The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 14
ben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Prob here is we all cannot zap him... only premiem member or donors can zap in this zap free section...
Ya lo, I zapped le then still he has the same points... stupid me
Old 17-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look at all these cocksuckers like Sfan have a cry.
Old 17-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Lol. You must be an immature dude.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 17-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Lol. You must be an immature dude.
Bro, I think let's leave it as that

Can't bring a cow to drink water if the cow doesn't wants.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jakerw85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Chop think you better wake up, what go around comes around.

Sales people always have sale target to hit every month or so and they are desperate because of getting the extra commission out the policy that they are selling. Maybe they need it for surviving or she maybe the breadwinner in her family.

Anyway good luck to your life.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I like the hypocrisy of some posters targeting just that guy while not really targeting the TS who did almost the same.

I don't see the problem with what he did.

It's no different from some naive girl giving up her virginity just because a guy said he loves her.

Besides his tone, I don't get the white knighting.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
I like the hypocrisy of some posters targeting just that guy while not really targeting the TS who did almost the same.

It's no different from some naive girl giving up her virginity just because a guy said he loves her.

Just because you don’t get it. Don’t call those who do hypocrites.

A lot of people get it.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
You totally missed the point. Give us a reason why WE shouldn't zap you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post

Old 19-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
You totally missed the point. Give us a reason why WE shouldn't zap you.
I don’t think we should zap people for missing the point although he should not call others hypocrites cos he didn’t get it.

Unless he’s abusive

Old 19-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t think we should zap people for missing the point although he should not call others hypocrites cos he didn’t get it.

Unless he’s abusive
Ok agreed bro. Good call. Thanks for the shout out

We wanted to zap him for his naivety
Old 20-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon,

Both TS and Chop reneged on their promises to female insurance agents and used deceit to fuck them. They had no intention to buy any insurance from them.

Chop was much worse as he signed the insurance papers before having sex w/ the agent and later tore them up, while she was asleep. And his subsequent use of profanity is most offensive. It was the crying of an angry and emotionally labile man w/ zero emotional mastery.

Their behaviour is wussy and unmanly. Heard of 一诺千金?A man's word is his bond.

IMHO, a man's trustworthiness and responsibilities are two very attractive masculine traits.

Crowing about their supposed "conquests" is also childish and immature. It's an indication that they think these women hv higher value than them and that it's an achievement to be able to up them. I'm almost certain that they also greatly exaggerated the attractiveness of these women, unless there is evidence to prove otherwise.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

Both TS and Chop reneged on their promises to female insurance agents and used deceit to fuck them. They had no intention to buy any insurance from them.

Chop was much worse as he signed the insurance papers before having sex w/ the agent and later tore them up, while she was asleep. And his subsequent use of profanity is most offensive. It was the crying of an angry and emotionally labile man w/ zero emotional mastery.

Their behaviour is wussy and unmanly. Heard of 一诺千金?A man's word is his bond.

IMHO, a man's trustworthiness and responsibilities are two very attractive masculine traits.

Crowing about their supposed "conquests" is also childish and immature. It's an indication that they think these women hv higher value than them and that it's an achievement to be able to up them. I'm almost certain that they also greatly exaggerated the attractiveness of these women, unless there is evidence to prove otherwise.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Well said ! If still cannot get it ... hopeless liao

Old 20-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Tks for your rep points. Will reciprocate asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think by the lack of his reply to us means there's still some glimmer of hope?
Old 20-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
An insurance agent wanted to meet me but i told her i am busy. She herself suggested coming to my house since I am busy. I of course dont mind.

She was wearing a white blouse with the first button not unbuttoned and wearing a black short tight skirt. I could not focus on what she said as i was ogling at her downblouse and her yummy thighs. She was wearing a black bra.

I slowly sweet talked her but she tried to sell her policies to me. I told her i will buy after we finished having sex.

After an hour of actions, i told her i am tired and will discuss with her another day. Since then, she tried to contact me but i never respond to her.

Free bonk

Yes. happen to me before.

My wife is insurance agent.

Everytime i fuck her i ask her to sell me those rubbish investment linked plans that i don't need. She refused.

It made me very angry.

Sometimes when she needs to fuck, i will make her promise to sell me. Initially she say yes, but after that she bluff me and refuse to sell me.

She say insurance is insurance, investment is investment, sex is sex.

Sometime she will sweet talk me slowly, say will sell me after i buy but always lie to me.

Like that considered or not ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1