The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amman View Post
I will be in JKT from 5 to 7 March and staying near the Stock Exchange building. Looking forward to meet other brothers to chiong. Usually I am alone, but with company, it may be more fun
Seems u are coming for work.
Hope u can manage the traffic jams at that area.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Wondering if anyone has been to Club 36 recently? Any updates to share? Thanks!
Old 06-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Jarkata, the land of the magical Garuda.

A heavily built up city with narrow "uni-directional" roads. If your lane of travel is jammed, the vehicles will simply forge ahead on the lane for the opposite direction. Truly dynamic traffic management by road users.

Classic Hotel
Remind me of a cross between BKK scratch dog and Nataree.
Numerous ladies of all grades.
Some fair, some dark.
I really fancied this exotic looking girl but she was sitting with a customer the whole evening. Heard there is a cover charge but maybe i looked too old bird, was given a number tag and i waltz right in.
A lot of mummies to help you choose... simple place 350K, the chosen girl will bring you to a room downstair... room is not bad, with a shower.
Was requested for a tip, gave 50K, ask for 100K. I complied.
Return to the dance floor i saw my previous exotic dancer now dancing topless...

coming up... Alexis
Old 06-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Alexis Hotel,

despite being only a few miles away from city centre the trip by Go Jek (GRAB motorbike service) still took me quite a while. (15-20min)

walk into the 1st floor club like a pro, "Pak cover charge 100K."
The security cover my phone camera with sticker... they have topless dancer inside. Table is only available with minimum expenditure 2M.
If you are not with a bunch of friends, i guess you are relegated to the bar counter.

The main attraction however is the 7th floor.
Take a lift up to the 7th floor and you will be given a number tag like in giant spa in China.

The mummy or papasan will come to you and introduce.

IMPORTS: $2.5M
Vietnamese- about 15 of them, translucent evening gown and giant boobies
PRC- about 6 of them
Thais- about 6-7 of them, the most beautiful i have seen. Better than BKK.
Eastern European- dirty looking and way past their prime.

LOCAL TALENTS: $1.35
Indonesian- there is a small army of them, easily 30. There is no way you cannot find something you like, unless you are very picky.

Come earlier and you can enjoy the SPA pool with the girls wearing a bikini.

Tips: 200- 500K

Enjoy!
Old 06-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Classic hotel price is confirmed at 365k. I caused a (small) scene when I went there on Tuesday at 9pm and I argued with mamasan and she took me to front register cashiers to verify the price. I looked like an asshole in front of their entire front desk. Lots of black face and mocking.

I did this for you guys just to check the price. They all said price has been raised recently.

Btw, the best time for classic is the window of 5-7pm. A lot of girls are present already and very few customers. I've been many times and that window has the best selection.
No leh, i was quoted 350k and i paid 350k. tips to the girl was extra.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

I've been reading that the usual massage joints offer PM, or otherwise known as Petik Mangga. Some extensive research has also explained this to be some rubbing motion of the balls area. I was just wondering if this is very much similar to the Prostate Maintenance massage offered as equivalent in some of our joints here in Singapore? Afterall, its also both refered to as PM...

Any bros who have experienced this, pls care to enlighten
Old 07-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trafficgokil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
I've been reading that the usual massage joints offer PM, or otherwise known as Petik Mangga. Some extensive research has also explained this to be some rubbing motion of the balls area. I was just wondering if this is very much similar to the Prostate Maintenance massage offered as equivalent in some of our joints here in Singapore? Afterall, its also both refered to as PM...

Any bros who have experienced this, pls care to enlighten
Never experience Prostate Maintenance however Petik Mangga literally means mango picking. The position would be you are facing down the masseuse sit down and place your legs on her thing and careness your balls and hardon shaft as if she picking mangos from the tree. Hope that can bring some immagination.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficgokil View Post
Never experience Prostate Maintenance however Petik Mangga literally means mango picking. The position would be you are facing down the masseuse sit down and place your legs on her thing and careness your balls and hardon shaft as if she picking mangos from the tree. Hope that can bring some immagination.
I am imagining it to be some kind of a HDLY variation....
Old 08-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mobymogli1264 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
B'fashion and Tematik -> massage service at room for spa?

Bro's, doing a trip to JKT end of this month and will checkin for a day in Tematik and B'fashion hotels. As they have spas in the hotels, Can we request for massage at the comfort of the room?
Also, what is your opinion on grand mercure kemayoran?.. will be there for 2 days as its close to the my place for office meetings. Anyone can share their experience with the spa service in grand mercure kemayoran?
Old 09-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sen53s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobymogli1264 View Post
Bro's, doing a trip to JKT end of this month and will checkin for a day in Tematik and B'fashion hotels. As they have spas in the hotels, Can we request for massage at the comfort of the room?
Also, what is your opinion on grand mercure kemayoran?.. will be there for 2 days as its close to the my place for office meetings. Anyone can share their experience with the spa service in grand mercure kemayoran?
Expensive @ grand mecure, and also unsure hit service.. HJ can cost 500k rp , FJ also your luck.. 1 million rp whcih is over rated pricing

Might as well travel to orchird hotel , and u also can have in house service.. gals are more also.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Re: B'fashion and Tematik -> massage service at room for spa?

there are tons of massage girls waiting for you on wechat in JKT. EVERYWHERE you stay.
Dun pay more than 200k for the in room massage and special prob cost you a bit more.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maposo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen53s View Post
Expensive @ grand mecure, and also unsure hit service.. HJ can cost 500k rp , FJ also your luck.. 1 million rp whcih is over rated pricing

Might as well travel to orchird hotel , and u also can have in house service.. gals are more also.
I have a question also. From a smaller city of Indonesia, I will stop by CGK to go back to my home country. My connection time is around 6 hours. Here is the question: which is better? (1) just go to Orchird Banadara (Orchird Hotel near the airport) and get a happy ending massage, or (2) go to downtown Jakarta for Classic hotel or Alexis and come back to the airport. I guess it really depends on the traffic. But is it worth to go to downtown? Brothers, please let me have your advices. Thanks.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: B'fashion and Tematik -> massage service at room for spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
there are tons of massage girls waiting for you on wechat in JKT. EVERYWHERE you stay.
Dun pay more than 200k for the in room massage and special prob cost you a bit more.
usually i negotiate all in price in wechat.
then makes it easier then when u are horny and try to nego.
small head taking away too much blood to think properly.

and my usual is request for Video call. so far not too bad.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Classic Hotel
..... Heard there is a cover charge but maybe i looked too old bird, was given a number tag and i waltz right in.
There is a cover charge if you enter after a certain time (6pm??), but it is minimal ($2-3) and also waived if you take a girl. Had you not taken a girl, you would have been charged when you exit. Its the same at Alexis, Malio, and most other places, except the cover charge costs more (100k+) but also waived if you choose a girl. They design it this way to weed out non-serious shoppers/lookers and ojek drivers, like you may see in Thailand massage spas.

Quote:
WeChat girls always a bit of a gamble. Many WeChat accounts are operated by a pimp and not the girl who will come to your room. If you gonna WeChat gamble, as for a Video Chat or a pic of her touching her nose to prove you are talking to the same girl. Even then, the girl who shows up may not meet your expectations (pictures are always more flattering). IMO there is so many places you can get cheap sex and massage where you can actually choose the girl in person, why bother risking wechat gamble and be disappointed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maposo View Post
I have a question also. From a smaller city of Indonesia, I will stop by CGK to go back to my home country. My connection time is around 6 hours. Here is the question: which is better? (1) just go to Orchird Banadara (Orchird Hotel near the airport) and get a happy ending massage, or (2) go to downtown Jakarta for Classic hotel or Alexis and come back to the airport. I guess it really depends on the traffic. But is it worth to go to downtown? Brothers, please let me have your advices. Thanks.
It all depends on what time you land and the traffic, but the trip from Airport to Jakarta Kota can take 40-120 min each way. Given you need to return to airport with at least 2 hrs to spare, you only have maybe 2 hrs free time when you account for traffic. I think its way to risky and you might miss your flight or be rushed to make a bad choice. Better to have fun near the airport, there is Orchards and FM7 there and you can easily find girls there.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
Thanks for confirming, I'll be in Jakarta the weekend after this one.... To look for my favourite Malioboro dancer flavour of the month....
Hi Bros,

For malioboro strippers/dancers what's the cost like for BJ and FJ? Read 20 LDs plus tips. What's the cost like for 1 LD? Also the action is done upstairs in a private area? Tx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1