The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaoqi-massage/

Mostly true on her plus points highlighted by other bros.
Very easy going GND demeanor. Great attitude, gives full attention most of the time, both hands where they need to be, and really minimal time on phone. I would say simply, fun and pleasure in one curvy foxy package
Old 17-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
End of the day .....agree to disagree. If the WL is here to provide a service, she needs to learn how to handle customer. End of the day, no matter how good you are, there are sure to have negative feedback whether you like it to not.

Whether it is revenge posting or not , it is one's perspective and prorogative to express their view. This is an open forum after all.

If white knight always wanted others to move on, then i think white knight needs to learn how to move on from defending as well. After all they are not related ...

Of course if one has an hidden agenda or vested interest, that's another story altogether
Bro can share link? Thankss
Old 17-09-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Tried 2 WL this week ...not going into too much details so i give a high level view based on my criteria

LongNv
Look : 7 Not impressive to me but not good looking in my opinion
Body: 6/10 She's not the petite size. Fake tits and body looks stretched and i think she has given birth previously
GFE : 6/10 No chemistry. maybe not her fault. I lost mood after feeling the fake tits
BBBJ : 8.5/10 - This is her real strength and i think she did it very well.
Massage : DIdn't try
***Her roommate Ningxia look can differ much from the photo*** Beware!!

Zhuli
Look: 6.5 Plain jane. She looks like her photo. Just add a few years
Body : 7/10 - Size B cup and slightly fleshy which was put to good use in Nuru sliding
GFE : 7.5/10 enjoy the time with her
BBBJ: 8/10 - i think LongNv can suck better but the overall service with the body to body sliding makes the session enjoyable
Massage : 7/10 pretty good
Really meh I rtm ning xia a few times already and she resembles quite like the photo leh. Like at least got 85%.
Old 17-09-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
Really meh I rtm ning xia a few times already and she resembles quite like the photo leh. Like at least got 85%.
How to measure 85%? How is it like at 70%? It’s either looks like or not.....

Anyway, it’s just a warning. Maybe she didn’t put on much makeup that day
Old 17-09-2018, 04:39 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
One of my regular MLs got evicted from her condo apt coz she was nabbed during a raid.

Now she is on "white card" and staying in a hotel while she looks for a place with her then housemate. She is not working from the hotel.

Anyone familiar with how MLs get their rooms? Just curious. My regular ML got hers subletted from the tenant.
What's so difficult?? Common sense mah...

From their advertising OKT agent Or fella MLs normally lah... u think they know how to search properly guru meh

Their wechat is even more deadly for any information which they required..

U don't be extra n Kay kiang to go and help her rent a place ya..unless u too free and wanna get involve when kana raid lor

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

I believe the Annie you tried is different from the Annie that we were talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Finally pulled the trigger on Annie - to be frank she is the 3rd ML I have tried ... now that I am middle-aged and looking to experience what I have missed out on. Must say I was rather looking forward with all the reviews and great experiences.

She stays at a private and discrete location.... but she is damned busy - kept me waiting as she had back to back booking before and after me.

Overall: Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Boobs B+
Body 7.5/10 actually looks better than pix
Nuru 7/10
Attitude GFE 8/10
Bj nope - bit disappointing as it was in the description at this forum - oh and she did not help shower - another discrepancy from what is in the advert.
HJ 7/10
RTM probably

Must say that she is very comfortable walking around half nude. As she prepared for each new segment she loved to hum and sing and walk around pantyless but strangely in a bra!!?

She does not shave her pussy boys - and that kind off detracts from the experience at least for me. Kept rubbing her ass into me - and here I was trying to be cool - newbie that I am. but no complaints - that is one ass that is firm rounded and smooth as can be.

Nuru was fine.... lots of slipping and sliding and I loved the face to face POV best....could have used more gel though....seemed to skimp on it.

HJ during nuru - shiok but seemed scripted - can't be helped as my first time with her and I'm a big old non-Chinese dude with an average dick. Expected a BJ did not get one though it said there was one in the advert - presumed it may come in the main massage.

One thing that probably affected what was to come was the rubbing alcohol [at least it burned like it was] she used to clean "my equipment" during the Nuru. Stung like hell but I kept a straight face even though I don't get off on pain....probably affected mini-me - he went on strike later during main massage. So he was only semi awake despite her ministrations. Interestingly, he worked fine later with my significant other later that night

Showered then massage. Decent hardness and effort. Have to admit that I am not the most energetic to recover soon after a HJ - as I said mini-me went on strike due to the alcohol swab. So he was only semi awake despite her ministrations but credit to her - she still tried.

In the process of Annie working on him we had an interesting conversation about my sex life - or lack off before she finished with head massage and some more small talk). That's when she went on 1 hand mode as she kept texting replies on her phone - really hate that it is on our time. But she was still chirpy as we finished... walking around again in her bra and pantyless - I still can't get over it.

So overall I have a good report. Novel experience, decent chemistry, good attitude and manner - I'd recommend her. She is an experience that will grow on you - even if you don't get everything advertised.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Let's say a customer doesn't get the full service as advertised or he had a very substandard and unsatisfactory session with the ML. Is he still obliged to pay the full rate? What happens if he refuses to do so? I'm guessing his number will be blacklisted or something?
Think it depends on what kind of a customer she's dealing wif ba.

If the customer is a scholar type(读书人) or well-mannered type(斯文人), probably the customer will pay the full rate so as to avoid unnecessary trouble la.

Come across a few threads regarding customers go for massage but was compelled to buy package from the MLs, failing which the customers are not allowed to leave the spa as the MLs had locked the door liao.

All the MLs hv no balls but they dare to do like this, customers hv balls but somehow they are castrated or what? Never know customers are bullied to such an extend la.

Numbers blacklisted or banned? most likely ba..
Old 17-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Is there some unwritten rule that can't post negative MR of a certain site?

Posted yesterday was removed. Today modified and repost not even appear.

Not trying to wreck people ricebowl but is our hard-earned $$ too.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tried 2 WL this week ...not going into too much details so i give a high level view based on my criteria

LongNv
Look : 7 Not impressive to me but not good looking in my opinion
Body: 6/10 She's not the petite size. Fake tits and body looks stretched and i think she has given birth previously
GFE : 6/10 No chemistry. maybe not her fault. I lost mood after feeling the fake tits
BBBJ : 8.5/10 - This is her real strength and i think she did it very well.
Massage : DIdn't try
***Her roommate Ningxia look can differ much from the photo*** Beware!!

Zhuli
Look: 6.5 Plain jane. She looks like her photo. Just add a few years
Body : 7/10 - Size B cup and slightly fleshy which was put to good use in Nuru sliding
GFE : 7.5/10 enjoy the time with her
BBBJ: 8/10 - i think LongNv can suck better but the overall service with the body to body sliding makes the session enjoyable
Massage : 7/10 pretty good
The look is really to each his own, and appeal differently to different people. I was smitten by Long Nu's looks. Maybe it is just me. But her breast is fake? I hated and cannot stand fake breast but hers does not feel fake to me. Sure or not? It's soft and move to the side when she lie down leh. I thought fake breast usually perks up even though you lie down? And I also didn't notice any stretch marks, except that I was always admiring her six packs rather. She was just showing her body off to me when she came back asking if she has put on weight, then showed her curves and six packs. Maybe I have to check her again tonight..
Old 17-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
A brief review on Long Nv. I would say that she's quite pretty. Massage was acceptable, but it is not the highlight anyway. I must say she fared well in her sensual offering. She gave good BBBJ with CIM, which was no doubt the main dish of the session. Perhaps, it's just me that I feel communication was lacking between both of us. The overall feeling is commercial but then again it's still enjoyable.
I remember in my first review when she was first here, I said she is an ice queen. I don't think she ever mastered the art of communicating. Even I visited her so many times, the communication is only improving slightly. However, every thing she said minimally is truthful, she is more like a 女汉子. I have to constantly remind her to raise her pitch a little and walk like a girl. The first time when she was here I was shocked when i speak to her on the phone. But it was a pleasant surprise when she open the door. I guess it is just her. She takes a long time to warm up to people. But every session for me is rock hard from start to end, that's why I never fail to rtm.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:32 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

is the gal is a sponsor in this forum? if so, let me know and i will look into your complaint.. on the other hand if the gal/okt isnt a sponsor here, what;s the point for you posting the FR here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Is there some unwritten rule that can't post negative MR of a certain site?

Posted yesterday was removed. Today modified and repost not even appear.

Not trying to wreck people ricebowl but is our hard-earned $$ too.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I remember in my first review when she was first here, I said she is an ice queen. I don't think she ever mastered the art of communicating. Even I visited her so many times, the communication is only improving slightly. However, every thing she said minimally is truthful, she is more like a 女汉子. I have to constantly remind her to raise her pitch a little and walk like a girl. The first time when she was here I was shocked when i speak to her on the phone. But it was a pleasant surprise when she open the door. I guess it is just her. She takes a long time to warm up to people. But every session for me is rock hard from start to end, that's why I never fail to rtm.
I don't think she will ever know how to act demurely. It's her natural self. But being natural could be an attractive point for some. I still like her feisty naughty self. Haha.

Hope she improves on her time management this time.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
is the gal is a sponsor in this forum? if so, let me know and i will look into your complaint.. on the other hand if the gal/okt isnt a sponsor here, what;s the point for you posting the FR here?
Thanks for clarification bro, newbie here so not aware of Sponsor rule for posting. Because i saw other bros also will sometimes give MR on the howling animal site, so thought of pre-empting bros.

Anyway my post was modified upon released. Any bros who wish to know which is the ML to avoid just PM me if you wish. Thanks
Old 17-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I too think it will take time to warm her up. Other than that, the session was generally good. No worries. Cheers!
Old 17-09-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I believe the Annie you tried is different from the Annie that we were talking about.

Err there is another Annie!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1