The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
No need so much..... what I understand is the guideline set is annual income of SGD$60K for new couples and $80K for families..... or has property or bank accounts worth SGD$1 million or more.
if these guideline is true, I think I can only dream on my spouse PR approval
Old 11-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
if these guideline is true, I think I can only dream on my spouse PR approval
Actually not that difficult mah..... for couple is only 60K which is about 5K monthly. If both are working should easily cover that amount.

And now most properties are worth $1m above.... even for HDB flats is coming to near that amount too.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Actually not that difficult mah..... for couple is only 60K which is about 5K monthly. If both are working should easily cover that amount.

And now most properties are worth $1m above.... even for HDB flats is coming to near that amount too.
In most cases, our foreign spouse are only housewife during application so income can only based on husband , as for HDB unless you sell otherwise even worth up to 2mil also no use.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Miracles88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bros, i have a thai gf who is now staying in jb on 3mths social visit. im trying to find a job for her in singapore but it seems impossible. what can thai girls work as. no pubs or bars pls. tyvm
Old 12-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
In most cases, our foreign spouse are only housewife during application so income can only based on husband , as for HDB unless you sell otherwise even worth up to 2mil also no use.
It is purposely structured in this way to make it advantageous to the moneyed class and well educated applicants.

Why do you need to sell your property? They just need a valuation of how much your property is worth..... duh
Old 12-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracles88 View Post
hi bros, i have a thai gf who is now staying in jb on 3mths social visit. im trying to find a job for her in singapore but it seems impossible. what can thai girls work as. no pubs or bars pls. tyvm
Supermarket cashier at GM,translator,remittance cashier, hair dresser and many more if she can speak English.
Good luck
Old 12-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracles88 View Post
Pls be aware that once she holds a SG issued Work Permit (unless S or E Pass), her chances for PR become nearly zero.

Dun ask me why, but this how our ICA thinks.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
It is purposely structured in this way to make it advantageous to the moneyed class and well educated applicants.

Why do you need to sell your property? They just need a valuation of how much your property is worth..... duh
Totally agreed. ICA only looks at how much you contribute to nation building per year (i.e. IRAS statement).

If you ain't contributing much, it literally means that you cannot support your spouse. If granted PR, your spouse needs to work and vie for a piece of the pie (already small) with locals.

Like it or not, ICA thinks this way.

Btw, they also look at your job, ie stable income (commission or what....), job nature, blah blah. Therefore, try not to job hop too much.
Old 13-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Pls be aware that once she holds a SG issued Work Permit (unless S or E Pass), her chances for PR become nearly zero.

Why? This is strange...Care to enlighten?

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 13-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post

Don't Say Becomes PR ... Want to Get Married also not that easy ... Need to write in to MOM for Approval ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
Simple leh, MOM issue u wp just to strictly work in sillypore & not for u to know any men & get marry here.
Old 16-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wanna to marry my Msian Gf who is holding a Work Permit, do I have go through MOM Marriage Approval first? if yes anyone know what is the procedure please kindly advise.. Thanks!
Old 17-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
I wanna to marry my Msian Gf who is holding a Work Permit, do I have go through MOM Marriage Approval first? if yes anyone know what is the procedure please kindly advise.. Thanks!
First of all, submit your application to MOM for marriage permission, upon approval then u can move on to ROM & then ICA for LTVP
Old 17-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
Dun know how true. Like what Blast88 mentioned, WP holders come in Sg to work as blue collar workers, i.e. low skilled, low pay.

I reckoned that ICA thinks that such ppl do not contribute to SG economy, as such spouses who had previously held such passes tend to have issues getting PR, as compared with those on S or E Passes (who are perceive as more valued and contributes more to SG economy).
Old 17-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Don't Say Becomes PR ... Want to Get Married also not that easy ... Need to write in to MOM for Approval ...
Just curious, in the course of LTVP application. One had declared that they had kids from their previous marriage.

After issuance of the LTVP, one proceeds with his/her PR application. One, however does not declared that his/her kids during this PR application.

Do you think that ICA will retrieve the LTVP application and compare with the recent PR application? Will one be charged for falsifying information?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1