The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected encounter during tour in Europe

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS please share more of your wonderful sexcounter.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8

Last edited by otamay; 02-02-2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

If you guys are wondering....what I have wrote are 70 to 80 % true...and some parts just to make it more interesting lol

the FKK part is 95% true
Old 02-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyway, back to my tour and Y, the girl i fancy in the tour group.

I m not sure why i was attracted to Y , she's not those drop dead gorgeous hot girl, actually compared to those girls in the fkk..she is really nothing...but she's not that bad too...Its just an unexplainable attraction we have for each other. Maybe I m the hottest guy in the group...

SO on the third day, she was wearing a tight sweater that went all the way down her butt , showing her curves...i can see that she has a very hot j low butt...so throughout that day I just walked behind her looking at that hot butt , how i wish i could give them a slap.

I m not sure why but it seems like the 2 of us wanted to walk together or be in the same group while touring facilities....during dinner we will try to sit together too and order alcoholic drinks... we just try to make it not so obvious But appear a coincidence that we always sit together during meals. Reason is we are both married...and if people start to spread rumours that we are trying to flirt with each other during the tour, the Whole industry in Singapore would know. And then our families would be ruined.

I wonder why she is not wearing her wedding ring...maybe she is like me who don't like to wear the wedding ring too lol.

Throughout the whole trip we never talk about each other's private life too...like are you married, where is your husband/wife how come never come with you, how many kids you have etc....is she looking to have an illicit affairs too during the trip ?
Old 02-02-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
If you guys are wondering....what I have wrote are 70 to 80 % true...and some parts just to make it more interesting lol

the FKK part is 95% true
Upz you 10 humble points.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

The last time I felt like i have a connection with a girl was like during the time I was studying , in secondary , Poly and university time....

you know that weird feeling which you thought the 2 of you have a special connection when you are in a group, but yet due to certain circumstances, the 2 of you are holding back.......most of the time when i saw someone I like, the feelings were just a sexual one. you just want to get her, fuck her...that's it.

So as the tour progresses, we became "closer". during meal time when ordering drinks, her friends would tease her and ask her to order alcoholic drinks with me since both of us like to drink, socially. we will order those weird ones to try.

When our drinks came, she will ask to try my drink and asked me to try hers too. i mean, we hardly know each other..why was she behaving like we are close ? .even if we know each other well, i don't recall girls wanting to share drinks with me in the past.

we also share food...she will put food my plate like how a caring girlfriend does it . i don't recall my ex gf doing this for me, not even my wife.

When we went sightseeing, first few days, we took selfie and picture of the scenary ourselves... now we help each other take photos and also took wefie together.

At night I shared the pictures I took for her in our group chat created for the tour. I shared all the pictures except the wefie we took together. I purposely did that hoping she would ask me for our wefie pic. actually i wanted to send her our wefie but i din know her num.

later i was surprised she sent some pictures she took for me to my number instead of thru the whatsapp group. in the end she also sent some candid pictures of me without me knowing....i was surprised she took 'secret" pictures of me.....after that i decided to send her the one and only wefie we took... ..........
Old 03-02-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story.. do continue to write on..
awaiting the next chapter patiently.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

waiting for more update, nice story!
Old 03-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

been following your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 03-02-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
As I had done some research, took the train to the nearest FKK, about 20 to 25 min by train.

The Fkk was like housed in a bungalow. Stepped in and the woman explain to me the Sop. .. 50 euro entrance and all belongings into the locker. ..no phones, money etc. 60 euro for sex with the girls , extra nego with the girls

Change at the locker area then there are naked girls coming into the area to take money from their clients. Steam liao see all the naked chiobu.

Faster change and took a quick shower and walked into the 'club area where all the girls are .

Wow...naked girls everywhere. Some sitting on the sofa..a few with some guys at the bar counter and some just standing around...naked.

I did not know what to do in front of so many naked girls...dunno where to aim my eyes...don't have to be shy ..want to stare also ok...I wanted to look around but dunno whee to go...
Then one tall and slim model like girl came up to me and hold my arms, like a gf, so my elbow rubbing her model tits constantly while I look at her naked body up n down...I swear I just want to fuck her there n then but need to recce first see got better ones...
Are all guys naked too? I heard some fkk club only girls are expected to be naked, not guys.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
saver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for nice story.
Hope there is happy ending.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
manimani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love nice story.
Hope to read more updates.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
Ledacour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLedacour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, support!
Old 03-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Now that I remembered, I actually noticed Y even before we board the plane. I remembered seeing her somewhere. I thought she she was from company A which is very close to my company . But later I realised she is from company B, whose husband I used to know sometime ago . I believed we used to cheong In changping before with common friends. That guy is a real tiko and a pretentious guy.

Maybe Y knew about her husband "eating outside," so now taking the opportunity to revenge .
Old 04-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
marstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1