? So that other bros know why this stable is being condemned when they search this thread in future.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Can share what happened this time? So that other bros know why this stable is being condemned when they search this thread in future.
from all the FR, seems like they are not what they used to be
Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
from all the FR, seems like they are not what they used to be
Guess the boss changed at some time point and after than, the gal quality and service level really dropped to below ground
Old 02-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
You can read my FR.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Guess the boss changed at some time point and after than, the gal quality and service level really dropped to below ground
i notice the way they advertise changed too. used to book their budget bonk and still get value for money service.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ryantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any brothers know if MILKYWAY is trustable?
Old 02-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitboy View Post
that perky ass
That ass. Hot damn!
Old 02-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icebeamz is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm heading to try bailey from Tiko have high expectations after pew. Haha
Old 02-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Visited Somo (SOM-O) on the 2 Nov 2018 at 1.00pm

Looks - if u are looking for syt u can go look elsewhere. Somo resembles to the photo in black dress the most. Actual age should be around mid to late 20s (I did not ask). Not super chio but still can pass.

Body - neither skinny nor fat. Skin is fair. No ink. But she is strong.

Boobs - Natural Bs with light to pink pointy nipples... very inviting. However can see slightly sag.

French - Yes. DFK and she auto initiate.

BBBJ - Did it in the showers and also on the bed. Suction not bad and can semi DT... not full. Try pushing her head down she gagged. Licking and sucking of crown jewels included and also something more.....

AR - As I see she goes lower I raised my legs up and she starts eating my asshole.

Painting - Allowed but she's got quite a bush hence I did not feast for long. However, maybe I was the 1st customer of the day, she was very wet down there. Was fingering her while she blow me and wow the juice secrets to her labia. When I mentioned it to her she asked me is it good? Of cos it is good.

FJ - 1st shot only did missionary as the foreplay was too intense and uncle cannot pump too long. 2nd shot she suddenly become like a sex depraved animal and insist she want to be on top. So I just lay there and let her rape while she pumps hard and grind on me till she came (she claimed) and ask to switch. Ask for doggy style and she auto go down on all fours. As I start penetrate she turn her head back and body turn, she reached out her hands to grab mine. With that leverage I was pumping her like a savage and then 2nd shot finish in that position.

GFE - Help me undress, cuddles and hugs... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, she gives really good massage. So she mentioned she was a masseur in Korea then HK before she came here and her skills are no joke. Really press real hard on every part of the body (which was why I said she is strong). Its the professional kind not playing piano.

Overall - not the best looker or the hottest body but service is really top notch. Her massage is die die must try.

=== SOMO@THE REGENT LUST Overall 7.8/10 ===

Girl ------- SOMO
House ------ THE REGENT LUST
Height ----- < 160cm
Cup -------- B (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ 6/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10

Extra ------ Painting French AR Bbbj
Damage ----- $130/90 mins
Visit on --- 02 Nov 2018
Old 02-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramseyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Nanny LustVegas...

Looks: exactly same as video clip. Really a beautiful SYT.
Looks even better IRL. Mesmerizing eyes and smile.
Body: Smooth fair skin, good height, slim, boobs are decent too
for her build
Service: All in, paint, french, etc. Her BBBJ and catbath are good.
French all the way. Super high GFE. She is hardworking too.
One of my best bonks of the year. Wonderful 90mins with her.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vlime77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nanny from LV

She is a vixen under that sweet school girl look. At first impression, you see a slim tight bod, ponytail, big smile and beautiful eyes. After breaking the ice, she turns into a KC devil. The sex was great.

We were cuddling after the first round and her cheeky side will manifest. Making eyes at me, doing some sexy look, licking her fingers. She even imitated some Jap AV saying things like kimogee, iku iku, etc. It was so fun to be with her.

Definitely a rtf for me. Bro LV is killing my wallet with the gems he leis bring in.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR: Skype from SexAmazon

Decided to try Skype after bro KZINE recommended her.

All I can say is she is damn hardworking. The service really ISO standard. She just rides and rides without complaining, even when I tell her she can stop if she's tired. Before both rounds, plenty of frenching, cuddles and long bbbj. After round 1, she gave me an oil massage, followed by a short rest then round 2. Again, ride and ride and ride. After that still all smiles. Normally I take very long to finish during FJ, sometimes I don't even finish. During my session I finished twice, both in FJ. Really got nothing bad to say about her service, those who tried will know what I'm talking about.

Too bad I don't speak thai, cos her english very basic. We chicken and duck talk, otherwise service would probably have been even better. I also like the place she is staying at. Not run down, nice and clean.

Promised okt to write FR so here it is, not that she needs FR anymore. Recently alot of customers from what I heard. She's going back in a few more days for those interested.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

I don't care if will kana zap or not, I'm still writing this FR.

FR on Soma from TheRegentLust

Name: Somo
Date: 2/11/18
Time: 10.30pm

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B?
Body: 6.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
French: yes
Fj: 9/10 I finished 2 shots which i never did in years. Normally i only do 1 shot
Massage: 10/10 She's strong, Not piano type of massage
Gfe: 8/10
Rtf: defintely yes

Last edited by heyadi; 04-11-2018 at 12:32 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Nice photo skills, you should go take for all the girls you try. Looks way better than posted pics imo.
Of course la. I spend money and waste my own time taking photo.
Girl happy lo no need to service just play photo taking lol.
But I got ask bro silk. Some lady ok take photo coz I told okt will write FR.
Some lady cannot they very scare when I take out my IphoneX lol..
Old 03-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfin View Post
That ass. Hot damn!
Must be the tight nylon stripes effect! See liao steam!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1