The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Just got a lousy massage

Just got a lousy massage in the east. Been there a few times. My regular ml left already. So tried one new young girl probably in her late 20s or early 30s. Honestly massage wasn't bad. Never make any small talk but here's when it starts. Ask me to flip over and pop the golden question. Of cos go for it lah. She straddle my legs on top of hers and starting jacking. But while she was doing the hj, no eye contact but got one very sian look on her face. The hj Sibeh mechanical. No feel one. Knn after 5 mins instead of going hard I went soft. So I ask her to come to my side. Ask can autoroam? She say no. So I offer increase the tips lah. U know how much she ask? $200?? Knn!! I told her normally i always give 60. U ok? Still refuse. I offer 80? She ok. But she will touch my chest while jacking me off. I cannot touch her. Kns.. So I told her then u just jack properly and finish the deed lah. She reply. I think I don't have the skill. so I told ok forget it. Massage my head. Then done already.

So after the massage, she ask for tip. I gave her 10 bucks. She no.. She hj me. Must give 50. I say 20 u want anot? If not I leave already. Still argue some more. Fuck it. I just left. Ccb... One of the worst place I've come across. Since my regular ml left already I think I screw this place. Won't come back again. Kns..

Sorry Bros. Just wanna rant a bit. Nnb..
Old 08-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just got a lousy massage

Which joint? Do post add out so I can avoid it
Old 09-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

post the outlet name and address so that all bros can avoid this place......

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Just got a lousy massage in the east. Been there a few times. My regular ml left already. So tried one new young girl probably in her late 20s or early 30s. Honestly massage wasn't bad. Never make any small talk but here's when it starts. Ask me to flip over and pop the golden question. Of cos go for it lah. She straddle my legs on top of hers and starting jacking. But while she was doing the hj, no eye contact but got one very sian look on her face. The hj Sibeh mechanical. No feel one. Knn after 5 mins instead of going hard I went soft. So I ask her to come to my side. Ask can autoroam? She say no. So I offer increase the tips lah. U know how much she ask? $200?? Knn!! I told her normally i always give 60. U ok? Still refuse. I offer 80? She ok. But she will touch my chest while jacking me off. I cannot touch her. Kns.. So I told her then u just jack properly and finish the deed lah. She reply. I think I don't have the skill. so I told ok forget it. Massage my head. Then done already.

So after the massage, she ask for tip. I gave her 10 bucks. She no.. She hj me. Must give 50. I say 20 u want anot? If not I leave already. Still argue some more. Fuck it. I just left. Ccb... One of the worst place I've come across. Since my regular ml left already I think I screw this place. Won't come back again. Kns..

Old 09-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6977 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

200??? Wtf
Old 09-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

$80 for hj / top auto roam still exp.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

For $150.00 I can get a good fuck at Geylang . Please post out the address TS. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bestofluck is Cool - loads of Potential

Lol HJ until soft.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

shop name: Fa*** We****ss
geylang east

there used to be 4 ML. the good one left last month.

those who are thinking of going there, here's my review

- the boss, who is also a ML. dont know her name. age ard mid 40s. looks: 2/10 slightly plump. massage quite lousy.. a lot of no to your questions. have a bit of attitude as well.

- xiao mei, the young one that i encounter. age late 20s - early 30s. looks 6.5/10 slim very quiet. massage quite hard. attitude problem also.. popped GQ. then say "wo kan wo mei you ben si pang ni da" ( i dont think i have the skill to make u cum) marinate your groin a bit. then ask for $50 tips for the deed. imo, dont have the skill, then dont pop the question. otherwise wtf??? also ask for $200 tip for auto roam. $80 for roaming me but i cannot roam her.. LOL what a joke..

- ah jin, slim looks 5/10. good massage.. one that u can fall asleep. HJ not bad. my ex regular ML @ $60GQ. keep asking to jia qian (increase tip) otherwise not bad.

- xia, the one who left. excellent JG. also @$60. but the HJ a lot better. stopped for a while because i think she getting too used to me.. my 1hr massage slowly get shortchanged to 45-50 mins. in order to take another customer.

they tend to overbook at times. so when u call to make appt. dont be surprised u have to wait 10-20mins. meaning you're likely to be short changed if theres another behind u.

for me, i think im done with the place. those who are still thinking of trying out. just take note.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

i frequent there cos i swim once a week.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shop name: Fa*** We****ss
geylang east

there used to be 4 ML. the good one left last month.

those who are thinking of going there, here's my review

- the boss, who is also a ML. dont know her name. age ard mid 40s. looks: 2/10 slightly plump. massage quite lousy.. a lot of no to your questions. have a bit of attitude as well.

- xiao mei, the young one that i encounter. age late 20s - early 30s. looks 6.5/10 slim very quiet. massage quite hard. attitude problem also.. popped GQ. then say "wo kan wo mei you ben si pang ni da" ( i dont think i have the skill to make u cum) marinate your groin a bit. then ask for $50 tips for the deed. imo, dont have the skill, then dont pop the question. otherwise wtf??? also ask for $200 tip for auto roam. $80 for roaming me but i cannot roam her.. LOL what a joke..

- ah jin, slim looks 5/10. good massage.. one that u can fall asleep. HJ not bad. my ex regular ML @ $60GQ. keep asking to jia qian (increase tip) otherwise not bad.

- xia, the one who left. excellent JG. also @$60. but the HJ a lot better. stopped for a while because i think she getting too used to me.. my 1hr massage slowly get shortchanged to 45-50 mins. in order to take another customer.

they tend to overbook at times. so when u call to make appt. dont be surprised u have to wait 10-20mins. meaning you're likely to be short changed if theres another behind u.

for me, i think im done with the place. those who are still thinking of trying out. just take note.
Base on your review on them i don't think bros dare to try it out. Thanks for your feedback, it save chiongster here alot of money .
Old 10-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Sniper1shot1kil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro ... Care to share this location?
Old 10-10-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

cestycesty, thanks for the write up & sharing.
Definitely will avoid the place...
Old 10-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for the heads up. Will avoid
Old 10-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skye1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks. I was about to visit that place in fact...

from the outside it looks rather clean!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1