The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Ipoh mali

prof, if you want to help upgrade the room to a suite , you have to come before 8 june, as she is going back... and we will have to start from begining from 50 bucks room to 80 then to the 1000 rooms with pool.
one new info.. the hotel actually have a super suite upstair at the top floor, got two rooms, living room and also a pool in the middle... but price to pay 1150 per night... so if you got private party there pls pm me ...
Old 26-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Will make a short trip in Ipoh next week... Understand that 88, Big Sister and Taiwan already closed down due to raids and raids. Will visit Robin Hotel and RedLodge. Anybody can furnish me some information. Really appreciate that... thankx
Btw, I am a chinese not indian, Semi-Value also not my idol. Thus, please recommand me CKT and not Roti Canai... unless those roti canai with really nice feature and good body...
Old 28-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U could fool me by saying that u r not Indian 'cause with that face like Sammi Vel... hey that's Sammi Volooo. Kindly read the previous post on Ipoh as most info on Ipoh r on it. If u r still in doubt, bros here will help 'make jalan' to all those place. Like JKR!

Sorry. Juz can't help it.
Old 28-05-2007, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Yaloh, while I interview her, you can do whatever you want with her loh. I am more interested in theSIS of hers [her mei-mei]
Just for u bro! Just for u bro!
Old 28-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

bad weekend...
thought thatlast weekend going to be good.... seen this okt bring in 6 fresh prc for viewing at the public area where everybody can drink... mahai. exactly 12am... mib came in , everybody semi steam... got alerted with the bright light... checking ic... knn.
lasted for 30 minutes... all the fresh one supposed to be qc taken away... left all the horny man there ........ what a weekend.
luckily still got reserved upstair ... those taken while mib around... so no new stocks... old one also better than none..
for old time sake... i do the same one again..
this times she like me more..

can do bbbj... no need cd..
knn... but i already seen her in every possible position i know of... not much of curiousity fun.. but because of the sperms overflow to the throat... i just do her only. too many rtf will only kills your passion to the same woman.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

Some update.

Not all the massage salon r close. Only the popular ones r. First Sister is located at Hollywood Spa opposite of Lucky Hotel. Walk down frm Hollywood n u should be able to spot it. Hv not try it yet.
Now for some info for those who interested in transvite. They can b mainly found opposite of Ritz Kowloon City hotel. N oso next to Lucky hotel row. Had 1 encounter which had me fool until he\she open her mouth. Never has the word 'Darling' sent shivers down my di*k. He\she was Thai n was that good lookin. Nice bod too. Too bad for the coarse voice.
Opposite of Ritz Kowloon Hotel, there is a small Muslim corner shop that serve some delicious food. Try it out.
Forget the rows of shoplot at KFC. Transvite there make Freddie Kruger looks much handsum.
Kindly be reminded there is no cheap fcuks around here anymore. Ipoh has upgraded itself. Min Rm 130 n abv depending on the 'merchandise'.

Ciao.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Me'SoHorNy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Some FR update.

Was in Ipoh last week to visit customer. With so many cheap bonks closed down as mentioned, so i decided to drop by Robin Spa.. took a cab from Syuen Hotel.. told the cab driver am going to Robin hotel..damn.. only a few mins drive and charge me RM5 ..hee..

So reach the SPA.. think I saw around 5 - 6 ladies in the staff room playing cards..the rest was loitering around the lounge area.. some of which really CMI... went to change and dip into their pool.. shortly the captain came and intro me their package..RM138 for full.. I told him I just want someone with good service.."No problem!, I introduce you this Chinese girl, can do all sorts of pattern".Since this is my first time to this place.. took the captain word for it.. 30 secs later.. The WL came into the lounge area.. NB.. she looks like a bargirl.. with thick makeup.. and can see her pear shape figure.. damn out of shape.. really sian1/2.. was kinda regretting of coming.. abit paiseh to reject her since i accepted the captain recommendation..

So followed her to the hotel room.. did the usual thing..bathe.. then catbath.. Quite a hard worker.. Lick you from head to toe..and fingers too Literally! Then AR for a couple of mins...I mean AF.. Assfuck me man..
followed by BBBJ.. I was actually not in the mood to screw her after seeing her figure.. so i told her.. can bbbj til i cum..she agreed.. I must admit.. her mouth is really like a vacuum.. deep throat and good suction. but somehow.. I still have difficulty coming..lol.so she propose using her hands and licking my nipples.. while licking nipples.. she will still alternate by lick my cock head anticipating it to cum..wootz.. then the moment I say "cuming", wah.. her suction power back in action.. sucked til the last drop.. but she spit it out in the toilet. Not bad la.. hardworker.. but really not my type.. Rating as follows

Name : Apple
Face : Look like a bargirl with her thick makeup
Body : 0/10 (really CMI)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : Didnt try
RTF: No. Not my cup of tea.
Damage : RM138 + RM50 (I took up the real massage from a older lady after her recommendation to go for their oil massage)

Regards
Old 05-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
Opposite of Ritz Kowloon Hotel, there is a small Muslim corner shop that serve some delicious food. Try it out.
Wah u know that indian boss also. hmm he's a nice guy to talk to if ur looking for a chit-chat in the late night.

Lucky Hotel also have a new spa, but likely not to have any special coz quote RM58 per session and only manage to see mid-30s ladies ard after camping in hotel's loddy for a whole night.

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 07-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for the info. I may go up Ipoh this weekend. Havent been there for years. Hotel? Any brothers can advise? Those with in house spas. ceweks? Never mind about aunties. Me old man liao. Rather not step out of hotel to hunt after dark. Not familiar with the place, better stick to hotel spas. Afterall, heard that there are alot of robberies nowadays.

Thanks in advance.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

ny88 , looking at you nick thought you were 19 years old ..... joint sbf at 14 ..
4 or 5 star hotel spa or robin spa?? tell us where you stay.. we will gave you a little info.. by the way.. ipoh is safe cause all the bad boy in other town.. they only back during holiday session. ipoh diff to cari makan
Old 07-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kayone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro dc8888, ipoh mana ada FL ar? Any recommendations?
Old 08-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc8888 View Post
ny88 , looking at you nick thought you were 19 years old ..... joint sbf at 14
4 or 5 star hotel spa or robin spa?? tell us where you stay.. we will gave you a little info.. by the way.. ipoh is safe cause all the bad boy in other town.. they only back during holiday session. ipoh diff to cari makan
THanks for calling me a young man again . I am many times more than that liao. Hmm.. where to stay? I am not sure yet, becos some one is arranging my accomodation. If given a choice here in this forum, I am tell my business associate to arrange for me. Going for a nite only. Havent been there for 15 years. Cant imagine how much it has changed.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

can stay at ritz garden if you want prc, robin hotel got local fl, all two star..
four , five star..got casuarina... so depends on your budget..
but staying the same place where you can get to have fun also will be great...
Old 08-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

kayone.. bro...
FL is everywhere in town... just that you know them or not, can be the autie next door , can be the cute little girl at school... so you want to be connected??
Old 09-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kayone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc8888 View Post
kayone.. bro...
FL is everywhere in town... just that you know them or not, can be the autie next door , can be the cute little girl at school... so you want to be connected??
I'm young, so I wan the cute little girl at school
How do I enter the Matrix?
Sifu can teach me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1