The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My experience very diff...find that immigration officers
@TSN recently so nice to me...all can toss....one even jokingly ask me want 3 mths stay...as though he going to give me...but I decline...

I have about 10+ regular kakis here in SBF that travels with me these many years, and ALL of them have the same experiences as I have so I do not think that my observation could be be so far out

If you do a search on the general internet, you will find similar complaints about the attitudes of their immigration staff from many eng-mo cuntries too

Maybe you looked like a korean superstar lah, my face is just too "nua" or rusty liao the only questions I ever get is,
- where is your return ticket?
- why you come to vietnam so many times? or why last week you come already this week still come again??? WTF
- got visa??? (farking redundant question)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Ermm your statement dun tally with your claimed lifestyles leh how to travel to Wetnam if you only draw 200 bucks per month leh??? 200 bucks maybe enough for food & bus fares in Sinkie nia nia, buy 1 airticket already half wiped out liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I swim or grow.wings fly free...kaka...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-06-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have about 10+ regular kakis here in SBF that travels with me these many years, and ALL of them have the same experiences as I have so I do not think that my observation could be be so far out

If you do a search on the general internet, you will find similar complaints about the attitudes of their immigration staff from many eng-mo cuntries too

Maybe you looked like a korean superstar lah, my face is just too "nua" or rusty liao the only questions I ever get is,
- where is your return ticket?
- why you come to vietnam so many times? or why last week you come already this week still come again??? WTF
- got visa??? (farking redundant question)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
No...not disputing your claim...I saw wat you n kakis experienced...but...

No...I dun look like superstar...still need to queue...but...

No...never need to show return ticket...Nor need to ask hv visa...yes only tcss...

Old 13-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
project_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyproject_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any new happening place in HCM?
Old 14-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Going to start a series of Vietnam food....

Contribute if any

Typical soupy or dry

Mien bun mi ga
Bun man
Bun rieu
Bun moc
Bun vit tiem
Mi vit tiem
Mi hoanh thanh xa xiu
Mi sui cao
Hu tiu nam vang
Hu tiu mi suon
Mi bo Kho
Pho bo
Pho ga
Banh canh cua
Bun bo hue
Hu tiu bo vien
Chao Long
Mi quang
Bun ca
Banh canh ca

Feel free to contribute...will be adding more other Vietnam food soon...
Mee Siam mai hum

Salamat hari Raya
Old 14-06-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Mee Siam mai hum

Salamat hari Raya
Sorry wrong cunt-try. Let me try again.

It was almost 30 years back. A time when the clock stood still. Where they were still hanging roasted dog meat by the street, an old street before the next turn to the airport. I enjoyed all the food the host provided. Like piping hot sweet sour soup infused by the juice of the pineapple. I had this pineapple soup in Thailand the year before but the Khmer’s version is more spicy. During the initial trips, I stayed in district one, and when work was done, I roam the street for food. I was hungry, young, foolish and mostly curious. Being accosted by Pick pocketors do not do me in. Being hit by hep A during a trip did not stop me from taking street food. I savoured the French style baguette, chocked full with chicken pate, Vietnamese vinegarette salad and leaf wrapped ham down with soda jam. At central market, my gf preferred the kaleidoscope dessert offering while I sticked to avocado milkshakes. But they will put all sorts of ingredients like basil seeds that looks like frog eggs inside the desserts to afford so many dimensions of taste. The food there is like having a kamasutra sex. More patterns than badminton. At first it is novel. And then after each subsequent trips there is this habitulization. You touch down to terra cotta n you must satisfy your lust your craving for a certain food. But with all cravings there is a diminishing satisfaction, marginally. Now you need two bowls of pho to appease your satiety. More than that, you cannot help but experience a sense of bourgeoisie. This America friend after we had a sumptuous meal, picked up the tab. Instead of using ‘dollar’, he took out a stack of dongs and asked the waiter to count the money. I not sure till now what exactly do I love to eat in Vietnam, but I have plenty of good memories about a country that has come of age. This Vietnamese old lady, had an overweightec bag and laboured to carry it on the airport tarmac. We had just arrived in the then Budget airport. I can’t bear to see her struggled n offered to carry her ratten bag till the entrance of the building. To show her gratitude, she gave me the best tasting mango I have tried...

Have I told you about Mui-nee?

Last edited by seabass; 14-06-2018 at 03:34 AM.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

A series of Vietnam food #2....

Contribute if any

Typical rice or noodle dishes

Com tam
Com binh danh
Com chien ca man
Com chien hai san
Com chien bo
Com suon

Bun gao xao hai san
Bun gao xao bo
Mi xao hai san
Mi xao bo

Banh cuon
Bun cha
Goi cuon
Cha gio
Banh xeo
Banh khot
Banh chung
Xoi ga
Xoi man
Bot chien
Bun dau mam tom
Banh uot thit nuong
Banh bao

Feel free to contribute...will be adding more other Vietnam food soon...

Old 14-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Shhhh...dun tel anyone TS went off Long weekend lol...

Selamat Hari Raya to all...

Old 14-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lammtara13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will go to Da Nang in early August. Any places for fun in there?
Old 15-06-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammtara13 View Post
I will go to Da Nang in early August. Any places for fun in there?
Read and post here for Danang...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ghlight=danang

Old 15-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Saigon a top pick among globetrotting foodies

By Nguyen Quy June 14, 2018 | 07:30 pm GMT+7

New survey reaffirms Ho Chi Minh City as food paradise with street stalls selling unforgettable specialties.

Gourmand patrons of Booking.com, one the world’s largest e-commerce travel firms, say Ho Chi Minh City is among the best places in the world to take a local cuisine tour.

An online survey selected the southern metropolis into sixth place on the list of 11 best places to grab a bite of local food.

“Trying the local and street food is a great way for travelers to really embrace the local culture, get immersed in local communities and explore the new and different,” said Pepijn Rijvers, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of the company.

The survey covered a total of 56,727 respondents from 30 countries and territories, to choose the top food heavens based on reviews and real experiences.

The list was dominated by famous Asian food paradises that receive millions of tourists every year.

Malaysia’s Ipoh topped the list, followed by Taiwan’s Kaohsiung, Japan’s Nagoya, Johor Bahru of Malaysia and Brazil’s Joao Pessoa.

Vietnam’s largest city has several plaudits from global gourmets.

Last year, Saigon was named among the world’s best food destinations by Caterwings, a site that offers online food ordering service in Europe.

Some of the dishes found on street corners here have made it to all corners of the world, like banh mi, which has been listed in the top 20 street foods in the world that one must try by Fodor’s Travel. The signature iced coffee with condensed milk has also been reported on by leading publications like NatGeo and The New York Times.

Old 15-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Major Vietnam airports have ‘seriously downgraded’ runways

By Doan Loan June 14, 2018 | 04:28 pm GMT+7

Operator says overload to blame for degradation of two runways at Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat airports.

Vietnam's Transport Ministry has been advised to urgently renovate two runways at the country’s biggest airports in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.

The Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), the operator of domestic civilian airports, has told the ministry that runways at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City and Noi Bai in Hanoi have become “seriously downgraded.”

“The surfaces of the runways are cracked and broken. Some sections of Runway 1B in Noi Bai even get muddy at times, especially in the rainy season,” the corporation said.

The runway, which opened to traffic in 2003, was made to handle 10,500 takeoffs and landings in 20 years but to date, this number has already reached 284,200.

ACV also said that Runway 25R/07L at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport was put into use in June 2013 with a designed capacity of 55,100 landings and take-offs over 10 years.

But by April this year, this figure had already crossed 126,000.

The corporation told the ministry that aviation safety could be compromised if these runways were not renovated and put into use soon.

The two runways are in areas managed by the state and if ACV is assigned the task of fixing them, the company can use its own development funds to do it, the corporation said.

Vietnam’s aviation sector served 94 million passengers last year, a 16-percent increase over 2016.

In the first quarter alone, it transported 11.4 million passengers and 81,000 tons of goods, up 8.6 percent and 5.9 percent respectively.

Plans are already in place to expand the two airports.

A $5.5 billion expansion of Noi Bai to double its capacity by 2030 to 50 million passengers per year is on the anvil, as is a similar one that will have Tan Son Nhat handling 50 million passengers per year by 2025 without the need for a new runway.

Vietnam is also planning to build the Long Thanh Airport in the neighboring province of Dong Nai to handle 60-70 million passengers that Ho Chi Minh City is expected to receive each year by 2025.

Old 15-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Ho Chi Minh City vice-chair says impossible to eradicate erotic services in hotels

Though illegal, erotic services are not considered prostitution by law, so no criminal charges can be filed against violators

By Son Luong / Tuoi Tre News Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 11:45 GMT+7

While many hotels and restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City have been caught having female attendants offer erotic services to guests behind closed doors, a deputy leader of the municipal administration has admitted that there are no way to completely crack down on such illegal practices.
pix abv reminds me of tis kind of services below...lol

Quote:
Errmmm I give up .......................any clues????kekekeke
Lol...no clue,cos i also no clue...it's the pix of the ger taking motorbyte tat i wish 2 show...lol

jus 4 laughin onli...lol

tis 1 zhun zhun go rite inside...strike!

Old 16-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Many entertainment complain no client due to WC...

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

World Cup betting not allowed in Vietnam despite complete legal framework

No business has been able to obtain a license to be a football bookmarker in Vietnam

By Bao Anh / Tuoi Tre News Saturday, June 16, 2018, 10:58 GMT+7

Vietnamese citizens are still not allowed to wager on matches during the 2018 FIFA World Cup, even though sportsbook has been legalized and relevant legal guidelines are already in place, as there are no licensed football betting businesses in the country.

All international football betting activities in Vietnam remained illegal as of June 14, the day Russia 2018 kicked off, according to a representative of the Ministry of Finance.

The announcement came on the same day when Vietnam’s lawmaking National Assembly ratified an amendment to its current regulations on sports, including the statute governing sports betting.

The legalization followed a government-backed a pilot program that became effective on March 31, 2017, allowing Vietnamese citizens over the age of 21 to place wagers on FIFA-recognized international football matches, horse and greyhound races.

Bettors must have an account with a state-approved bookmaker, with a wager limit of VND1 million (US$44) per day.

In the meantime, a bookmaker has to meet strict capital requirements, VND1 trillion ($44.2 million) for horse racing and football, and VND300 billion ($13.2 million) for greyhound, to be able to obtain a business license.

A bidding process was expected to be held to select one football betting company for a five-year trial phase.

Under the pilot program, eligible Vietnamese bettors can wager on 15 football competitions, including the 2018 World Cup, the 2018 Asian Games in Indonesia, the AFF Suzuki Cup later this year.

No licensed bookmarker

However, even though the 2018 World Cup already started in Russia, Vietnamese are not allowed to start betting on the tournament, as the government has yet to grant the license to any football bookmaker.

This has enabled illegal betting activities to take place, both at gambling dens and on online rings, in Vietnam during the course of world’s biggest football competition.

As of Thursday, no firm has been selected to provide legitimate international football betting service in Vietnam, a leader from the Ministry of Finance told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper.

The official did not elaborate whether it is because no businesses had shown interest in applying for a license, or because none of the applications was able to meet the high capital requirement.

“It remains unknown when the betting activities will be actually conducted,” he admitted.

“As long as the law does not allow it, I hope people do not punt on [illegal] betting rings because it is breaking the law,” he advised.

“The World Cup started, every fan should be wise to enjoy football in pleasure.”

Old 16-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

This guy study in Singapore leh...so stupid...his student pass may cancel??

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Vietnamese-American detained for disrupting public order in Ho Chi Minh City

He crossed police lines and called for others to follow suit during a street march on Sunday

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News Saturday, June 16, 2018, 12:01 GMT+7

A Vietnamese-American has been detained and placed under investigation by Ho Chi Minh City police for disrupting public order, after he was found to have stirred up violence during a march in the southern metropolis on Sunday.

The detainee, William Anh Nguyen, was among thousands who occupied several streets in Ho Chi Minh City to speak out against a draft law on Vietnam’s new special economic zones on Sunday, only one day after he entered Vietnam on a tourist visa.

The 33-year-old is a U.S. citizen who was pursuing education in Singapore, according to the spokesperson of Ho Chi Minh City police.

Video evidence acquired by the police shows Nguyen joining a huge crowd marching through Nguyen Van Troi and Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Streets, which form a major route connecting the downtown area with the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport.

Upon reaching the junction between Nam Ky Khoi Nghia and Ly Chinh Thang Streets in District 3, Nguyen demanded that police vehicles, which were used as road blocks, be moved away so the crowd could proceed, according to the police.

When his demand was not met, Nguyen climbed onto a vehicle and called for others to join him in breaking through the police line.

All his actions were filmed by law enforcement officers and used as evidence to move forward legal proceedings against him, on the charge of disrupting public order, according to the police.

Nguyen has been in detention since Tuesday following an arrest warrant.

Nguyen’s prosecution is the second involving participants of Sunday’s marches in the city, after police launched legal proceedings against a Vietnamese man earlier this week on a similar charge.

Ho Chi Minh City police and lower-level law enforcement units say they have handled a total of 310 people who broke the law while joining the marches, including some with links to terrorist groups based in foreign countries.

Vietnam has plans to establish three new special economic zones where greater incentives and fewer restrictions are offered to lure foreign investment into the areas.

The zones – Phu Quoc, Van Don, and Bac Van Phong – are to be located in Kien Giang, Quang Ninh, and Khanh Hoa Provinces in the southern, northern and south-central parts of Vietnam, respectively.

The draft law which gave rise to the recent marches includes in its early version an article that allows land at the economic zones to be leased for up to 99 years to potential foreign investors, raising concerns national security would be at stake.

The government has since pledged to scrap the lease period entirely from an updated version of the bill, which would be submitted to lawmakers for consideration in October.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1