The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Damn, was hoping to visit when I'm there later this week. Might need to seek other alternatives.. .
why bother...1.4 mil very expensive...

pls help to re-post this news to the Hcm thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Okay I need to know what & where is that joint in the first pic?????? or is it a posed prank???
no sure,but i accidentally find it on sm wetnam site last time...lol....tht it'd be interesting if can find tis kind of service 2...

jus like tis 1 below

Old 25-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why bother...1.4 mil very expensive...

pls help to re-post this news to the Hcm thread...
Not much experience with HCM so thought of going here since I saw some nice reviews.

Any other alternative? Dai Nam?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Around 3,000 people are believed to be sex workers in Saigon, according to official data.
They are trying to deceive themselves..... 3000?
Old 26-06-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...when I said Saigonese meaning those who work and reside in Saigon...95% are from Saigon who had earned enough money to visit the beaches...from the FB post can see at least they will visit Nha Trang once per year...just like visit Vung Tau once or twice per year...

Alamak of cos Saigonese means residing in Saigon lah, got some place else meh????

So now you realised that beach you posted is Nha Trang ah??? Kekekeke.....if Vung Tau I fully agree but many travel from other provinces to Nha Trang for holidays not just from Saigon & you may be surprised majority of them are from the North

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak of cos Saigonese means residing in Saigon lah, got some place else meh????

So now you realised that beach you posted is Nha Trang ah??? Kekekeke.....if Vung Tau I fully agree but many travel from other provinces to Nha Trang for holidays not just from Saigon & you may be surprised majority of them are from the North

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Majority still South but i hv no data to prove...

Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alo not that I win or you won...is just recently past one year there were changes better experience for me...you dig out something a few years ago and then my experience not so good...surely this is not contradictory and can you allow changes to happen...

See my post above, I did say I saw many incidents similar to your bad experiences but I face better experience myself...I cannot speak for others...btw, I still fly as frequent as I did...may not be 2 weeks but maybe 3 weeks...also I stay longer in Vietnam up to almost a month....

Let us move on...no prize for winner...

I dont think you really understand the key point, you insisted vehemently that you had very good experiences with their custom officers and that they had NEVER ever asked you those redundant questions before in all the years you have traveled there, until I managed to dig up an old post from you that speaks otherwise, which then you changed your words & said that you had forgotten the previous experiences and that its only the past 1 year that they had treated you better, but unfortunately I also remembered that you had also rebutted me the same way about 2 to 3 years ago when I had complained about their behaviour, which should not be so since you already had similar experiences about the same time I had posted.......ermmmm so which is which Mr Prata Man?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They are trying to deceive themselves..... 3000?
3k is those paying them...others not...

Old 26-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
I dont think you really understand the key point, you insisted vehemently that you had very good experiences with their custom officers and that they had NEVER ever asked you those redundant questions before in all the years you have traveled there, until I managed to dig up an old post from you that speaks otherwise, which then you changed your words & said that you had forgotten the previous experiences and that its only the past 1 year that they had treated you better, but unfortunately I also remembered that you had also rebutted me the same way about 2 to 3 years ago when I had complained about their behaviour, which should not be so since you already had similar experiences about the same time I had posted.......ermmmm so which is which Mr Prata Man?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Read properly lah...np lah...tcss only...

Old 26-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...just last week I ate the best durian in hcm...of course the orchard is not in hcm but in province and not sure where...I had been following this seller who sell in FB and published nice durian yearly...so I managed to order 3kg costing 100k per kg...the durian was fragrant and rich nice texture....which confirms the news that Vietnam had imported mao san wang saplings to grow years ago...

I intend to order 100kg next year...

Huh???? How to eat 100kg of durians???? you buying to branja others huh??? Can I take Q lumbar????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Read properly lah...np lah...tcss only...

Ermmm now you say I never read properly??? you need me to repost all those past posts which I had quoted in order to make sure I have read properly or not????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Faster than I thought...raided very fast when everything sounded too good and reported every forum...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Saigon police raid massage parlor for offering sex services

By Quoc Thang June 25, 2018 | 08:51 am GMT+7

The best part is I just foretold this 2 to 3 month ago to my 4 other regular HCM travelling kaki whom you also know them as they wanted to go, I told them too risky as it is a matter of time they get raided as too many promoters on world wide web liao how I wish I have the same luck in 4D & Toto........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
The best part is I just foretold this 2 to 3 month ago to my 4 other regular HCM travelling kaki whom you also know them as they wanted to go, I told them too risky as it is a matter of time they get raided as too many promoters on world wide web liao how I wish I have the same luck in 4D & Toto........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Seriius meh your kaki all willing to pay such price for such services...

Old 26-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh???? How to eat 100kg of durians???? you buying to branja others huh??? Can I take Q lumbar????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Just tcss only lah...dun take everything u read as true...

Old 26-06-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Majority still South but i hv no data to prove...

I do believe I had read from some published domestic tourism statistics before, let me try to dig it out.

However the general logical idea in all cuntries are quite similar without even the need to dig into official statistics, most people from hot regions will like to travel to colder regions for their holidays and vice versa

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1