The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheNakedTrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Soccer Betting Newbie Needs Help!

Hi bros/sis,

I'm a newbie to soccer betting. Just opened an account with IBC.
For those who are using IBC Bet as well, I have got a few questions
that I need help with:

1) When the teams are shown in red color text, what does that mean?

2) How do I tell which team is the favourite?

3) When the team's odd prices show negative, for example, -0.94, what does that mean?

4) How does live betting work? For example, if the score is already 1-0, and I bet on the underdog +0.5 Handicap, does the score reset to 0-0 and my bet starts from there? or is the actual score going to be counted already?

5) How and where do I go to learn to read odds movement? especially for live odds movement.

Thanks in advance bros/sis!

I hope those guys using IBC can help me out here.
Old 23-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sheepish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Soccer Betting Newbie Needs Help!

Hi bro,

I'll try to answer your questions.

1) Teams shown in red are teams that are giving the handicap away. For eg. today, You see Russia in red, it means Russia is giving a handicap of 1.

2) The so called favourites are the ones in red. They are supposedly the better/stronger of the 2 teams in a particular game. That's why the bookies set the odds in such a way that these "Red" coloured teams give a handicap. Another way to look at it will be under 1X2, the team with the lesser odds is the stronger team. The larger the difference in the odds, the further the teams are apart generally. BUT, a gentle reminder that a stronger team does not necessarily mean they are guaranteed to win the game.

3) The -0.94 you're talking about means that for every unit of the curreny you bet, you lose 94cents. For eg. You bet $1, if you win, you win $1 if your bet wins. But you lose only 94 cents if you lose the bet.

4) Live betting is slightly more complicated. From your example, if you take the underdog at +0.5 when it is already 1-0 down, you will win the bet as long as the favourite does not win by more than a goal. That means, if the score remains at 1-0 at full time, you win the bet. You will lose the bet only if the opponent wins by more than a margin of 1. Examples of a few permutations of you winning will be: 1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1.
Examples of a few permutations of you losing will be: 2-0, 3-1, 4-2

5) Now for this part, odds movement will be a more difficult skill to pick up. I do not want to pour cold water on you for this, but sometimes, learning this will mean a lot of time spent and also a lot of "lessons fees" being paid to the bookies. Studying of odds movements only gives you a better probability to win your bet, but it does not guarantee a win.

I've answered to my best. Hope this helps.

My advise will be to punt responsibly and bet within your limits. I have also PMed you to let you have a better understanding of Asian Handicap betting.

Best of luck bro!
Old 23-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheNakedTrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro!
Old 24-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepish View Post
Hi bro,

I'll try to answer your questions.

1) Teams shown in red are teams that are giving the handicap away. For eg. today, You see Russia in red, it means Russia is giving a handicap of 1.

2) The so called favourites are the ones in red. They are supposedly the better/stronger of the 2 teams in a particular game. That's why the bookies set the odds in such a way that these "Red" coloured teams give a handicap. Another way to look at it will be under 1X2, the team with the lesser odds is the stronger team. The larger the difference in the odds, the further the teams are apart generally. BUT, a gentle reminder that a stronger team does not necessarily mean they are guaranteed to win the game.

3) The -0.94 you're talking about means that for every unit of the curreny you bet, you lose 94cents. For eg. You bet $1, if you win, you win $1 if your bet wins. But you lose only 94 cents if you lose the bet.

4) Live betting is slightly more complicated. From your example, if you take the underdog at +0.5 when it is already 1-0 down, you will win the bet as long as the favourite does not win by more than a goal. That means, if the score remains at 1-0 at full time, you win the bet. You will lose the bet only if the opponent wins by more than a margin of 1. Examples of a few permutations of you winning will be: 1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1.
Examples of a few permutations of you losing will be: 2-0, 3-1, 4-2

5) Now for this part, odds movement will be a more difficult skill to pick up. I do not want to pour cold water on you for this, but sometimes, learning this will mean a lot of time spent and also a lot of "lessons fees" being paid to the bookies. Studying of odds movements only gives you a better probability to win your bet, but it does not guarantee a win.

I've answered to my best. Hope this helps.

My advise will be to punt responsibly and bet within your limits. I have also PMed you to let you have a better understanding of Asian Handicap betting.

Best of luck bro!
Thanks, been trying to understand the handicap for sometime now. Although, i don't bet, i was seeking to understand how it works.

Maybe can explain a bit more on " 4) Live betting is slightly more complicated. From your example, if you take the underdog at +0.5 when it is already 1-0 down, you will win the bet as long as the favourite does not win by more than a goal. That means, if the score remains at 1-0 at full time, you win the bet. You will lose the bet only if the opponent wins by more than a margin of 1. Examples of a few permutations of you winning will be: 1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1.
Examples of a few permutations of you losing will be: 2-0, 3-1, 4-2 "

Thanks brother.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since there is already a thread, just tumpang abit.

For IBC, normally how long does they take to compute parlay winnings?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1