The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No urge to rtm whenever I recall the spoiler... roaming same as her friends bah... can rub outside of panties... but thought I read in a recent MR she wore a skimpy type...
She did a super thorough catbath everytime but I have thick skin so doesn't affect me too much...
You wrote "One of my past sessions with her... ", so I thought you have visited a few times.
Who are her friends? I will skip if similar to her.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13770 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
This Crystal? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=614045

Didn't come across many MRs for her here. Her own thread has enough MRs.
This crystal is a naturalized Singaporean. Not locally bred Singaporean. But she sometimes offer $50 off for regulars or return customers. Her price were not steep when she was at HC few years back. Even now with $50 off, I also not tempted to RTM.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
You wrote "One of my past sessions with her... ", so I thought you have visited a few times.
Who are her friends? I will skip if similar to her.
Yes I visited a few times... but no point to be too specific

Zara
Old 01-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes I visited a few times... but no point to be too specific
From no urge to rtm to visited a few times, are you giving fake comments haha?
Old 01-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Yup....very true....on both points. But, we do hope to get a proper massage and at the same time, or after the proper massage, get nipple licks, JG, balls fondled, cocks sucked, etc....but, that seems a rarity..

I guess it would be a bonus if there were good massage skills too. I guess for me, massage skills are secondary. I go more for better sensual skills and good attitude. Since I am a 2 shots guy, there's not much time for anything else except fondling, nipple licks, jg, catbath, etc, etc... Hahaha
Old 01-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
DrXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from very satisfying session with Tian Tian. She looks like in the photos, young Milf with sporty hairdo. Her massage is professional, knows how to look for the tired areas and use more strength on those areas. Overall it’s at least a 8/10 for me on her massage and GFE. Her HJ is sensual and knows how to tease and tease, without me shooting at all. Got some pre-cum in the process. However please do respect her boundaries you will be rewarded with even more GFE. Do take care of this gem bros. Thank you all bros for reading.

http://sglonelyguy.com/tian-tian-massage/
Old 01-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Why would you give her +$20 when she asked to pay first, and allowed her to take another $50? Was it because you were expecting something more than fj?

If you insisted, I don't think the second girl will be able to bbbj you, right?

And you were so kind to give second girl $100 at the end? Total $300 damage?

It just seems unthinkable that a man would let the girls did all these to him.
I gave because i DID NOT want to create a scene....

Anyhow, i will just chalk it up as a bad experience...

Cheerz
AC

ps. i have tried 2 girls from this thread and both have been disasters, hence i shall delete myself from this thread. Good Luck and Good Hunting

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 01-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
ps. i have tried 2 girls from this thread and both have been disasters, hence i shall delete myself from this thread. Good Luck and Good Hunting
Before you go, perhaps you can provide details on the 2 disasters so that we can also avoid them.

Cheers
Old 01-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7159 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Who were the other 2?

For me, i always refer to Javabeans Lisf 1 for fail-safe girls. List 2 got good MLs also. Rather than anyhow chiong and wasted my money.
Old 01-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Take care and good luck as well.

Zara
Old 01-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

You need to learn to accept the fact because it is never going to change.
It is such a shame you have to lower yourself to that level.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Had a chance to visit Aini a few days ago. Have to say that she is overrated and at $120, bros should really reconsider where their hard earned money go to.

To start things off, getting to her place is easy but somehow there is a feeling of not so safe because while she takes precautions certain expects of her place is a bit too open. My rating on accommodation is about 7/10. Passable.

Seeing her face to face she looks pretty similar to our Singapore Jayley Woo so if you like that sort of look surely you will find pretty. But for me, maybe I am a little jaded and prefer a bit of a more womanly feel. Her body is a SYT body so plus points there but not sure if her tits are enhanced. I feel it may be slightly enhanced. Pussy is nicely trimmed so a good turn on for me. So look plus bod I will give 8/10

Massage is passable. Can tell she learn before but not sure if it is expert level. 7/10

Sensual I took 2 shots so likely one she will get you off in the shower while bathing with you (but i can tahan so we went back to the bed for the first shot ) 2nd shot, happened after massage. Her GFE was lacking I feel. Maybe cos I am different generation and cannot click with her. Feel at times she was also quite commercial. Not that it is a bad thing because I could feel professionalism from her just not real girlfriend feeling. Poor girl maybe jaded doing this line for too long. 6/10

RTF: Not for $120.
does aini fully nude during massage , allow frenching and roaming ?
Old 01-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
zoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Mint (MGZW)

Just had a session with Mint a few hours ago and I must say it was definitely one of the very best session I have ever had period.

The location was easy to find ,the session started as agreed upon with no hiccups nor delays mainly because she manages her time well.

Looks: 9/10 (Super pretty and kawaii)
Boobs: 8/10 (All natural bro! Ample enough for me.)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Not systematic. Kinda’ all over the place. But who’s complaining?! If you’re looking for professional massage, then I would suggest you try elsewhere)
JG: N/A (didn’t request for it)
HJ: 9/10 (licks your nipple and teases you with her naked body while at the same time stroking your didi)
GFE: 10/10 (Extrovert. Super friendly and chatty. No awkward silences at all.)
Autoroam: Everywhere (frenching is also allowed)
Bonus: Cosy apartment where she stays alone and is well maintained by my standards

Fellow bros, please take good care of her. A true gem indeed.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/
Old 01-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
does aini fully nude during massage , allow frenching and roaming ?
She is fully nude during the massage and she does allow roaming as well. Frenching wise, it's a no for her though.
Yu Xin (SH69)
Old 02-11-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Hi guys, does anyone know of any Msian masseuse? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1