The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Old 26-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 18
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bond Spa aka Saboon Spa (March 2016)

just went saboon as weather too hot in KL in the afternoon few days back

intend go to escape the heat + makan lunch

my usual captain eric still remember me
he ask me 1 dragon ai mai n he guarantee good svc

ok went 9 floor see see
got 3
he ask me pick 1 late 20s dragon chick + very slim /nice leg

okie trust him since he tua me since e2 good old days

overall full satisfying service
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there last weekend. First time here. Captain Kim introduced the prices, so chose to view prc lineup but said I didndidnt want one dragon. Chose a busty girl and the rest left. but captain said this one special is 358 not 288. i'm like huh is this one dragon only. He say no. This one special.

Didn't want to feel weird to choose again and said ok. Only redeeming feature is this girl ride me all the way which was great.

But is this pricing correct?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-06-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BennyT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Was there last weekend. First time here. Captain Kim introduced the prices, so chose to view prc lineup but said I didndidnt want one dragon. Chose a busty girl and the rest left. but captain said this one special is 358 not 288. i'm like huh is this one dragon only. He say no. This one special.

Didn't want to feel weird to choose again and said ok. Only redeeming feature is this girl ride me all the way which was great.

Isn't 358 the dragon price?

Besides riding all the way, anything else? real natural busty? looks very nice?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Grexil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can ask whats the name of the girl? Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Old 14-06-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
EvolveMMA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now is like that pattern in many places..... especially if you are not local. They will quote you low package price but when you go counter to pay they collect from you another price

I have encountered similar experience in JB spas too.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dickhead74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there yesterday. Facilities ok, food not bad, service pretty good but it’s a hassle when u need to take lift up and down betweeen facilities. Picked a China gal (from 6 options) for one dragon service at 368. Averse looks average body but service is 7.5/10. Kept asking for tips though. Will I return? Maybe not..
Old 26-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flysquid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, may i check $368 is SGD or RM? Thank you
Old 27-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't remember the name of the girl.
And it is RM 358 not sgd.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Shaving_Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited there for some release recently, but very disappointing.... Captain says only Viet ( rm240 ) or PRC ( rm360 ). Tried Viet, and got 1 gal with tattoo on her legs and good figure....But really a mistake choosing her.... No BJ ( not even CBJ ), cannot play pussy and deadfish with attitude problem.

Even Geylang Cat 50 or 80 isn't as bad as this....
Old 07-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
realdeepfakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saboon Spa shares the girls with the KTV upstairs. IF you unlucky you will get one that has been working 10+ hours... ofc she will be like a deadfish.

Hit and a miss with this place lah... Try to pick a girl that smiles at you, let them stew for a while when the captain brings them out.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
hhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visiting KL this oct.. can know the location of this saboon spa? Is it near to KL airport.. cos will be at KL only at 1pm to 4pm be4 going to airport..
Old 14-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
tck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Visiting KL this oct.. can know the location of this saboon spa? Is it near to KL airport.. cos will be at KL only at 1pm to 4pm be4 going to airport..
KL city is 50km away from KLIA bro....nothing nearby KLIA...Chicken farm got la nearby Sepang...
Old 14-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BillClinton1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Next to Times Square.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 3
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys ,
There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding about what Saboon is , and how the mechanics at Saboon KTV & SPA really works . I hope this short introduction would help with the members here on what does Season Towers really offers :

First of all Saboon is open 24 hours . You can come any time of the day and they're open , with girls on standby . That's the beauty of it . No other establishment in KL can match this ( especially with the girl on standby service ) . Now getting to the geist of things :

Season Towers is divided to a few floors . Season Towers itself can be WAZED or be found via Google Maps . The outlook of Saboon is not that of a classy one or eye candy , however , give the building a chance and you'll be attracted to what it has to offer .

The parking at Season Towers would cost you RM10 , putting your car at the Valet would cost you another RM10 . I would highly recommend to park your car at the Valet as parking in the building itself would be quite hard to navigate .

Season Towers is divided to :

3rd Floor - Bond Spa
Here , you can have a good massage , a good selection of food , shower , sauna , steam bath , a Jacuzzi session , spend some time watching a movie , while girls are being paraded in the vicinity . It's basically a full service spa where you can spend a good time with your friends or come alone and have a private session at the room alone . You can also order some good food at the cafeteria . Try the Singapore Bihun , it's not bad ( no pun intended for Singaporeans here ! ) . The prices here range from :

Per session per-girl - About RM300 ++
A 3+1 session per-girl ( 3 hours plus one hour free ) - About RM1000 ++

The prices here are dependent on the type of girl you choose . Whether it's a local , Chinese national , Vietnamese etc .

The KTV Floor
a)6th floor - 603 , 605 , and the smaller rooms
b)7th floor - 703 , 706 , 707 and the smaller rooms
c)8th floor - 888 , 828 , 88 ( these 3 are the premier rooms )

About the end of 2010 , Bond Spa ventured into KTV , and the girls from the spa can be brought up to the KTV rooms itself . Some of the KTV rooms have bedrooms in them , however bedrooms are still located at the opposite site of the KTV rooms that do not have bedrooms in them .

The rooms here have a minimum booking of 2-3 girls for a 3+1 session each . The smaller rooms would set you back about RM1000 off ( 1 girl included for 3+1 session ) .

You can also just pay room charge and bring your own girls inside . Room charge vary from room to room and you can PM me or ask the caption in charge .

Saboon 13th Floor
Saboon 13th Floor is a hotel by nature . It would cost you RM250 a night in this hotel . It's more like a 2-3 star hotel by KL standards . Convenient if you actually party in Saboon itself .

Saboon 17th Floor
This would be the mecca of all KTVs . Called by many as the best KTV there is to offer in the whole of KL . You can see reviews at the KTV thread , and there are two immaculate rooms located at the 17th Floor . 1788 & 1799 . These two rooms are not offered to regular customers and only can be accessed via private bookings . Saboon can arrange the girls in the room for you , models , locals , PRCs , and the service at the 17th is top notch .

1788 & 1799 also comes with 3-4 star hotel like accommodation which you can have your own private time in . Some of the most prominent people in KL visit here , and exclusivity + privacy are qualities that are regarded HIGHLY in this floor . Saboon 1788 opened it's doors on 17th April 2016 and 1799 just opened this year May 2018 .

Prices here ranges based on the girls and liquor you order . You can PM me for how the room looks like , and it's possibly the best place for a party in KL . You can have your own DJ in the room , girls stripping in a live bird cage dancing in front of you while you're the own boss of the night . An experience that can't be found elsewhere .

Expect to at least spend RM6k at the 17th floor . Come with a friend or two and it would be a worthwhile experience .

If you need any help on Saboon or Season Towers , drop me a PM .

I'm also very familiar with D'Arc & De Royale . For Singaporeans wanting to have a good time at this places , but don't know how to , just drop me a PM and let me see what I can conjure up =) .

Till next time !
Old 07-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bwhee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was in KL over the weekend. Took the train to Berjaya Times Square and walked to Bond Spa. Sunday was a slow day. Captain was more interested in playing on his mobile phone. Place was almost empty at 1:00pm.

Had lunch and laze in the pool then back to the dining hall. Asked for a local and only 1 is available. Went down to level 3 into a run down dark room with a bed.

My FR as follows:

Sugar (i think)

Looks : 6/10 (MILF, pint size)
Breast : 6/10 (small, saggy with very long nipple)
BBBJ : 7/10 CIM after some time.
Dmg : RM258
RTF : Not likely
Advert Space Available