The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold
magic tissue

Hi

Anyone usef before? Is it really useful. Any review for it from bros who had used it?
Old 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Topform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: magic tissue

I heard before
Old 06-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lormeelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just to share my experience.

I have been using another local anesthesia called "Xylocaine 5%" which can be purchased from guardian or watson for numbing my dick. The numb is just like magic tissue which is numbing on the surface of your dick only, but the blood engorged shaft can still feel the impact of fucking.

Magic tissue has a faster reaction time, 5-10mins and needs to wash off before sex. It comes in 3 a pack and cost ard $30-$36 which translates to $10-$12 for ONE tissue.

Xylocaine 5% is a medically approved ointment sold at Guardian & Watson stores which costs $17-$18. Every time you only need to apply half the length of your middle finger (From tip to middle joint) over your dick head and scrotum. However, xylocaine cream takes 30mins for partial numbness, 1hr for 80% numbness and 2 hrs for surgical grade numbness. When I mean surgical grade, it means your dick feel so numb you practically cannot feel the GRIP of a BBBJ and it also mean any CUTS/SEVERES cannot be felt at all.

REMEMBER YOU MUST WASH IT OFF 100% WITH SOAP AFTER APPLYING CUZ INGESTION (By the girl) CAN LEAD TO COMPLICATIONS.

Magic tissue is not economical for the long term at all. I would suggest that lets say you would want to impress your girlfriend or you have a severe pre-mature ejaculation problem then you use Xylocaine 5% cream. Don't worry about all the side effects you read on the web that says possibility of irregular heartbeat or what because you are not having a direct injection into your blood stream. I personally have been using the cream to fuck my wife for 3-4hrs straight before I could start feeling the urge to cum for 1 year plus and nothing has happened to me.

In short, a $17-$18 tube of Xylocaine 5% is ALL you need to feel like a man. Don't bother buying magic tissue, too costly. For 1 year, having sex twice a week, I have only bought and used 3 tubes of the cream throughout 1 year.

Here's the link from Google, memorise it and go to your nearest pharmacy to purchase. It is on the shelf, you don't have to pass through the pharmacist to get it.

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja &docid=SwBWQdmh19ISMM&tbnid=5QbaEhTBHig0_M:&ved=0C AUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newpharma.be%2Fpharmac ie%2Fastrazeneca%2F1343%2Fxylocaine-2-gel-tube-30ml.html&ei=8dT_Ubi5AYnyrQeZkoHYCw&bvm=bv.5016585 3,d.bmk&psig=AFQjCNEB5ANzgBUT37ZyDt2ivIQdhGVkUg&us t=1375807019215002

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....26#post9575026

Thank me/Up my power later!
Old 06-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

Just head n scrotum?
Not whole shaft? Wow like that ml start at 80% better.

Will lost control n pee if urgent or not....

Thanks for sharing! Idea!! Who need the FT!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Bro,

Sorry but I need to correct myself.

From dick head to scrotum means fully cover ALL PARTS OF THE DICK till the SCROTUM.

During the first 15mins you will feel that warmth shrouding your genitals but no fret, it is the local anesthesia working.

If you have a sibei jialat PE problem, just apply it 1 hr before you have sex, confirm rock hard and cannot shoot.

But if your wife can't even make you stand just by looking at her and you have to self-induce an erection by stroking, don't use the product cuz you WILL NOT FEEL A THING.

Hope it helps bro.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 11
IsuzuMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIsuzuMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this tissue before also but problem is if u keep too long, it will become dry tissue n no more magic.
Old 21-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pumppypumper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i get the same buzz from rubbing coke on my cock before my girlfriend sucks it off. it goes completely numb and pisses you off a little, but you can still feel the tugging and slurping internally and then when you jizz its amazing.. ive seen some prays you can get that do the same thing but i cant remember what they are called, but they are more legal friendly than my first mentioned way haha.. if anyone knows the name of the sprays/gels please let me know
Old 24-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Cocaine is under the class of anesthetics as well. In fact, it is a very powerful one. But carrying it around is absolutely illegal so using Xylocaine 5% jelly is the best.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
six_2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post
Cocaine is under the class of anesthetics as well. In fact, it is a very powerful one. But carrying it around is absolutely illegal so using Xylocaine 5% jelly is the best.

Went to 'G' pharmacy to buy Xylocaine 5% but out of stock, but they recomm Xylocaine
2%. this there any difference between 2% n 5% ?.

Tks u.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Is a kind of wet tissue, wrap it around your cock for about 3 mins. you will feel the effect from your cock, and it will auto dry. Once dry you take out, it will let you cum out slow.
Old 21-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

What Xylocaine is for

Xylocaine Ointment is used:

to relieve pain following minor burns and skin irritation including sunburn, insect bites, nettle rash and sore nipples;
to prevent pain and discomfort, and to act as a lubricant during medical procedures and tests;
to relieve pain of some conditions of the back passage such as haemorrhoids (piles) or fissures
in dentistry to prevent pain during scaling or injection and when fitting dentures.

Xylocaine belongs to a group of medicines called local anaesthetics. It works by making the pain nerves unable to pass messages to the brain. Your physician, pharmacist or dentist will have explained what Xylocaine Ointment is used for and told you

http://sawaal.ibibo.com/sexual-healt...t-1108712.html
Old 03-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This magic tissue is it the black colour one, sold at those normal sex shop.
Old 29-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scherrydee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCraved View Post
Hi

Anyone usef before? Is it really useful. Any review for it from bros who had used it?
Alot of review here about the tissue and its cheaper...

http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/...code=420337575
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1